Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 58

Dr. Digenis

Digenis Plastic Surgery Institute

315 E Broadway Norton Pavilion Ste 111 Louisville, KY 40202

Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Louisville, KY. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Health Louisville and Norton Audubon Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Digenis to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Digenis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Digenis

Dr. Digenis?
  • Office environment (112)
  • Staff friendliness (112)
  • Explained conditions well (111)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
I loved my consultation with Dr. Digenis. First, I called the office and spoke to Corie-she was warm and patient with my questions, and even though Dr. Digenis was booked out (trust me when I say he's worth the wait), she got me in so much sooner than even I anticipated. Then I met with Dr. Digenis and he was thorough, empathetic, knowledgeable and enthusiastic...I instantly knew there would be no other surgeon who would make me feel as comfortable and supportive. Finally, I met with his sister, Emily (she's a hoot) and so personable. I know we'll be steadfast friends even after my surgery. The bottom line is this practice IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST PLACE not only for surgery but for all things aesthetic!
Natalie – Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Phenomenal! Better than I had hoped for....
Karen R. – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Dr. D and his staff are amazing not only do they take their time explaining everything they make you feel very comfortable and well taken care of they go above and beyond I highly recommend
Carrie Berry – Jan 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Dr Digenis is the premiere plastic surgeon in Louisville--if not in the universe! There is a reason that he has been voted Top Doc for years by his peers. I have been going to him for over 10 years. Initially he was recommended by my internist. Recently he worked his magic on my face.. a complicated asymmetrical brow lift. He and his staff (including his experienced, very competent nurse, Robin) were comprehensive in analyzing the obstacles (uneven brows, high hair line, widows peak, dry eye and glaucoma eye conditions). The reason I include this in review is it is so important not to glaze over the challenges prior to making the decision to have plastic surgery. My end result is I am over-the-moon pleased with my results and we took the more conservative route to avoid eye and hairline issues down the road.
Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Our family has used Dr. Digenis for many years now, beginning with a breast cancer diagnosis that gutted us. He and his staff have always been top notch and nothing less. As an attorney I am very careful about who I refer people to, especially my close family. I have never hesitated to refer them to him. He has the miraculous ability to have amazing bedside manner combined with impeccable talent and medical knowledge- a skillset that I have found impossible to replace in other areas of medicine. You really can't find better than Dr. D. I would highly recommend him for any procedure.
Jan 16, 2021
Thanks so much
Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Digenis and his staff. Not only are they professional and highly skilled, they are also personable and compassionate. I felt welcomed from the moment I entered his office. Each person I met on his staff were friendly and accommodating. Dr. Digenis took time to listen to me, answered all my questions, and put me at ease. My procedure and recovery went exactly as he described. I am extremely happy with my results which surpassed my expectations.
Holly Northam – Nov 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Before I had my facelift I did extensive research to determine what surgeon was best for me. I was looking in Los Angeles and New York until a friend told me about Dr. Digenis. Upon further research and follow up, I elected to have Dr. Digenis perform my procedure. Wow! Am I glad I did! World class surgeon right here in Kentucky! I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Digenis, Robin and the whole team are so kind and truly treat you as family from the first time you walk in the door. I trust Dr. D's team 150% and give them my highest recommendation! Scott Blair 10.28.2020
Scott Blair – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
I met Dr. Digenis when I had breast cancer and his compassion and kindess made my experience the best it could be. He is a brillant surgeon and I highly recommend him! He is thorough and spends lots of time with his patients/families to answer any questions.
Lisa – Oct 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
I hold Dr. Digenis in the highest regard, both personally and professionally. I have been going to Dr. D for many years now and he has never disappointed me! To me, the best thing about Dr. D is that he listens to you and his bedside mannerr is beyond reproach. It is very, very clear that he stays up-to-date with all the new procedures. I feel confident when he recommends a newer procedure that he is well-practiced in using it. I have always been absolutely thrilled with my results. I always look better without looking like I have "had a procedure." He has provided me with a way to age gracefully and be confident in my body image...what a gift he has given me! His staff is professional, friendly and caring. They put the icing on the cake for this top-rated plastic surgery practice. Louisville is so very lucky to have Dr. D and I am ever so grateful for his expertise and care. Thank you!!
Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Digenis for a very long time and would never choose to leave! I feel his impeccable demeanor, services, and staff are beyond reproach in this field and in this area. I love how this team works together to make such an exciting and wonderful experience every time I am seen there. They work diligently with the "wimpy wuss" patient (me!) with extra numbing and waiting time when needed!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Barbara – Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
