Dr. Alexander Skog, MD

Emergency MedicineMaleAge 38

Dr. Skog

Oregon Health and Science University

3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland, OR 97239

Dr. Alexander Skog, MD is a Emergency Medicine Specialist in Portland, OR and has over 6 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Maryland At Baltimore medical school in 2015. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Skog to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Emergency Medicine Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Skog treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Skog accepts

Dr. Skog accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

Dr. Skog's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Skog

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Skog?
    • Appointment was rushed (1)
    • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
    • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
    Saw Dr. Skog in February of 2019 at the Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center emergency room in Oregon City, OR. I thought all was well, mostly was too tired and out of it after hours of acute symptoms (which I now know were textbook symptoms of a pulmonary embolism) and wait to understand what was happening. Discharged after being told that since my symptoms had mostly cleared up, I would be fine, likely not PE, and I refused additional testing for PE that I was told was unnecessary and merely precautionary. Recently found my End of Visit Summary which listed my O2 sat at 76% - below 80% puts you at risk for vital organ damage and failure. I did not know this and was not told this, and went home. I am lucky I lived and did not suffer lasting damage. I am now horrified that this was allowed to happen, this is gross negligence at best, malpractice at the worst.
    • Appointment was rushed
    • Didn't explain conditions well
    • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
    Jaelyn – Jul 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Skog, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Skog?

• Emergency Medicine

2015
    University Of Maryland At Baltimore

Does Dr. Alexander Skog, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Skog accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Alexander Skog, MD's office located?

Dr. Skog's office is located at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Alexander Skog, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Skog has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Alexander Skog, MD?

Oregon Health and Science University

Oregon Health & Science University Hospital3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland, OR 97239