Dr. Alexander Sah, MD

Dr. Alexander Sah, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Alexander Sah, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Fremont, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

2000 Mowry Ave

Fremont, CA 94538

• Guardian
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Sah

See how frequently Dr. Sah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Surgery
Osteoarthritis of Knee
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Sah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Sah's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sah "Welcome to Sah Orthopaedic Associates at the Institute for Joint Restoration. I hope that the website (SahOrtho) is valuable in providing an introduction to our unique program and an overview of my background. As useful as this resource can be, I do value the personal interactions and relationships with patients the most. Therefore, I look forward to having the opportunity to meet you and to discuss your hip or knee problems. Having been born at Washington Hospital in Fremont, I have a deep commitment to the Bay Area community. I strive to practice medicine the same way my father did, a head and neck surgeon and Chief-of-Staff at Washington Hospital, with a patient-first emphasis and thorough and compassionate care. First and foremost, I pride myself on being available to my patients and developing long lasting relationships. I was drawn to orthopedic surgery because of the ability to help people relieve pain and thereby RENEW activities, RESTORE function, and thus RECLAIM their quality of life. I pursued specialized training in minimally invasive and revision hip and knee surgery to have the tools to best serve my patients. I also have an interest in orthopedic research and remain active in publishing articles and presenting this work at national meetings. I believe that these endeavors are essential to provide the most current and reliable care to my patients. I perform less invasive hip and knee replacements, knee arthroscopy, as well as complex hip and knee revision surgeries. I also have interest in partial knee replacement and partial patellofemoral replacement. I am the only surgeon at the Institute performing outpatient total hip and knee replacement, as well as anterior hip replacement. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sah "Sah Orthopaedic Associates

Where state-of-the-art surgery meets unparalleled personalized care.  We are committed to delivering the highest quality joint replacement care possible, in the most compassionate way possible. Our comprehensive program is based on five pillars including: unique personalization, cutting-edge techniques and protocols, research & education, integrated team approach, and an award-winning Institute for Joint Restoration facility.

Visit our website at SahOrtho

• Partial Knee Replacement
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for California.

• Haverford College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

• Compassionate Doctor Award, 2012
  • Patient's Choice Award, 2011
  • Best of Fremont Orthopedic Surgeon, 2012
  • Best of Fremont Doctor, 2011

Dr. Sah has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Sah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sah to family and friends
Dr. Sah's Performance
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Sah is an outstanding surgeon He has done knee replacement on my family members and three friends. I am scheduled also for knee replacement He is very caring. Highly recommend him
in Walnut Creek , CA |
Eight months ago, I had a double knee replacement after 6 years of intense knee pain. Life is so good now thanks to my new knees and the very professional and capable hands of Dr. Sah! He is a game changer! The whole team affiliated with Dr. Sah made the whole experience very pleasant. My only regret is that I waited so long. A HEARTFELT thanks to Dr Sah and crew for giving me my strong and pain free legs back!
in Aromas, CA |
It’s been over a year since I’ve had two knee replacement surgeries. I just cannot give Dr. Sah enough praise. I’m so happy not to have any more pain. I can get up from a chair, walk, dance and climb stairs. I’m looking forward to my 80th birthday next year with great knees. I’m a busy freelance writer for two news agencies, and can keep up with everything they give me to do. Whoopeee! Hope you can hear that!!!
in Morgan Hill, Ca. |
I moved here from Houston Texas and shortly after getting here started having hip pain. I looked up Dr Sah and made an appointment, and started an unbelievable relationship. He told me that my hip was history and needed to be replaced. We scheduled it, I had the surgery and his aftercare is second to none. I have never met a more caring, and dedicated Dr. It's been 5 months and I feel as if I never had a hip problem. I highly recommend Dr. Sah, and the IFJR YOU CANT GO WRONG.
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Sah, MD?
Are you Dr. Sah?