Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Ovchinsky is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel.

Dr. Ovchinsky's Experience

See how Dr. Ovchinsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ovchinsky

Dr. Ovchinsky accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ovchinsky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ovchinsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ovchinsky to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ovchinsky's Performance
in Morristown, NJ |
After consulting three other facial plastic surgeons in NY and NJ, I decided to proceed with my rhinoplasty after meeting Dr. Ovchinsky. He was extremely professional, thoughtful, thorough, and understanding. He provided me with realistic expectations, and was extremely patient in answering all my questions. My results exceeded all my expectations! I am so happy with the way my new nose looks now. The swelling after the procedure was mild, and I felt great the following week. Would highly recomm
in Brooklyn, NY |
Everything is excellent , professional staff and doctor is a very pleasant person and specialist.
in Short Hills, NJ |
About a year ago my nose was broken and I had been wanting to fix it but I was scared of the results looking unnatural. Dr. Ovchinsky really changed my life. My nose looks normal again and is extremely natural.
in Short Hills, NJ |
I came to Dr. Ovchinsky because I had to get my filler corrected. I had seen a different doctor in NYC and he had injected filler under my eyes and soon after some unsightly lumps formed near the injection site. Not wanting to go back to him, I found Dr. Ovchinsky online after hearing some amazing reviews about him. He recommended that I get vitrase, and ever since I had the filler diluted my face looks normal again. I am so thankful I found him!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr does a wonderful job, he is the best.
in Short Hills, NJ |
Dr. Ovchinsky is absolutely amazing!!! I could not have picked a better doctor for this procedure. Very sweet, caring, and professional. :-).
in Brooklyn, NY |
He is excellent , very good doctor!
in Short Hills, NJ |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Ovchinsky and have been cared for in the most professional, compassionate manner. In addition, the results obtained as a result of his 'art' have always exceeded expectaions. Dr. Ovchinsky practices his craft at the highest levels. He and his entire staff are tops in the field of Plastic and reconstructive surgery. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
in Short Hills, NJ |
I unfortunately had to have my second rhinoplasty after my original surgeon had messed my nose up twice. I was very nervous about my revision and to find someone who would finally give me the natural results I was looking for. 1 week post op I could not be more thrilled with my results! The whole process from booking with his caring patient coordinator and staff was so smooth and I felt so comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Ovchinsky!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I asked some other surgeons about my nose problems and one described it as "poor work". Than he ask me who was the unprofessional doctor that did this to me ? Without realizing that they were best friends! I feel disappointed by this!!! I don't understand why my surgeon made out everything was fine. I don't feel I can trust him anymore, especially after talking to some other unhappy Matti patients. I mentioned my concerns to my surgeon for 2 years now but he just said That was the best my nos
in Short Hills, NJ |
Wonderful experience in Short Hills office. I had numerous opinions before I chose Dr. Ovchinsky for my rhinoplasty. He is truly a caring, compassionate and talented physician. He provided me with a realistic expectation, and the results are outstanding. I am so happy I trusted Dr. Ovchinsky with my rhinoplasty!!!!
in Short Hills, NJ |
Great experience, awesome doctor!
in Short Hills, NJ |
I have seen Dr. Ovchinsky for injectables and I will never go anywhere else for injectables in NJ! I tried Dysport for my first few appointments, but have found that Xeomin lasts longer for me, so I will continue with Xeomin from here on out. The staff at Plastic Surgery Of Short Hills is truly wonderful!
in Short Hills, NJ |
Great visit dr is very nice I was happy wth appointment.
in Short Hills, NJ |
Dr. Ovchinsky fixed my nose! All my life I was bullied for my big hooked nose and I had been thinking about getting a nose job for quite some time. Dr. Ovchinsky is a real miracle worker. My nose is attractive now and I get compliments on it all the time. 5 star experience!
in Short Hills, NJ |
I had a syringe of Restylane Silk injected into my lips recently. I was nervous about getting my lips done but Dr. Ovchinsky and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I love my new lips and now I think I want more put in.
in Short Hills, NJ |
I came to see Dr. Ovchinsky because I hated the way my chin looked. I wasn't ready for surgery, so he suggested an injectable filler too enhance my chin. I only wish I did it sooner!!! My face looks so refreshed and I finally have a sexy side profile. I will definitely be coming back.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Ovchinky did a great job of making my nose look amazing. I would definitely recommend him to everyone. Thanks to him my dream came true. ??
New York, NY |
I had Rhinoplasty done with Dr Ovchinsky, and he did one great job. First of all, he heard all of my desires and wishes about my nose and put it into actual image right away - i had a clear image of what my nose will look like after the surgery. What i like about him - he doesn't make the same nose over and over again regardless of the face features - he listens. And i can say that he delivered exactly what he promised. Could not be more happier with the result!
in Staten Island, NY |
Stay away from the Dr. Ovchinsky who completely destroyed my nose. After septoplasty my conditions didn't get better, but got worse. The septum wasn't straightened and my nose is constantly running after the surgery. I visited dr.Ovchinsky for a follow up and there nothing else he can do as he told me. The office employee advised me to look for another doctor after I asked for an appointment with more complications.
Dear Irina, As I recall, you became very concerned about runny nose and a possiblity of brain fluid leaking throught the nose due to surgery already during first week postop, when runny nose is completely normal. None of my explanations were satisfactory to you, and you decided to seek a second opinion. I have never seen you since. Having done thousands of surgeries, I have never had a similar experience. For the record, I take a very good care of all my patients, and especially of postop ones.
in Short Hills, NJ |
I had a rhinoplasty (nosejob) done by Dr. Ovchinsky. The results were outstanding. I was surprised by my quick recovery. My nose looks beautiful now. Dr. Ovchinsky is really the best - I went to three other plastic surgeons before I met him. He is very personable, talented, and understanding. I am so happy with my nose now. Would highly recommend Dr. Ovchinsky - you will not find a better specialist!!!
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky, MD?

Compare Dr. Ovchinsky

Dr. Ovchinsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Ovchinsky has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ovchinsky's Board Certifications

• Deafness
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer

Completed in 2003

Mt Sinai Hospital

Completed in 2004

• Russian

Dr. Ovchinsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ovchinsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery