Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Yanovskiy

Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic

1400 E Golf Rd Ste 201 Des Plaines, IL 60016

Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Des Plaines, IL and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Dr. Scholl Podiatry School in 2004 and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Yanovskiy accepts

Dr. Yanovskiy accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Yanovskiy's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease

Dr. Alex Yanovskiy has been offering competent, results-oriented foot and ankle care since earning his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree in 2004. Shortly after completing his residency in podiatric surgery, he opened his private practice, Illinois ...

• Podiatry

4.0

Dr. Yanovskiy?
Dr. Yanovskiy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM
Dr. Yanovskiy is the best podiatrist I've ever met in my life! My three-year-old son had a Flat Feet. I had consultations in a few clinics, but none of the doctors prescribed the right treatment for us. I accidentally found Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic in Des Plaines. Dr. Yanovskiy put me right at ease with his professional yet easy-going nature. He gave us a great and thoughtful advice and prescribed an effective treatment. After wearing special orthopedic shoes, my son got rid of the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Once I examined my feet and saw red streaks and small cracks. I have diabetes, therefore, I assumed that this is a diabetic foot, the most common complication. I booked an appointment at Illinois Foot & Ankle Clinic. Dr. Alex Yanovskiy is a wonderful person. He listened to all my concerns & complaints, carefully examined my feet, prescribed tests that I had to undergo and a temporary treatment while the examination was underway. We met with him after 2 weeks and he made some changes to the treat
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
I've got a problem of a transverse flat foot for several years. As a result, the hammer toes were caused by this pathology on my both feet. There was the early stage of the disease, and Dr. Alex Yanovskiy recommended correcting toes deformity by the conservative methods of special orthopedic insoles or comfortable shoes wearing. I also was prescribed therapy gymnastics and massage at his clinic, and It really helped me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Excellent and professional Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
This doctor earns high marks. Have seen him over the years and have found that he and his office deserve these marks. In addition to his obvious knowledge of his medical specialty he indeed has a sincere interest in each patient. One quick story tells it all. My wife had a foot condition that might require surgery. This doctor recommended against this course of action. Not feasible. He had OUR interests, not his, in mind when making the suggestion. Obviously, honestly over all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
I have been going to Dr. Y for about a year now and I am grateful for his honesty ( to try other options before surgery) and giving me relief until I decide what to do. Nely, the office manager ( I think she works 24/7!) is very nice and helpful. I recommended my friend to Dr. Y and now she loves him too. Her primary Dr. says Dr. Y is an excellent dr. All I can say is that for my problem, Dr. Y is going above and beyond to help me . Thank you ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Dr. Yanovskiy is a great Docter. He knows what he is doing and will help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Went in for stabbing pain and pins and needles feeling in feet came out with same pain was treated for something else claimed to take my insurance which he didn't now have bill can't pay stay away con artist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Came in with a laser voucher I got a free consultation and he explained to me the different options for my problem in my foot. He is patient, friendly and professional in his job. I got a second appointment for the laser and I have more alternatives in my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Came into Dr. Yanovskiy clinic because I got injured during a rough game of basketball and twisted my ankle. The Doctor took an x-ray right away to find out if it was just sprained or fractured. Turns out that I had fractured my ankle and got casted right away. I was able to walk out of the office in crutches, doctor provided me with pain killers and note for my job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Found doctor online, came in for a same day appointment. Dr. Yanovskiy was able to answer all my questions regarding my bunion on my right foot. After discussing my x-rays and treatment plan to help relief my pain and swelling on my foot I decided to have surgery done and was able to schedule the surgery the following week. The front office staff took care of everything with my insurance and was very helpful throughout the process. I had same day surgery and was able to walk the next day in my b
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
r Yanovskiy is excellent! He is very nice and listens well to what is exactly is wrong. I was taken into the exam room and he came right in. No waiting. Sandra the receptionist is so nice and sweet and she did an excellent job as well! I was in and out in less than an hr. I would highly recommend Dr Yanovskiy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?
Dr. Yanovskiy took care about myself and my husband. He is really knolegible and supportive doctor. Compare with multiple other doctors from my experience, he spent with patient time to explaine everything related to the patient's disease and give multiple options for the treatment. I am recomending this doctor to everyone who wants to receive the excellent care for your problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Yanovskiy, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Yanovskiy?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yanovskiy treats patients.

Northwest Community Hospital