Dr. Alexa Raymond, MD

Dr. Alexa Raymond, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Alexa Raymond, MD is a family medicine specialist in Middletown, RI and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ in 1999 and specializes in family medicine.

672 Aquidneck Ave

Middletown, RI 02842

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Raymond

Dr. Raymond's Experience

Dr. Raymond's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Raymond "As a Southcoast Health physician, I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources here at Southcoast Health to effectively deliver high quality care. As a Southcoast Health physician, I commit to deliver you more than medicine."

• Family Practice

• Diabetes Screening
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Raymond has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raymond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raymond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raymond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raymond to family and friends

Dr. Raymond's Performance

I miss you in Bedford Ohio, Dr.. Raymond!!!!! Wishing you and your family well!!!! -Penny ** Dr. Raymond is the best, down to earth, loving, funny and caring, tell it like it is doctor EVER. There is none better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dear Penny, Thank you for your wonderful review of Dr. Raymond, and for sharing your positive experience with other patients. We hope you are doing well in your new community. Thank you again.

Highly likely to recommend Dr. Raymond to my Family and Friends. A great listener and addresses all concerns that I have. Thank You!!!! .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently had to switch doctors and when Dr. Raymond was recommended to me I was pleased to discover how caring and competent she is. I don't feel rushed or uncomfortable when I'm in her office but get the sense that she is there to listen to my concerns, and offer her expert advice.I am confident...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the five star review of Dr. Raymond. We appreciate that you took the time to leave a review, and made us aware of your highly positive experience. We are very glad to hear that Dr. Raymond listens carefully to your concerns, and that her staff assisted you with seeing a specialist. If at any time you would like to share additional insights, please call our Patient Experience Department at 877-264-7244 or use our online form at https://www.southcoast.org/contact-us/. Thank you again

I would highly recommend Dr. Raymond. She's very personable, culturally competent and an excellent care provider. I'm very satisfied with her services. She made me feel very comfortable and is extremely intelligent and evidently knows what she's doing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Raymond was my doctor for a few years and then i moved out of state. I actually cried because she wouldnt be my doctor anymore. I can not say enough WONDERFUL things about her. I recommend all my family and friends to see her. Shes just an amazing doctor and person. Anytime i went in you could...more