Dr. Alexander Nein, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Alexander G Nein MD 2400 Patterson St Ste 202 Nashville, TN 37203 Get Directions
Dr. Alexander Nein, MD

Why Choose Dr. Nein Alexander G Nein MD PC is a boutique medical practice that specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery. We cater to individuals who are interested in improving their appearance without a "cookie cutter" approach. Every patient is treated in an individualized fashion customizing their care to achieve the best results possible for that individual and allowing that person to be an integral part of the decision process. Our patients get one on one personalized treatment which is designed to do more than simply carry out procedures. We offer education, consultation and always disclose the benefits, risks and anticipated results of any treatment. Our approach is to integrate the patient's goals and desires with procedures and treatments that meet those goals and optimize results and to do so at a reasonable cost. Philosophy We believe plastic surgery is a blend of Medicine – surgical patient care, Art – developing beautiful results and Science – understanding how to best utilize the latest technologies available to get the best results. Equally important is trust in your surgeon, therefore our philosophy of care means that your care will be delivered personally and directly. Your safety is our utmost priority. This is why Dr. Nein has chosen a staff who reflect his commitment to excellence, even in the smallest details. We will listen to your specific desires and wishes and work with you to develop a plan that will get you the best results possible. You can be comfortable in the knowledge that Dr Nein has the training and experience needed to give you a great result and a comfortable experience. Experience Dr. Nein has performed over 4,000 breast surgeries including breast augmentation (including a tremendous experience with shaped implants), breast lifts and breast reductions. Dr. Nein has also performed over 2,000 liposuction procedures and he was the first surgeon in middle Tennessee to offer nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation and is one of only two surgeons in Tennessee to offer FDA approved cellulite treatment (Cellfina) lasting at least two years. Dr. Nein is also one of the first surgeons in Tennessee to offer the Ideal implant, the first structured breast implant that combines the benefits of saline and silicone gel implants without the drawbacks that concern women the most. Dr. Nein has also been voted by the readers of the Tennessean as the best cosmetic surgeon 3 of the last 4 years. An Eye for Aesthetics and Beauty Dr. Nein trained at the leading medical institutions, and he has a master's degree in mechanical engineering which gives him a unique eye for precision and detail and allows him to understand and evaluate new medical technology. Dr. Nein has the skill and experience necessary to achieve the aesthetic results that you want. He focuses primarily on cosmetic surgery. After a decade of performing the range of plastic surgery both reconstructive and cosmetic, Dr Nein has spent the last 10 years focused on perfecting cosmetic surgery techniques. Commitment to Care In addition to surgical skill, Dr. Nein provides your care personally and directly. He performs all of the Botox and filler injections personally. While most practices have an aesthetician or nurse who performs cosmetic injections, Dr Nein performs these procedures himself. Dr Nein feels that having studied anatomy, studying the capabilities of the various injectable products and actually operating on the face gives him insight into the best way optimize the use of these products. Dr Nein extends that personal care after hours as well giving you 24/7 contact. While most medical practices force you to go through an answering service to allow you to talk to a nurse after hours, when you call our practice after hours your call is forwarded directly to Dr Nein. There are no intermediaries to screen your call.

...See Less

Dr. Nein's Care Philosophy

Nashville plastic surgeon Dr. Alexander Nein and his staff will listen to you, give you all the time you need, answer all of your questions, and deliver world-class service from consultation through recovery. For your safety, Dr. Nein is board certified in plastic surgery and uses only accredited operating facilities. We are up front about pricing and have a variety of convenient payment options, and we offer confidential consultations for cosmetic procedures.

Dr. Nein's Experience

See how Dr. Nein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nein

Dr. Nein is now accepting new patients
    Alexander G Nein MD2400 Patterson St Ste 202
    Nashville, TN 37203
    (615) 327-0201Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nein to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Nein Says:

We continually strive to improve our services and quality of patient care. To that end we routinely survey our own patients to obtain useful feedback. On our website drnein.com, we have over 200 actual patient reviews posted. The positive response we have gotten from actual patients is part of the reason Dr Nein has been voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Nashville in both 2012 and 2014.

Dr. Nein's Performance
    Franklin, TN |
    I've had a fantastic experience with Dr. Nein and his team on a Breast Augmentation Revision. They are great about follow up and staying in touch both before and after the procedure. They really go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and informed. Additionally, my result was exactly what I asked for. I would not hesitate at all to recommend him and his team. They are excellent!
    in Nashville, TN |
    I found Dr. Nein by googling "best lipo surgeon in Nashville". After reading so many reviews, great reviews might I add. I decided to call for consultation. Front desk staff was very nice and professional. She was also informative. The office is very nice and clean. Dr Nein will give it to you straight about any area you are questioning him about. I really feel like he was 100% honest with me. I had lipo on my back to remove the love handles. I love my results thus far. Linda is amazing too.
    in ANTIOCH TENNESSEE |
    I FOUND DR.NEIN FROM ON LINE SEARCH/WAS SENT INFORMATION BY MAIL IN 3-4 DAYS.THE APPOINTMENT WAS MADE AND I WENT IN TO HAVE A SPLIT EAR REPAIRED,.THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND THE DR.APPROACHED ME AS IF I HAD BEEN A PATIENT THERE BEFORE-VERY KIND!HE WAS VERY GENTLE AND PROCEDURE ONLY LASTED A SHORT WHILE.THE OFFICE STAFF DID A FOLLOW-UP THE NEXT DAY.I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND HIM TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
    in Bowling Green, KY |
    I would not entrust my care to anyone else. The staff at Dr. Nein's office are NOT trying to sell a product. They truly care about your experience and how you feel. Dr. Nein is the epitome of professional. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are informed and comfortable. I will be visiting them again for future procedures.
    in Nashville, TN |
    I don't have enough nice words for Dr Nein and his staff. From the first day to my surgery to every follow up after, they have been nothing but attentive and caring. They did well to care for me in the midst pre-surgical jitters to the daily follow up calls post surgery to see how I was doing. Oh and my breast augmentation results are perfect! Thank you so much to Dr. Nein and his entire staff!!
    in Cookeville, Tn. |
    I chose Dr. Nein in 2000 to help me with my confidence, due to disproportion in my breast. He listened to my wants and needs and shared what he could do. I found him to be very professional and down to earth. I recently needed to have one of my implants checked, I thought there was a problem. He was very kind and again explained what we could do and was so kind. I really appreciate how caring and kind the whole office staff has been with me on both occasions I had to experience a visit.
    in Sparta tn |
    Dr.Nein and his staff are just wonderful! I am beyond happy I chose this team for my procedure. I will be back for further procedures that's a promise!
    Have you seen Dr. Alexander Nein, MD?
    Are you Dr. Nein?

Why Choose Dr. Nein

Philosophy

An Eye for Aesthetics and Beauty

Commitment to Care

Dr. Nein's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nein says...

Dr Nein has guided his practice primarily towards treating and caring for the cosmetic surgical and skin care needs of his patients.

Dr. Nein says...

Our practice has focused primarily on cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face over the past ten years although cosmetic surgery has always been a major portion of his practice in the over twenty years he has been in private practice. Breast augmentation surgery, breast lifts and breast reduction have been a major part of his cosmetic practice while body contouring and facial rejuvenation have also been an important part of our whole body approach to cosmetic surgery.

Additional nonsurgical procedures to improve skin condition and reduce fat with skin tightening using the Exilis nonsurgical technology along with dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse) and Botox has allowed us to provide complete cosmetic care for our patients.

Dr. Nein says...

Dr. Nein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Nein has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nein's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1979

Purdue University / Main Campus

Graduated in 1981

• German

Dr. Nein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Neck Surgery
    • Cosmetic Procedure
    • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
    • Cosmetic Trunk Surgery
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Ear Reconstruction
    • Mini Tummy Tuck
    • Neck Lift
    • Neck Liposuction
    • Non-Surgical Facelift
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty