Dr. Alexander Sah, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Sah

Sah Orthopaedic Associates at the Institute for Joint Restoration

2000 Mowry Ave # Center Fremont, CA 94538

Dr. Alexander Sah, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Fremont, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 2002 and specializes in reconstructive orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Sah accepts

Dr. Sah accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Guardian
Health Net
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Sah's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sah's Top Procedures and Conditions

Knee Replacement

Dr. Sah performs Knee Replacement more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Sah performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Bi-Compartmental Knee Replacement

• Synovial Biopsy
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Sah Orthopaedic Associates
Where state-of-the-art surgery meets unparalleled personalized care.  We are committed to delivering the highest quality joint replacement care possible, in the most compassionate way possible. Our comprehensive ...

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Sah?
Dr. Sah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alexander Sah, MD
RecentMost Helpful
very friendly staff.... thorough and compassionate doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Dr. Sah is one in a million, in terms of technical expertise and warm, caring personality. My two knee replacements have allowed me to continue skiing and playing competitive tennis. My advice to anyone contemplating knee replacement is to do it sooner, rather than later. Don’t sit around for months and expect miracles....do it while you’re still active and have good muscle tone. The results will be amazing. I played my first tennis match 6 weeks post-op.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
If it weren't for my physical therapist strongly recommending Dr. Sah for a total knee replacement, saying that every patient she saw of his had superlative results compared to all others, I'd still be hobbling around. Based on her confidence I saw him and was immediately taken by the difference of kind, and not degree, of how he does his work. The prep work was so thorough in terms of managing expectations, including talking about the difficulty some single people have asking for help after surgery, that by the day of surgery I was good to take BART there, and enjoyed the ride! Every person I came into contact with was absolutely delightful. Every need was responded to. Long story short: I was able to dispose of 46 of the 50 prescribed post-op pain meds! Only took 4 the first two days then didn't need them. Walking with no device after 4 days. Resuming, at 71, teaching swimming in a month, and totally moved by the experience of such care, kindness, and generosity. THANK YOU!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
As a therapist who sees Dr Sah’s patients when they leave the hospital and now as a patient with a total knee replacement, I am convinced I had the best doctor in the Bay Area. Dr Sah’s patients in home care report less pain and are more mobile and they get better faster. The staff are kind, efficient and knowledgeable. Dr Sah was pleasant caring and left me with a thin little scar. My pain was minimal and at 5 months post op I have no pain and I move wonderfully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Doctor Sah is extremely compassionate and thorough. Both before and after hip replacement I received many notes and phone calls from both Dr. Sah and his incredibly competent staff. His office runs like a well-oiled machine. It's just amazing. I highly recommend him!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
S truly first class operation at every level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Treatment process handled professionally and compassionately
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Dr. Sah is my hero & has restored my faith in the fact that there are excellent doctors out there that are experts in their field and also care deeply about their patients. You just have to be lucky enough to find them, or Dr. Sah, in this case. I could barely walk by the time I saw Dr. Sah, because I had been mis-diagnosed for so long. After X-rays, MRI & examination, he recommended anterior hip replacement. I am thrilled to say he did a masterful job. The surgery was smooth & flawless. I was pain-free immediately & walking without a walker or cane in 2 days. The incision healed quickly & is barely visible. I was very pleased & extremely impressed with Dr. Sah & his entire office & Washington Hospital staff. They are so dedicated, caring & truly experts in their field. My entire experience was & continues to be exceptional. My thanks & gratitude to Dr. Sah for restoring my quality of life & for building an amazing practice that feels like a big happy family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
I don’t really know where to start with this review. I am 3 weeks post anterior hip replacement. Walking, doing stairs, driving..no cane..I’m even taking a short trip this week!!..It was nothing like I expected.. the whole experience! Dr. Sah and his genuine love of what he does and his amazing staff and their skills.. If you or a loved one are in need of a knee or hip replacement, don’t look any further!!! I put this off because I was so scared.. I interviewed many doctors before I decided on Dr Sah. I was up and walking within a couple hours of surgery and was able to go home the same day.. wow! So thankful to have found this wonderful doctor!!! Thank you Dr Sah, Stephanie, and all of the talented staff at Washington Hospitals Institute for Joint Restoration!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Dr. Sah and is staff are the best! I've had knee problems for 40+ years and have seen many doctors/surgeries/PT, etc. Dr. Sah is so personable and always follows up after an appointment. I've recommended him to many of my friends and they're all happy they chose him for their surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Dr. Sah is simply the best. He is an excellent, compassionate surgeon. He replaced my knee 4 years ago. He continues to always be there for me with any questions or concerns. The office staff is always friendly and caring. The experience at his facility at Washington Hospital is the best. His wing only deals with replacements, and the pre and post operative care are unrivaled. I will ONLY go to Dr. Sah for any future surgeries should I ever need them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Dr. Sah treated me with great respect. He acknowledged my concerns and answered every question I listed. He replaced my left hip 2 years ago and continues to monitor my condition annually. The surgery was flawless. I was up, walking and pain free in one day! I am grateful for Dr. Sah's skills and the skills of his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Fabulous Physician and staff. Quick recovery and no complications. The pre op explanations and instructions made the whole ordeal a breeze.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
I received excellent, personal care while having my first knee replacement with Sah Orthopedic Associates. The recovery was smooth thanks to tried and true protocols. The resulting knee function is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
I appreciate my two new knees! I recovered very quickly and appreciate the care I was given before, during, and after the procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Dr. Sah is an excellent surgeon. He takes a personal interest in each patient. Communicating with him is the best I’ve had with any doctor. Because they are so specialized, the staff know what they’re doing and the treatment is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
As always both professional and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Timely and efficient. Dr Sah’s staff is very friendly and gives you a relaxed feeling. Dr Sah exudes confidence and answers all questions honestly and clearly. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
My last visit with Dr. Sah was a one year follow up of my surgery. All of my experiences with Dr. Sah have been from beginning to end have been most rewarding, from what I've learned and the satisfaction I'm now able to experience with my "new" knee. At some point in the future, I will see him again for a "partial" reconstructive knee procedure. I've already referred 4 people to him for the surgery he performed on me. I highly recommend him and his practice.. 5 stars!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
I had two total knee replacements, left on January 22, 2019 and right on March 28, 2019. They are both still strengthening and healing, but the whole experience from first contact has been very personal and encouraging, and my knees are already much better than before the surgery. It can only get better! Dr. Sah and his team answered all my questions, followed up the surgery with visits and phone calls, saw to it that I was doing the follow-up care, and were very attentive to see that all was going well. I would highly recommend him and his team.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sah?

Sah Orthopaedic Associates at the Institute for Joint Restoration