Dr. Alexander Donath, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 47

Dr. Donath

Cincinnati Facial Plastics- Dr. Alexander Donath, MD, FACS

7763 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati, OH 45236

Dr. Alexander Donath, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Bethesda North Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Donath to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Donath with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Cleveland Clinic.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. Donath's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Donath

90.47619047619048%

Dr. Donath

I had a face lift fat transfer and he insisted I have a buccal fat pad removal. Now I have a saggy jowls and hollow cheeks. I look older than before
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
If confidence is a super power, then call me Wonder Woman! That is exactly how I feel after Dr. Donath and his team took years off my appearance and helped me feel better about myself. I've always been self conscious of the bags under my eyes. I used every cream, patch and trick out there to help "hide" them without any success. Often I hid from cameras or would ask to either be edited or deleted from the photo. Crazy, huh?....but it really did bother me. That's until I called Donath Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Donath performed a Lower Blepharoplasty, Fat Transfer and Full Face CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing. I had very little pain and within 2 weeks my skin and face looked amazing. Now I pass a mirror and do a double take because I can't believe it is really me. I have nothing but high praise for the entire staff. I would not hesitate to do it all over again....It was just that good of an experience. 100% satisfied patient for life! Thank you, Dr. Donath and staff!
Robin T. – Jun 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
I cannot praise Dr. Donath and his staff enough. They were extremely professional, friendly and accommodating. I was a bit apprehensive about having such an invasive procedure done. After talking to Dr. Donath and his nurses, I was confidant that I picked the right team to do my procedure. He put me completely at ease. Dr. Donath is very professional , yet very personable and engaging. After my procedure he followed up with me countless times, checking to make sure I was healing properly. He even had me come in on Christmas Eve to make sure I was healing to my satisfaction. I am EXTREMELY pleased with my results! When he said the procedure would take ten years off my age, I was somewhat skeptical . But he was right! I absolutely look younger , refreshed and not "plastic." Its been a month since I had my lower face lift and the results are so natural that no one even knows I had anything done. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Donath for any facial procedure you are contemplating doing.
Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
Dr. Donath is one of the best out there! I recently underwent Revision Rhinoplasty with Nostril Narrowing and I'm so happy with the incredible results and I'm just a month post op. From the first consultation I knew I was in great hands, Dr. Donath is a very caring and skilled surgeon who takes the time to actually listen to you and get the results you want. I couldn't recommend Dr. Donath enough, he truly is incredible at what he does. The office and staff are top notch, Jeni and Angie are wonderful! Thank you Dr. Donath and team, I'm so happy with my results!!!
Lauren G – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
I want to thank you Dr Donath for taking the time to really listen to what I wanted and what areas of my face were a concern for me. You came up with a plan that addressed all my needs and wants. It shows that you really care about your patients and what is best for them. Your attention to detail was amazing.
sharon m – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
With my 65th birthday looming I decided to schedule a face and neck lift with Dr. Donath, not only to lift my face and appearance, but to lift my spirits about getting older, as well. After thoroughly researching for a doctor with his expertise, I cannot say enough about his professionalism and expertise when treating his patients! He is also very kind, patient and thorough when discussing a patient's goals and expectations. Now, 1 month after surgery, I could not be more pleased and excited by the results!! Dr. Donath 'erased' 10-15 years from my face and neck without looking pulled or stretched, or like I've just had 'work done.' Simply put, I look refreshed & happy! And, his staff are Wonderful! The kindness and thoughtfulness they show their patients is Exceptional!
TR – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
I wish I could give him 10 stars! He is professional, attentive, and just an overall nice person. No huge ego and you can tell that he truly cares about what he's doing. His skills and attention to detail are top-notch. Highly recommend!
Amber Allred in Cincinnati, OH – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
Several weeks ago I gave Dr. Donath a bad review for my wife's facelift,but after we talked and visited he fixed the problem for free with filler adjustment, I apologize for overreacting. We recommend him highly.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
I had a wonderful experience at the office of Dr. Donath. He as well as his staff are very knowledgeable as well as personable. After years of being unhappy with my upper eyes I had a consultation for eyelid surgery. I was informed and well prepared for surgery. I elected to pursue it and am thrilled with my results! I would highly recommend this office for facial plastic surgery and all of their anti aging services.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
I was tired of looking tired so I finally made an appointment at Dr. Donath’s office to see if anything could be done to help me look less tired. I had filler under my eyes and it looks AMAZING!! I now look how I feel which is refreshed and rejuvenated! I also had filler in my lips. I was a little worried that I would look like a duck or they would be too big, but I now have the perfect pout! Thank you Dr. Donath! I will definitely be back!!
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
When I had a question at 9 pm after my surgery; He called me right away and answered my question as if it was the only thing he had to do.
Cincy, OH – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
I had a clear + brilliant treatment done by Dr. Donath and his nurse practitioner Mary and I am absolutely in love with my results! He explained in great detail on what to expect and made the experience as comfortable as possible. After just one treatment my skin is smoother and more even in tone and texture. I am ecstatic to have more treatments done by him!
Laura in Cincinnati – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?
Excellent doctor and results Start out by saying I am an internal medicine MD. I've had patients ask me who I would see to get a facelift. Ans "no one in Cincinnati" With large dark bags under my eyes and my daughters wedding soon I decided to find a surgeon in Ohio. Dr Donath's name kept popping up. I researched. Excellent training, published and dbl board certified. Sat in his office watching before and after pics. Decided to go full face lift. I look exactly like me but 15+ yrs younger.
rtr, MD in Cincinnati, OH – Jun 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Donath, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Donath?

Quite simply, we strive to provide world class patient care and results in a beautiful setting.

Dr. Alexander S. Donath is a renowned facial plastic surgeon who has gained an international reputation for excellence in facial cosmetic surgical and...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery