Dermatology  |
Dr. Alexander Shraga, MD
Dr. Alexander Shraga, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in East Brunswick, NJ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Shraga is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

385 State Route 18 Ste E

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Shraga

See how frequently Dr. Shraga performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Herpes Simplex Infection
Cold Sore
Ringworm

Dr. Shraga's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Long Island Jewish Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • New York Med College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Wayne State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Shraga has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Shraga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shraga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shraga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shraga to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Shraga's Performance
in Sayreville |
Dr shraga is the best, I have been going to him for years and I am very happy with his service. If your looking for a good dr give him a call you will be glad you did.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
My whole family and I have been seen by Dr. Shraga and Irina Milgram for many years. They're both very knowledgeable, compassionate, caring and excellent diagnosticians. Dr. Shraga stitched up my daughter's chin and treated my family members with excellent results, while Irina took care of my problems and my boys' acne. The office staff is very nice and polite. Girls are always accommodating with appointments. I recommend Dr. Shraga, Irina and his staff to everyone. They're the best!
in Manalapan, NJ |
My kids and I have been going to this office for 8 years. Office visits always run on time. eve had any problems. Everyone in the office is nice. They always follow up.
Manalapan NJ |
Very professional, knowledgable and friendly staff and Doctor. A great experience every visit
in New Jersey |
Dr. Shraga is very knowledgeable and excellent Physician. The new office is nice and clean. I would highly recommend him and his PA's to my friends and family.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Dr Shraga is pleasant, knowledgeable and a great diagnostician. I highly recommend him.
East Brunswick, NJ |
Surprised at any one star reviews. I consider myself a picky person, and I also have previously worked in the medical field. We felt completely comfortable with all aspects of this practice. My husband was there in the past, and we recently took our 8 year old. Everyone was very nice, the Dr was very knowledgeable, caring, trust worthy, quick and to the point. The new office is absolutely beautiful and clean. The music is extremely relaxing.
THIS OFFICE HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BEDSIDE MANNER. THE MANAGER LISA IS RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, CALLOUS AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO MY WORST ENEMY BASED ON THE RUDE, CRUDE AND OBNOXIOUS BEHAVIOR OF THE OFFICE STAFF AS WELL AS THEIR CONDESCENDING ATTITUDE! I AM A PUBLIC RELATIONS PROFESSIONAL WHERE I AM IN THE BUSINESS OF MAKING OR BREAKING AN IMAGE, COMPANY OR BRAND. IF MY INDUSTRY WAS HEALTHCARE, I WOULD HAVE SURELY PUT THE WORD OUT.
in South River |
However, Dr. Shraga is AWESOME! I respect his judgement and would and have recommended him. My daughter we thought had a wart on her hand and I took her to another doctor who gave me acid to put on my 5 year old. That's when my friend recommended Dr. Shraga. When I went to doctor Shraga he kept looking at my daughters hand. It was not a wart but a small growth. Since than I, my children and husband have been back several times to see Dr. Shraga. I highly recommend him!
Englishtown, NJ |
Dr. Shraga was thorough and I didn't feel like I was rushed. He diagnosed my eyelid problem accurately and prescribed the correct medicine. The front office staff was quite helpful to me as my insurance did not cover the cost of the medicine. Tiffany spent extra time trying to get it approved and Lisa followed up.
in Edison, NJ |
I couldn't agree more with Abe Al on this experience. Upon arrival the staff were so unwelcoming and rude(why would you want these kind of people to work for you, let alone attend to your patients?). My husband went in to get examined by a DERMATOLOGIST (Dr. Shraga) but was seen by Irina. She could not properly diagnose my husband skin issue. She kept saying it was a bug bite despite the fact that we told her we did not believe it to be, due to not only his but both our symptoms. Just as qui
in East Brunswick, NJ |
The front desk is AWFUL and RUDE. The office is is old and dirty. And it seems that they keep having you come back so you have to pay your co pay.
in East Brunswick, NJ |
Excellent physician and diagnostician Never keeps one waiting for a scheduled appointment (usually 5 minutes or less wait) Painless operation Operates very quickly Excellent support staff
in East Brunswick, NJ |
The front desk girl is nasty, and the billing dept is terrible I will never go there again.
in South River, NJ |
I had a procedure done in the office and was extremely comfortable during and after. I have already referred 2 people to Dr. Shraga's office.
Nasty lady at the front desk, Seems to be busy and annoyed with her job
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Shraga, MD?
Are you Dr. Shraga?