Dr. Alexander Weber, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Alexander Weber, MD
Dr. Alexander Weber, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Weber is affiliated with USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, Keck Hospital of USC and LAC + USC Medical Center.

Dr. Weber's Experience

See how Dr. Weber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weber

Dr. Weber accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Weber is now accepting new patients
USC Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery1520 San Pablo St Ste 2000
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Evening
(800) 872-2273Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Weber has admitting privileges.

Dr. Weber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weber to family and friends
Dr. Weber's Performance
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr. Weber is the most caring and communicative doctor I have ever had. I had hip arthroscopy in January, and prior to the surgery, he answered every question so that I could feel extremely confident. We communicated both on the phone and via email, and afterward, he "coached" me through all of the ups and downs of recovery as well. I am equally impressed with his skills. I came to him after having my MRI read as normal. In minutes, he pointed out the labral tear on the film that was missed.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Weber is unbelievable! We have never met a more caring and attentive doctor. We were able to speak to him via cell phone frequently. Surgery went perfectly and the recovery has been pain-free. My son is back to sports faster than we anticipated and better than ever! Thank you Dr. Weber.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Weber is by far the best doctor I’ve been to. After having pain in my hip, I visited with Dr. Weber and could not be happier. He is extremely kind and caring and took the time to clearly explain my condition to me and answer my concerns. His staff are very friendly, and scheduling appointments has been easy. Dr. Weber did an amazing job, and I am very fortunate that he has been my doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Weber.
in Tujunga, CA |
I really like Dr. Webber. I went to another orthopedic for the same symptoms and he said I was fine even though. I was experiencing hip pain. Dr webber found the cause of the problem and referred me to several excellent specialists. He took the time to be thorough with me and work with other specialists to receive my pain.
in Glendale, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Weber. I was looking for someone to replace my long time orthopedic surgeon who retired. I'm glad I found Dr. Weber.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I sought Dr. Weber for a second opinion about my hip pain. Due to being 55 y.o., another surgeon was recommending I wait a few years to have a hip replacement. But my pain was severe and was having knee pain due to the unbalanced way I was walking. Dr. Weber took the time to examine all my records and images with me, and patiently explained and problem solved my situation. I fully trusted his judgment based on his explanations. Not enough space here to say all the good things about Dr Weber!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Literally the best doctor I have ever been to. I've never experienced an MD be so concerned and willing to help as Dr. Weber and his staff. They are so easy to communicate with, they are extremely quick to get you the health care you deserve, and they are beyond kind. When visiting him and his team, all the complications and frustrations of healthcare (as we are familiar with) are a distant world. They really know what they are doing and treat patients with the upmost respect.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Weber was incredibly kind, compassionate, and understanding. He let me speak without interrupting and was very thorough. He showed me my X-rays and MRI and explained everything to me in words that made sense. He has an incredible way of making complex medical issues seem simple and understandable. I would trust him with any of my family or friends.
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Weber, MD?
Are you Dr. Weber?

Compare Dr. Weber

Dr. Weber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Cartilage Disorders

Midwest Orthopedics-Rush University

Completed in 2016

Vassar College

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Weber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

Dr. Weber does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.