Dr. Alexander Antipov, DDS

Dr. Alexander Antipov, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male

Dr. Alexander Antipov is devoting his career to providing world-class healthful facial reconstruction. In his Roseville office, he offers the most advanced techniques and surgical equipment for dental implant and corrective jaw surgeries; wisdom tooth removal and other oral and facial procedures. Dr. Antipov completed a four-year surgical and anesthesia training at the prestigious Montefiorte Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York after receiving his D.D.S. degree from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry Southern California. His surgical staff is highly-trained and offers expert care before, during and after oral and maxillofacial surgery. They are friendly, talented and devoted professionals, committed to their patients. He is an in-network provider for most insurance plans. His administrative staff is well-versed in health insurance policies and will happily help answer your questions or help you resolve any issues. Dr. Antipov knows how personal and important these procedures are to every patient. He and his staff take special pride in providing the highest quality surgical skills and the most sensitive patient care.

Galleria Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Antipov

This content was provided by Dr. Antipov Dr. Alexander Antipov is devoting his career to providing world-class healthful facial reconstruction. In his Roseville office, he offers the most advanced techniques and surgical equipment for dental implant and corrective jaw surgeries; wisdom tooth removal and other oral and facial procedures.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Dental Injury
  • Dental Trauma
  • Jaw Bone Tissue Deterioration
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Oral and-or Facial Athletic Injury

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College Medicine
  • Columbia University Harlem Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Antipov has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Antipov has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Antipov does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antipov and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Antipov's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antipov to family and friends
Dr. Antipov's Performance
I've been seeing Dr. Antipov for about a year now following a complex dental surgery and full dental implants (top and bottom) and he has been excellent! I have had to come back several times for repairs to the dentures and he has really been very patient with me about it. It is very easy to schedule appointments with him, which is extremely convenient, because I have such a busy schedule. We live about two hours away, but I would still rather drive here than see anyone else.
They were able to get me in sooner than any other oral surgeon my general dentist had sent me too. Dr. Antipov was very kind and respectful and listened carefully when i explained my situation. He was very gentile and walked me through the procedure so I knew what to expect. The staff is extremely kind and helpful. I will be coming back here in the future.
I was referred to Dr. Antipov for my procedure. He was very knowledgeable with my situation and provided me with clear information about it. He also took time to listen to my questions and explained his answers so that I would understand. His staff is very courteous, professional and also listens to any questions or concerns that you have.
I have known this office for one year and during this time I got help and care I needed. The prices were reasonable and affordable. Thanks for this specially, because I am student :) . Girls on the front desk were friendly and well organized. Thank you very much for resolving my problem.
my experience was easy going and with good surgery results. thanks.
I love that Dr. Antipov explained my options and described the precedure in detail.
La Jolla, CA |
Dr used a running stitch after my surgery. As soon as one end came loose, the whole thing came undone leaving me with a gaping wound. It did eventually heal, but was very uncomfortable and bled often. What's worse than the surgery, however, is the office staff which demanded payment upfront assuring a refund once the insurance was processed. A year and a half later, I still haven't been refunded. They blame my insurance, but no other provider has had the same trouble.
in Antelope, CA |
Dr.Antipov did a mole removal from my nose. I used to have a mole since birth. As i was growing up it was growing with me, which disturbed me very much. I met with Dr.Antipov and he suggested to do a small scarless surgery. I was concerned at first but when we got to it, the surgery took about 15 min, was absolutely painless, bloodless and it only took 1 week for a recovery. Now my nose looks perfect, it's fully symmetrical and there is absolutely no visible signs left. I recommend this place!
Have you seen Dr. Alexander Antipov, DDS?

Visit Dr. Antipov

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth
    Dental Preferred Plus
  • First Dental Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA