Dr. Alexander Faje, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Dr. Alexander Faje, MD
Dr. Alexander Faje, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Boston, MA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Faje is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.

Dr. Faje's Experience

See how Dr. Faje's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Faje

Dr. Faje accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Faje has admitting privileges.

Dr. Faje's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Faje to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Faje's Performance
I've seen Dr. Faje for several years and never had a more dedicated doctor. He is very detailed and making appointments has been easy.
Boston, MA |
Would highly recommend to others.
Boston, MA |
Never in my life have I been told by a doctor of any specialty that it was all in my head. I didn’t know that feeling this way for 2+ years was all in my head. And that the way the found the diagnosis was not typical and laughed. LAUGHED. I have never felt so humiliated in my life by any doctor. Then he proceeded to just order me a blood test to try to appease me, like it would make me feel better that he was testing my thyroid. I thought they were there to help people NOT HIM.
Melrose, MA |
My experience with Dr. Faje and his office staff was great. Everyone was top notch.
His own error in interpreting my lab results led to misguided testing. When I pointed out the error at a following visit, he still refused to change the course of action, because that would mean admitting his mistake. He refused to order tests that other doctors have told me are necessary. Strong god complex. There was no reason for the smug condescending tones I received. He's more interested in his ego than helping. Also, if you need adult growth hormone testing, MGH is not the place to go
in Springfield, MA |
The guy at the front desk is just awesome! The nurse from his office was fantastic. And Dr. Faje had lots of knowledge and knew what he was talking about. He took his time to explain everything and answer any questions we had. He's very confident about the things he knows and showed during all the visits. He's great and I would recommend him to anyone.
Boston, MA |
He was very thorough, patient, and attentive to my concerns. An excellent doctor.
Northborough, MA |
It took me several months to get in to see Dr. Faje. When I finally went to see him, his staff had not gotten records from my endocrinologist, just my PCP. Regardless, he was dismissive of my concerns, acted annoyed that I had booked an appointment with him and talked over me at several points during the appointment. I was actually crying at the end of the appointment. He made me feel worse, he's a horrible doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Faje, MD?
Are you Dr. Faje?

Compare Dr. Faje

Dr. Faje's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Faje has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Faje's Board Certifications

• Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pheochromocytoma
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

VANDERBILT UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Faje does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Faje and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Faje does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Faje and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.