I can't recommend the team at Digenis Plastic Surgery highly enough. I live in Los Angeles and New York, and I have had consults with top plastic surgeons in both big cities. Before I met Dr. Digenis, I would have told you that I would never let a surgeon outside of NYC touch my face. However, after meeting him, I completely changed my mind - because Dr. Digenis is the most knowledgeable, talented and artful plastic surgeon I have ever met. Bar none.
Rachel Helson – Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
From Dr. D to Emily to their entire dedicated team, I say BRAVO! Superior Staff. Consummate Professionals. Healing Environment. Exceptional Surgeon. I only trust the Digenis team with my health and beauty.
Rebecca – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
I read over all of these reviews about a million times before my surgery. I put lots of faith in not only Dr. Digenis, but also the reviews of people just like me. Dr. D was recommended to me by a beautiful woman in my community that is in her early 70's.... she said, " Don't you let anyone touch your face but Dr. D." In August I had a "refresh lift" and also my upper eyelids done. I am 62 and my jawline had fat pockets and my neck was beginning to sag. One side of my face was droopier than the other.... Dr. Digenis did amazing work on me. He promised that I would be a younger version of myself and that is exactly what I am. I could not be happier at 5 weeks post surgery! And as a bonus, it was all painless! Robin and staff were very supportive and answered my questions and calmed my fears! Dr. Digenis' A++ team at the hospital were wonderful too! Thanks to all of you!
Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Loved the staff- they were friendly, very welcoming, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Dr Digenis was a gem too- fortunately because he was running way behind and I had to wait quite a bit. Thank goodness he was apologetic otherwise I may have left. Because of his staff, and the fact that I know I will be well cared for, I have opted to go with dr digenis for my breast lift and augmentation.
Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. D, Robin &the whole staff. I am 44 and had big babies when I was in my 20s(10 & 9.3 lbs) leaving me with a large baby pooch. I thought I could workout harder and fix it myself. Fast forward 15 yrs and still no better. I finally found out I had diastases recti and nothing I did on my own (including Phys. Therapy) would help. After that I started looking into something I never thought I would do, get a tummy tuck. I had a couple consultations and then Dr. D was recommended by friends. When I met with Dr. D and Robin I just knew this was the right choice. I did not feel rushed, all of my ?s were answered and the whole procedure was explained. My procedure was done 5-21-20 and I am overwhelmed by my results. I am 32 days post op and my body improves more everyday. I look down and my pooch is just gone! And my bellybutton, well it is just adorable! I swear it looks like it did in my honeymoon pictures! I WOULD & HAVE recommended Dr. D.
Christi West – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Just had my upper eye lids in the office performed by Dr. Digenis. I LOVE my results. It's only been a week since my procedure and after my sutures came out, I feel and look younger and refreshed. He's truly a miracle worker. I love his entire office-Robin, his nurse, is warm and affectionate; Emily, is so professional and funny and put me instantly at ease; I'm scheduled with their aesthetician, Maile in a few weeks for both a hydrafacial and dermaplaning because this office has shown me that taking care of myself is so important!!! NOw more than ever!
Sherry K. – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
I initially had a consultation with Dr. Digenis before the pandemic hit. I was nervous to reschedule but after seeing the extraordinary lengths his office took to keep me safe, I knew I found the right office to continue on with my plastic surgery needs. Not to mention that everyone was friendly and kind and empathetic. I booked my eyelid surgery and feel certain it will be as smooth and safe as they were with just a consultation.
Cyndie L. – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Exceptional, personable, moral soul...Alex is a giant of a man as well as a doctor. His staff is trained to fit his high standards of medicine and people skills. You are part of the family when you visit his office! The inclusion of aestheticians and services rounds out the complete experience. Katie Link brings experience as well as up-to-date procedures, always eager to customize services and products to your needs. I have always been impressed that Alex and his team do not jump on new procedures until they have been fully tested and have a proven quality before they are included in the Digenis line up!
Kathy Scherer – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?
Phenomenal Teams of professionals at Digenis Plastic Surgery Institute! I absolutely adore Emily, Robin and Corie because they treat me like family. Dr. Digenis is kind and conscientious and quite an artist in his realm. I love my breast augmentation. It looks natural and fits my shape and size perfectly. You will LOVE this office.
Saffia – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alexander Digenis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Digenis?

As a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, I take the time to understand my patients and help them achieve realistic outcomes for optimal surgical results....Read more

Dr. Digenis is a nationally and internationally recognized, board certified, plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He has over 25 years of clinical experience...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery