Dr. Alexander Weber, MD

Dr. Alexander Weber, MD

Sports Medicine  ·
Dr. Alexander Weber, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci in 2010 and specializes in sports medicine and orthopedic surgery.

1520 San Pablo St Ste 2000

Los Angeles, CA 90033

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Weber treats your condition or procedure

• Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Ligament Rupture
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Tibia or Fibula Stress Fracture
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Restoring form and function is always my primary objective, whether my patient is a competitive athlete or suffering from a nagging injury. I firmly believe that the key component to achieving this primary objective is listening to the patient. Each ...

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Weber?
Dr. Weber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alexander Weber, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Weber is the best of the best! I cannot recommend going to him enough! He is an extremely talented surgeon with an attention to detail and a level of caring that is unparalleled. I had arthroscopic hip surgery with him (my second one, the first being with a different surgeon) and my results have been incredible. After my last surgery, I thought I was in for months of torture, misery, and unknowns, but that was not the case at all. Dr. Weber. He talked me through the entire procedure, and after my surgery showed me step-by-step pictures of my surgery and exactly what he did. He was available to me 24/7 via text or call for complications or questions, and really spends quality time with his patients ensuring they are comfortable and properly informed. DR. WEBER IS THE BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
Met with Dr. Weber after local doctors kept delaying surgery. He took his time with me and I felt very comfortable. Returned to local doctors and now demanding insurance reassign my case back to Dr. Weber. Could not ask for a better doctor!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
Dr Weber is the BEST!!! He did a distal femoral osteotomy about 4 months ago ,and after having 2 unsuccessful knee surgeries of knee locking out he took different xrays /Mri that showed the problem. I was back to the gym 3 months later. He pushed me in a great way. He answered every email and question and if I can give 10 stars I would!-Heather D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
I was referred to USC after the surgeons in my area told me I needed a "university setting" for my complicated glendoid fracture. Dr. Weber did the surgery 3 days after I first saw him and was able to do it arthroscopic even though other surgeon said it wouldn't be possible. I absolutely love Dr. Weber! I felt so comfortable with him, he explained everything, went over all test results with me in detail, and was never rushed. He gave me his cell number and would respond quickly. Awesome surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
I had a shoulder that kept dislocating. No other doctor could figure out what was wrong or were too hesitant to fix the problem. I met Dr. Weber and he was quick to identify the issues and fix the problem. I had surgery with Dr. Weber and everything went perfect and as planned. I am stoked with my result. My only request is that he opens an office closer to me and our family! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
Had an ACL reconstruction with Dr. Weber. Everything went PERFECT. Surgery was smooth sailing and rehab was as predicted. Now back to wake surfing without issue. Office staff is amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better experience all around. Dr. Weber is THE BEST IN LA!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
I came to Dr. Weber for a second opinion after I was unhappy with the care I was receiving from my orthopedic surgeon. He quickly suggested a comprehensive approach to address my problem, including surgery, and answered all of my questions in a thoughtful manner. He has a wonderful bedside manner in addition to being a highly competent surgeon. I am now 3 months out from my hip surgery and thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Weber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
My daughter had a complicated knee injury (ACL and meniscus). We saw multiple surgeons. Dr. Weber was the most caring and skilled surgeon we met. My daughter is back to competitive high school basketball and volleyball and closing in on a college scholarship. Couldn't have done it without Dr. Weber!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber cares deeply about his patients. He is an amazing listener and an amazing surgeon. The care he gave me before, during, and after my surgery exceeded every expectation. He's brilliant and kind. He makes himself easily accessible at all times. I am so grateful to him. My recovery is full and complete!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
I'm 40 and very active so I put off my 2 fai hip surgeries for a couple of years. I'm so glad that I decided to proceed with Dr. Weber. He has been above and beyond. Six stars if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
We would give him 10 stars if there were more! Dr Weber is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon. The level of caring for his patients is beyond limits. He is the orthopedic surgeon of our daughter, and we will never have enough words to express our gratitude to him. He cares, he listens, he has knowledge, he is honest, friendly and an amazing person. Highly recommended! We keep sending him friends that need an orthopedic doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
I spent a year limping and in pain following a running injury. Had x-ray & MRI and other Dr's couldn't find anything. Finally was able to see a specialist (Dr. Weber) and had another MRI, and he saw I had a torn hip labrum. He clearly explained the injury, my options, and when I decided on surgery; he clearly outlined the procedure and recovery timetable. I was in less pain, right after surgery. Very thankful for Dr. Weber. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
I had knee surgery with Dr. Weber in April of 2018. He is great! Caring, competent and compassionate. I had such a great exerience and would recommend him and his staff to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber has been remarkable during these past 6 months, when we first sought him out for corrective surgery. His bedside manor is exemplary--he demands the best from his patients in post-op therapy and he is always ready to speak with me or my physical therapist. He has helped me fight through depression and his reverse-shoulder surgery was the silver-lining in an otherwise dismal 6 months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
It was time for a shoulder replacement, that much was certain. I saw many more senior surgeons than Dr. Weber, many in my area of town. However, when it came to explaining the condition and the treatment NO ONE was better! I had a perfect surgery and recovery. The office arranged everything smoothly. I am sleeping through the night (FINALLY) and have way more function with my arm during the day. Couldn't be happier with my new shoulder or our families new orthopedic surgeon (Dr. Weber).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
I would trust him with my life and limbs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
Following a very complicated orthopedic injury, I was referred to Alexander Weber, MD by a colleague of his at Keck of USC. From the first consultation and beyond Dr. Weber was always professional, courteous, and caring. He always made me feel secure and confident in his medical abilities and expertise which expand beyond his years. Dr. Weber is a very compassionate physician to his patients going above and beyond to make sure every medical need is met and progression in treatment is carried out
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
I met Dr. Weber after an unfortunate series of appts with another highly regarded local sports medicine (shoulder) surgeon who was quick to get me in/out of the office and also quick to get me into the OR. Dr. Weber thoroughly reviewed my history and imaging, and he respected my interest in exploring non-surgical options first. Ultimately, I required shoulder surgery. Now I am through rehab and feeling better than ever, and I've been happily referring friends & family to Dr. Weber ever since!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
Dr. Weber first time I met him. I knew that I was in great hands. For 2 years I was suffering of a horrible pain in mine knee. He knew exactly how I was feeling, explained to me everything. I had my surgery on diciembre 27 and by my second day I was walking slowly but no pain. A week later I was back to work. Thank you Dr. Weber now I am back and running on the beach. Which I haven't done in more than 2 year. Thank you and my family thank you because they have me back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
It has been so refreshing to be cared for by a doctor who treats you like you are his (or her) only patient. Dr. Weber makes himself so accessible and it is clear that he spends a lot of time keeping current on the latest research, surgical techniques, and studies. If surgery ends up being my next step, I am very comforted knowing I am in such competent and skilled hands. Couldn’t recommend him more.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Weber?

Insurance accepted