Dr. Alexander Feldman, MD

Dr. Alexander Feldman, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Alexander Feldman, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

Advanced Neuro Eval & Treatment

1721 E 19th Ave Ste 510

Denver, CO 80218

Learn about Dr. Feldman

See how frequently Dr. Feldman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Feldman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Leningrad Medical Pediatric Institute
  • University Of Colorado
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Feldman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Feldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feldman to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Feldman's Performance
in Buzzards Bay, MA |
Dr. Feldman is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have seen him for several years for chronic migraines I would recommend him to anyone
Denver, CO |
I was sorry I didn't get up and leave during the examination. He was unbelievably arrogant and insensitive. He delivered a devastating diagnosis with absolutely no empathy and was obviously annoyed that I was upset. I would never go back to see him even if it meant going out of state for treatment.
in Westminster, CO |
I was referred to him in 2013 by another doctor who felt that I may have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Dr. Feldman helped me understand and control it to the point that I only take medicines as needed. He also diagnosed thoracic outlet syndrome and found the best surgeon for me. I can move my arm and have no numbness, tingling, or coldness. Now, he is helping me with occipital headaches by controlling them with injections. He is very helpful, patient and understanding. Great doctor!
in Denver, CO |
I originally saw Dr. Feldman for my chronic migraine disorder when I switched health insurances. He listened to me and prescribed Botox immediately due to my history and symptoms and made sure I was seen immediately. About one month after my first appointment, I was in a car accident and did not receive adequate treatment from the hospital I was taken to. I went to Dr. Feldman and he has properly diagnosed me as well as recommended multiple therapies to help with my current condition.
in Arvada, CO |
I have had chronic cluster headaches for almost a decade now, lasting almost a year when in affect, and sometimes 3 times day.. Very debilitating to say the least.. Dr. Feldman worked very hard to find a preventative solution for me.. His passion to fix the problem is very evident, and is not a pill pusher.. After many attempts at different solutions, the Botox, every 3 months has done the trick.. I have been in remission for almost 2 years now, headache free.
Golden, CO |
Worst dr ever. I have an mtbi with hypersensitivity. The doc did electric shock to my cervical spine, which has had 3 procedures for pain and nausea. He lied abt the procedure, now my nausea is back, my muscles are twitching, which they didn't do before. No period.. He is also holding my results hostage, I never want to see him again n get extreme anxiety attack when it comes up. I would never recommend him if you have an injury, find someone else, this guy will only hurt you.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Feldman counts with a longstanding excellent reputation and years long of experience, balancing carefully the pros and cons of potential treatment and medication options, but also considering the interest of his patients. He is the type of “old school” doctor – calm, thoughtful and dedicated. Personally, I appreciate highly his straightforwardness, some might not.. And yes, I highly recommend Dr. Feldman. Just let do him his job and don’t come up with unreasonable demands and/or expectations
Dr. Feldman is amazing. He was able to help me manage my chronic migraines. I can't describe how much better I feel after being under his care. He is also a very no nonsense doctor and I appreciate that.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Feldman is very attentive and thorough. Always takes time to listen and explain. I would highly recommend him!
Denver, CO |
I delt with Doctor Feldman on numerous occasions. Once he put the right diagnosis for my friend's mother over the phone, since it was an urgent situation. He basically saved her life with the advice that he gave. He is a very good diagnostician and caring Doctor. He also helped myself with long standing headaches. I would not hesitate to send my own mother to him.
Littleton, CO |
Billed for services not performed, incomplete exam (ROS not completed) abrupt bedside manner and misdiagnosis. Name, date of birth and street address all entered incorrectly in computer by office staff. Waited 6 weeks to be seen and then was asked to see the PA. I declined. To be fair the PA Derrick was very nice and attempted to perform my exam but kept being interrupted by Dr. Feldman. He did not listen to my chief complaint or address the problems that I came to the office for.
in Parker, CO |
He really took the time to understand my individual situation to help me make a speedy recovery. Overall excellent experience.
in Denver, Co |
This office is completely dysfunctional. They'll cancel your appointment, schedule you a month later, then refuse to refill seizure meds because you haven't been seen. Maya, the MA, does not care to return messages, and solely controls whether medicine is refilled. High staff turn over and bad communication. We are filing complaints with the medical board, BCBS, and Humana.
in Morrison, CO |
A year ago I saw Dr Feldman on a recommendation of physician friend. I have had four neck surgeries and cervical fusion. I have had chronic pain for more than six years and resigned myself to living my life that way. Dr Feldman did a thorough diagnosis and initiated a conservative plan with no promises. Today, I am enjoying my life like never thought I would. My pain is insignificant and my sleep is uninterrupted! My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner! Dr. Gil Schmidtke
Denver, co |
Seen Feldman once during EMG. Was not friendly or personable. All of my other appointments have been With his assistant. Last appointment with assistant was horrible.was rushed..didn't even want to listen to my new symptoms. Could not address any of my concerns or questions either. At one point hands were thrown up at me...like I don't know. Now my prescription is MIA. Been a week and nobody will call back. Horrible service to say the least.
in Greenwood Village, CO |
Dr.Feldman treated me, my parents and parents-in-law for many years. He have an excellent manner, highly knowledgeable , extremely interested in patient comfort and being informed about processes occurring. I would strongly recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone.
in Denver, CO |
Very professional care, I never felt rushed during the appointment. Doctor listened to my problems with great attention, addressed the issues with deep knowledge. I started to feel much better under his care.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Feldman is exellent specialist!
in Denver, CO |
I had a visit with Doctor Feldman in late March, 2016. He was very attentive to my complaints and addressed all the issues I had. Moreover, Dr. Feldman suggested new plan of treatment that significantly improved my condition.
in Denver, CO |
The receptionist/scheduler is the most disorganized front office person ever.After four calls, referral faxed from my pcp 3 times, and me sitting in the office for an 2 hours Just to schedule an apptTiffany- doesn't return calls, doesn't write messages down and believe me her memory is not helping her keep track of things. Doesn't return calls, doesn't follow up on what she says she will do, does remember conversations she had. So bad I'm going to see a different neuro. Avoid this office!
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Feldman, MD?
Are you Dr. Feldman?