Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD

Geriatric Medicine •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Istomin

Alexander E. Istomin, MD, MS

1 Store Hill Rd Old Westbury, NY 11568

Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD is a Geriatric Medicine Specialist in Old Westbury, NY and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Istomin to book an appointment.

Compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Istomin with our nearby Geriatric Medicine Specialists at NYU Winthrop Hospital.

Make an appointment at NYU Winthrop Hospital today at (516) 712-6101.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of NYU Winthrop Hospital.

Dr. Istomin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Istomin

Dr. Istomin?
Dr A.I was very professional, along making me laugh through out the process with comfort! Exceptional bedside manner ,professionalism and humor! I trusted this man with my FACE. I had AMAZING results with Fotona 4D.
Catherine egholm – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
A little over two month ago I decided I was going to have some cosmetic laser procedure done. Dr. Alexander Istomin made me feel extremely comfortable and explained to me what he was going to do. I have little to no pain and no bruising. My face looks amazing! This has been a life changing experience for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Istomin. I will be returning back!
Lara Broward – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
I had a Fotona 4D laser done two months ago with Dr. Istomin! He had the most wonderful bedside manner’s and Wonderfull . He was very understanding and he listened to what I wanted. I brought some wish pics and he met my expectations. I even lost my folder with my prescriptions and he re-wrote them. Definitely would recommend him over and over again!!! OK good luck on your journeys guys
Diana – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
My Doctor, Alexander Istomin, MD, and his staff are fantastic, and could not be more professional and attentive. As a late 50's male, I have many years of experience with doctors and their staff. No office comes close to matching the quality of Dr. Istomin and his staff. Dr. Istomin has not only helped to heal me and my family, he has actively prevented us from needing additional care through his thorough evaluations and follow up care.
David S – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Before saying that Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD is an extraordinary physician, I want to tell you that he is an extraordinary human being. I value the fact that he is a good listener. More than being just professionals, I value the fact that his staff’s attitude has been exceptional. Thanks for showing so much care and concern. Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD is absolutely amazing!!!!
Paulina Lamonte – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
I cannot say enough about my experience with Dr. Istomin. He is an excellent practitioner, and has been nothing but professional through my experience with him. If you look at his credentials, his specialties are not only in Internal Medicine, but also in Emergency Medicine. If you want a family Centered care Doctor, he's it!! He wants to make sure that he is seeing the whole patient, and addresses any outside influences that might be making life difficult. If you want a caring Doctor to understand your needs as a patient, I would suggest you go to him. If you want to "Doctor Shop" just to obtain medications, he has no part in that!
Paul S in Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr Alexander Istomin, MD provides excellent service and care for his patients, with state of the art processes for your visit. As he discusses your examination and treatment you can see your results and his recommendations and discuss this in "real time" as the information is posted on a screen right in front of you. As a result, you leave feeling confident in your path forward and that you are being well cared for throughout your visit. The staff are pleasant and professional and truly are concerned about you as their patient patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Istomin as your primary doctor.
Harold S in Miami, FL – Jun 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
My wife and I just had our first visit at new location of Dr. Istomin in South Florida. New York Medical Center has extended their pretense to Ft. Lauderdale as many New Yorkers have asked for years. This is really contingency of care! The Tides building is very much upscaled. Dr. Istomin was great as always, we look forward to having him as the doctor for our grandparents who permanently resides in Florida. Very pleased, everyone in the office was very nice and easy to deal with
David Levine in Ft. lauderdale, FL – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr Alexander istomin, MD was extremely caring and professional. I went in under an extremely stressful case and was given an immediate appointment and treated wonderfully. He has a very kind demeanor, and took the time the explain my condition, treatment and what she was prescribing and why. One of the finest doctors I have ever been treated by. Wonderful office staff!
Victor S in Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr.Alexander Istomin is always available, he has personalized service and goes out of his way to “problem solve” using all of his contacts and knowledge to offer multiple solutions. I would highly recommend Dr. Istomin to anyone!
Helen Levine in Queens, NY – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr. Istomin is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable and professional. The nurses in the office are excellent as well. I highly recommend Dr. Istomin’s practice.
Julia A in Miami, Florida – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
I was seen right away. Doctor listened to all my worries and calmly explained everything. The staff was courteous. I left feeling calm and more knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Istomin to friends and family.
Susan Lee in Brooklyn, NY – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD is the most caring doctor I have come to know out of 55 years. He is objective while listening to what the patient has to say and works together to resolve situation with my health. Dr. Istomin has always pointed me in the right direction when help is needed outside his office for specialty help. His staff is always great.
Joshua A in Great Neck, NY – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Literally the best doctor I've ever been too. I'm 55 years old and have had chronic back pain for about 5 years and every doctor I've been to just wants to prescribe me narcotics and push me off to the side! Not this doctor. He was very concerned and compassionate about my situation and promised me he would help me get off the narcotics and live pain free!!! He even scheduled me steroid injections within 2 days of my visit!! That's something my last doctor never did in 4 years!
Nataliya in Forest Hills, NY – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr. Alexander Istomin is very reliable and kind. He knows how to treat people not only with medication, but also with words by talking with patient. I had terrible coughing,- I had pneumonia, that is gone now. When I first came, he diagnosed the disease and immediately started the treatment. Besides it, he is very educated, has great knowledge and always had for me pretty good advices for my health. I am really glad that I found in New York such a nice doctor. I recommend him and will recommend!
Alla Uvarova in Brooklyn, NY – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
I have been with him for 14 years. Two kids later! He took great care of me. Professional and yet, a good sense of humor! His staff is wonderful too! Back then, two friends of mine who were nurses recommended him! NO REGRETS! He is the best! Also, if you ever need a referral for any other doctor, he has never let me down and all of his referrals have been wonderful!
Alice G in Jackson Heights, NY – Oct 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD is patient, amiable and thorough. A top notch professional, he never makes me feel rushed and my symptoms are never trivialized. He has good bedside manner. He listens to your concerns, big or small, and makes careful suggestions that seem to be in your best interest. I complained about some aches and pains and he suggested a wait and see approach which I appreciated, unlike other doctors who may prescribe you something just to look like they're being proactive.
Paul in Astoria, NY – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD has shown me t­hat there are doctors that really care. ­He takes his time with you and never mak­es your appointment feel rushed. He show­s empathy and understanding. He and his ­staff are attentive and maintain profess­ionalism while making you feel comfortab­le at the same time. Amazing Doctor and ­amazing staff!
Apr 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
This was the first time I saw Dr. Istomin. His bedside manner was excellent as he took the time to hear my medical history and really listen to my health concerns. He was knowledgeable, professional and very nice. He took care of my health need and even ordered some bloodwork. Dr. Istomin was very thorough and I felt confident in his diagnosis and treatment. I will definitely come back and plan to have my family be seen by him. Very pleased!
Larry in Astoria, NY – Feb 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?
Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD of New York Medical Center, is an extremely proffesoinal, thorough, and complement physician. He and his staff are very friendly and make me feel very comfortable. All in all, my visit was pleasant of an experience as a visit to the doctor could be.
Danny in Elmhurst, NY – Feb 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Istomin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Istomin?

• Geriatric Medicine