Dr. Alex Mari, MD

Dr. Alex Mari, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Alex Mari, MD is a family medicine specialist in Modesto, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California in 1989 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

1448 Florida Ave

Modesto, CA 95350

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Mari

Dr. Mari's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mari "A native Californian, Dr. Mari graduated from Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California in 1989 and then completed his internship and residency training in Family Medicine at the David Grant USAF Medical Center at Travis AFB. He joined Orangeburg Medical Group in 1996 after completing tours of duty in Turkey and Arizona as a member of the United States Air Force. Dr. Mari is Board Certified in Family Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Mari ""Choosing to become a Family Medicine physician was easy for me as it was the only profession I truly wanted to do. I enjoy Family Medicine because it allows me to treat a variety of patients, focusing on the person rather than a particular disease state, which allows me to make a positive impact in the health and the lives of my patients. I enjoy the relationship and partnership I can develop with my patients as a Family Medicine physician and feel that it is a privilege when someone comes to me for their healthcare needs.""

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Biopsy
  • Vasectomy
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • David Grant Usaf Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • David Grant Usaf Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Mari has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Mari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mari's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mari to family and friends

Dr. Mari's Performance

I needed a new physician after changing insurance plans. I had my first visit today and feel optimistic about the experience. I was impressed that I was out of the office within 35 minutes of my appointment time. The doctor spent about 15 minutes with me and seems to pay attention to what I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad to hear this was a positive experience for you and look forward to continuing to develop a healthy doctor-patient relationship and providing for your healthcare needs.

Dr.Mari is great. The problem with this office is the front desk staff. I just waited 25 minutes for them to call me up just to check in after signing the check in log. So I was 10 minutes early for my appointment and now 15 minutes late and I am just getting checked in. Who knows how much longer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We apologize that your experience with our front desk staff and the check in process was less than satisfactory. We appreciate your comments and will do our best to try to improve this aspect of our service. You are welcome to contact our office if you would like to discuss this further with our office manager.

Was referred to Dr Alex Mari by my family. He is kind and considerate and never seems in a rush when he's with you. Both he and his staff are very attentive. Can't go wrong with this Doc!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words and for entrusting your health care to us. We will continue to strive to provide you with the best service possible.

Dr Mari is the best physician I have ever had in 65 yrs. He not only takes the time to diagnose health problems correctly, but has a wonderful bedside manner. Dr Mari has taken care of me even when it required referral to specialists. My whole family now trusts him with their care. He also has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We always appreciate when we hear that our patients are satisfied with our service and the care provided. Thank you!

My first visit to see him. He was caring, very direct, knowledgeable. He took the time needed to address my concerns. I felt like a patient and not a number. I am overly happy that I found him to be my Doctor. Thank you Doctor Mari and to your entire staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind words and I will pass this on to our staff.