Dr. Alexander Chalko III, MD

Dr. Alexander Chalko III, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Alexander Chalko III, MD, Hermitage, TN, Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chalko III

Dr. Alexander Chalko III, MD
Are you Dr. Chalko III?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
-Hermitage tennessee |

Dr. Chalko is a great doctor. He listens to my problems and addresses my concerns. Hes prompt, thorough, caring and his staff is friendly. I highly recommend him.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Murfreesboro, TN |

Dr Chalko is a very compassionate doctor who I trust 100%. I have been going to him for over 15 years. There was one instance I put on a new drug by another doctor. He looked up the drug and it's interactions w/ his meds. I had gone to the restroom after leaving his office. On my way out of the restroom I met him in the hallway returning from the elevators. He was very excited at the time. He explained to me that I had to stop the other med as it could cause me to die!!!!

Flag Comment
3 out of 5
-Nashville, TN |

Dr. Chalko is a wonderful doctor who takes the time with his patients; however, the office manager is completely awful and obviously does not care about the patients. The rest of the office staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm sorry they have to deal with working with such a miserable person on a daily basis. The only reason I go there is because of Dr. Chalko.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Rodney Deaton, MD
9.57 miles away
Dr. Taly Drimer-Kagan, MD
6.75 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.