Geriatric Medicine  |
Dr. Alexander Osowa, MD
Dr. Alexander Osowa, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Buford, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Osowa is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

Buford Family Practice and Urgent Care Center, P.C.

2805 Hamilton Mill Rd

Buford, GA 30519

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Osowa

Dr. Osowa's Experience

Dr. Osowa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*
  • Geriatric Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Ibadan, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Ne Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • University Of Ne Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • East Carolina University Pmh
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Osowa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Osowa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osowa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Osowa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osowa to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Osowa's Performance
in McDonough,GA |
I'm a long time patient of Dr. Osowa. He is effective,efficient and professional.My children and I have always received top notch care. The staff is amazing, friendly and patient oriented. Healthcare management like this won't be found any where else.
Shelby, NC |
I really like De Osowa. The office staff is different every ime I go.
Smyrna, GA |
I have been going to this practice for over a year now and I really enjoy the professionalism of the employees and doctor. I am always informed of any outstanding debt whenever I visit. I have been made to wait for a bit on some occasions but one the one occasion when my daughter had excruciating abdominal pain, I was attended to immediately
in Stone Mountain, GA |
My name is Niki E. Nightingale and I am honored to have a primary care physician like Dr. Alexander Osowa. At my age I taught it was impossible to meet a doctor like Dr. Osowa. Dr. Osowa is caring, professional, effective, efficient and he is committed to serving his community. I have realized that Dr. Osowa set himself aside from other doctors because he is committed to abide by the code of ethics that guide his profession at all times. Dr. Alexander Osowa continued success.
Dacula, GA |
Do NOT go to this office!! You will be waiting for at lease an hour or 2 AFTER your appointment time!! Their staff are extremely rude and unprofessional! Their billing staff takes weeks to return your call and never picks up. When I finally got in touch with her, she was extremely rude and refused to rebill my claims , and when I asked her to call my insurance with the reference number I was given so they can tell her how to correctly bill it she said no because she doesn't have to... BEWARE
in Buford, Ga |
They show no loyalty to longtime patients.(10years) They have become very uppity and rude, since they moved into the building. The allow their receptionist to be rude to patients. They will tell you your appointment is a 9am and will not call you back until 11am than you will not leave until 12pm. They never give you enough perception refill for regular medicine, they make you come back every three month! I have found me a better doctors, that's not money hungry, greedy, and time consuming.
Buford ga |
I took my daughter in for swimmers ear. They wanted to give her a hearing aid test on her sore ear. She get swimmers ear every year no matter what measure we take and I have never had a doctor they to perform a hearing test on her sore ear. She was 16 at the time- but what made me stop going was they did her blood work and we have her glucose levels watch and the results where high but no one called to give the results.
in Buford, GA |
First let me say that Dr. Osowa is an excellent physician. He is attentive to his patients and I believe actually cares about his patients. The problem is the way his offices are run. He is the only doctor among 6 nurse practitioners in his Buford office and he is only in 3 days a week. He is the only doctor in Buford Family Practice. His wife is the person ruining the practice by trying to make it into a mega profitable practice while sacrificing patient care and consideration. Do not go.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I would not recommend DR Osowa because he does not explaine test to you ,he just insist that you do things. If you dont ,he tells you not to come back to his office.
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Osowa, MD?
Are you Dr. Osowa?

Blue Open Access POS
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio