Dr. Alexander Gotesman, MD

Adult & Pediatric Urology | Male

University Urology Associates of New Jersey 1374 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Hamilton, NJ 08690 Get Directions
Dr. Alexander Gotesman, MD
Dr. Alexander Gotesman, MD is an adult & pediatric urology doctor who practices in Hamilton, NJ. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Gotesman is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus and Community Medical Center.

Dr. Gotesman's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to be a solutions based practice, maximizing the value of the service we deliver our patients with commitment to excellence, integrity, innovation and treatment.We continually strive to provide comprehensive state of the art urological services with emphasis on patient education and shared decision making. Treating patients with compassion, dignity, mutual respect, and trust remains out steadfast goal.We will strive to be the urology group of choice in the communities we serve.

Dr. Gotesman's Experience

See how Dr. Gotesman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gotesman

Dr. Gotesman accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Gotesman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gotesman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gotesman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gotesman to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Gotesman's Performance
in Howell, NJ |
Dr. Gotesman is one in a million as he treats you with professionalism, respect, greets you by name, and has a wonderful bedside manner. Every appointment, Dr. Gotesman sat EYE level with me to give me his total attention and listen to questions, concerns, and discuss treatment. Dr Gotesman is very thorough and dedicated to his patients.
in Freehold, NJ |
I am a patient of Dr. Gotesman's for almost 2 years. I was referred to him by members of my community, all of whom said he has an excellent bedside manner, and explained issues surrounding prostate cancer in a way nobody else did. After I met with him, I agree wholeheartedly. He spent a lot of time and effort to make sure I understood all the issues and questions I had, and he did it in a very clear and informative way to a "lay" person. I can't imagine anybody would think otherwise.
Jackson, NJ |
Dr. Gotesman is a great doctor. He has been so incredibly sweet to my parents. My mom and dad both see Dr. Gotesman and he is the best!
in Freehold, NJ |
Trust is not a word that I normally use when discussing doctors. However, I couldn't have a conversation about Dr. Gotesman without mentioning it. He is the consummate professional beyond his superior technical skills. He's a fantastic listener and a straight shooter. He has a quiet confidence, and an amazing talent for putting a patient at ease. He should also be given credit for assembling a fantastic team, and establishing a culture that makes every single visit an amazing patient experience
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Gotesman is one of the most knowledgeable urological surgeons & I'm very critical & set very high standards for the medical profession. I found Dr. Gotesman for my husband. It took more than 3 years to get my husband to go for surgery because he didn't trust anyone else. We loved Dr. Gotesman his bedside manner, his knowledge and his care. We used to live in NY and since we moved to NJ had to find doctors who provided the same quality of care. Highly recommend Dr. Gotesman.
howell, nj |
Dr. Gotesman is a RARE find. I saw him at the Howell office and my life is better for it. He took the time to explain the testing to me and my family. His compassion is unparalleled.
in Toms River, NJ |
On a scale of 1 to 10 he is way over 10. He is a lifesaver. My prognosis was one of the worst possible and 5 years later I am still alive and functioning well with a good quality of life. I owe it all to Dr. Gotesman. He is truly someone special that you can only meet once in a lifetime if you are lucky.
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Gotesman is a great doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. He answered all my question and made me feel at ease. His staff was very pleasant during my visit. I will refer him to my family and friends.
in Toms River, NJ |
Great doctor and staff.Very clean office environment. Completely explained the entire procceedure and experience. Had complete access to Dr. Gotesman and staff after procedure and during the healing process.Great follow up trtreatment.I had three follow up appts. In three months.i give Dr. Gotesman and his staff the highest recommendation.
in Freehold, NJ |
Everyone I worked with was caring and compassionate. I was really nervous, but had the absolutely best outcome. The upside of them treating a lot of women is that they have seen it all and likely know exactly which protocol is best for you. And complications are rare. They are one of the best in the world, if not the best.
in Toms River, NJ |
I have just had one of the worst experiences ever. Dr. Gotesman had his secretary call me up while I'm across the street at community medical center going for a procedure that he wanted me to do He had his secretary tell me that he's no longer going to help me, I didn't think that questioning a Doctor Who called me two different days in a row and gave me to different diagnosis on the phone was wrong. Excuse me for being concerned about myself. Even the staff at community were appalled.
in Colts Neck, NJ |
THE BEST!!! Dr. Gotesman is excellent from his diagnosis to his surgery. His office is extremely well organized and the staff is all superior and of high quality and caring. I have BPH (Also Know As An Enlarged Prostate). If you have this, don't wait to to get this repaired . Go see Dr. Gotesman. You will be happy you did. He told me what was wrong and he fixed it!! My quality of life is great now. His surgical work is excellent and my recovery was also excellent. A very special Doctor.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ |
Dr. Gotesman prescribed an intravenous antibiotic treatment for my elderly mother's UTI. When we went to an infectious diseases specialist as directed by Dr. Gotesman, she immediately took my mother off the intravenous antibiotic, since the results of Dr. Gotesman's culture showed that bacteria was resistant to the meds he prescribed! We were extremely upset and disappointed.
in Lakewood, NJ |
So nice and considerate. He personally came and escorted me to the exam room and walked me out. Very qualified!!!
in Freeholg, NJ |
Doctor G is an excellent doctor. His office is run extremely professionally, the staff is courteous, on point and helpful. He accurately diagnosed me with prostate cancer when two previous treating urologist had failed to diagnose me. He robotically removed the cancerous prostate. He spared the nerves leaving me full function and fully continent. He saved my life. My recovery has been fantastic, both Dr G and his staff stayed in constant contact throughout my recovery. My surgery was on
in West Windsor, NJ |
Dr. Gotesman is one in a million as he treats you with professionalism, respect, greets you by name, and has a wonderful bedside manner. Dr, Gotesman is very thorough and dedicated to his patients.
in Jackson, NJ |
I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor?s office. My first contact was with G and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was and how fast he was at getting back to me! A lot of doctors don?t realize how important it is to have administration like Geoffrey. The first point of contact is crucial!
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Gotesman, MD?
Are you Dr. Gotesman?

Compare Dr. Gotesman

Dr. Gotesman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gotesman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Adult & Pediatric Urology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Bladder Atony
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bone Cancer
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Leukocytosis
  • Lung Cancer
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Meningiomas
  • Myeloma
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Oral Cancer
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

City University Ny

Graduated in 1995

• Russian
  • Yiddish

Dr. Gotesman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gotesman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult & Pediatric Urology

• Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Penile Implants
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry