Dr. Alexander Feldman, MD

Dr. Alexander Feldman, MD

Neurology | Male | 58 years old

Advanced Neuro Eval & Treatment

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Feldman specializes in Neurology and practices in Denver, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Feldman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Feldman's Experience

See how Dr. Feldman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Feldman

Dr. Feldman accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Feldman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feldman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Feldman
Dr. Feldman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (67)
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Feldman counts with a longstanding excellent reputation and years long of experience, balancing carefully the pros and cons of potential treatment and medication options, but also considering the interest of his patients. He is the type of “old school” doctor – calm, thoughtful and dedicated. Personally, I appreciate highly his straightforwardness, some might not.. And yes, I highly recommend Dr. Feldman. Just let do him his job and don’t come up with unreasonable demands and/or expectations
Dr. Feldman is amazing. He was able to help me manage my chronic migraines. I can't describe how much better I feel after being under his care. He is also a very no nonsense doctor and I appreciate that.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Feldman is very attentive and thorough. Always takes time to listen and explain. I would highly recommend him!
Denver, CO |
I delt with Doctor Feldman on numerous occasions. Once he put the right diagnosis for my friend's mother over the phone, since it was an urgent situation. He basically saved her life with the advice that he gave. He is a very good diagnostician and caring Doctor. He also helped myself with long standing headaches. I would not hesitate to send my own mother to him.
Littleton, CO |
Billed for services not performed, incomplete exam (ROS not completed) abrupt bedside manner and misdiagnosis. Name, date of birth and street address all entered incorrectly in computer by office staff. Waited 6 weeks to be seen and then was asked to see the PA. I declined. To be fair the PA Derrick was very nice and attempted to perform my exam but kept being interrupted by Dr. Feldman. He did not listen to my chief complaint or address the problems that I came to the office for.
in Parker, CO |
He really took the time to understand my individual situation to help me make a speedy recovery. Overall excellent experience.
in Denver, Co |
This office is completely dysfunctional. They'll cancel your appointment, schedule you a month later, then refuse to refill seizure meds because you haven't been seen. Maya, the MA, does not care to return messages, and solely controls whether medicine is refilled. High staff turn over and bad communication. We are filing complaints with the medical board, BCBS, and Humana.
in Morrison, CO |
A year ago I saw Dr Feldman on a recommendation of physician friend. I have had four neck surgeries and cervical fusion. I have had chronic pain for more than six years and resigned myself to living my life that way. Dr Feldman did a thorough diagnosis and initiated a conservative plan with no promises. Today, I am enjoying my life like never thought I would. My pain is insignificant and my sleep is uninterrupted! My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner! Dr. Gil Schmidtke
Denver, co |
Seen Feldman once during EMG. Was not friendly or personable. All of my other appointments have been With his assistant. Last appointment with assistant was horrible.was rushed..didn't even want to listen to my new symptoms. Could not address any of my concerns or questions either. At one point hands were thrown up at me...like I don't know. Now my prescription is MIA. Been a week and nobody will call back. Horrible service to say the least.
in Greenwood Village, CO |
Dr.Feldman treated me, my parents and parents-in-law for many years. He have an excellent manner, highly knowledgeable , extremely interested in patient comfort and being informed about processes occurring. I would strongly recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone.
in Denver, CO |
Very professional care, I never felt rushed during the appointment. Doctor listened to my problems with great attention, addressed the issues with deep knowledge. I started to feel much better under his care.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Feldman is exellent specialist!
in Denver, CO |
I had a visit with Doctor Feldman in late March, 2016. He was very attentive to my complaints and addressed all the issues I had. Moreover, Dr. Feldman suggested new plan of treatment that significantly improved my condition.
in Denver, CO |
The receptionist/scheduler is the most disorganized front office person ever.After four calls, referral faxed from my pcp 3 times, and me sitting in the office for an 2 hours Just to schedule an apptTiffany- doesn't return calls, doesn't write messages down and believe me her memory is not helping her keep track of things. Doesn't return calls, doesn't follow up on what she says she will do, does remember conversations she had. So bad I'm going to see a different neuro. Avoid this office!
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Feldman, MD?
Are you Dr. Feldman?

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Leningrad Medical Pediatric Institute

Graduated in 1981

P - SL
    Presbyterian - St Luke's Medical Center
    University Of Colorado
    University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    University Of Colorado
    University of Colorado Health Sciences Center

Dr. Feldman has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Feldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Feldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Feldman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Feldman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Feldman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients