Dr. Alene Wright, MD

Dr. Alene Wright, MD

General Surgery  |

Dr. Alene Wright, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Trinity, FL. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Learn about Dr. Wright

Video

See how frequently Dr. Wright performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Diseases
Mastectomy

Dr. Wright's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wright "Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for our female patients by delivering professional and personal medical care in a safe and friendly atmosphere. We will accomplish our unique purpose in the most effective and efficient manner providing the highest quality of care for our patients in a safe and caring environment"

• General Surgery

• Inguinal Hernia
  • Intestinal Diseases
  • Lipomas
  • Lung Cancer
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Secondary Malignancies

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Colectomy
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

• Creighton University Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Creighton University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2018 Five Star Recipient for Gallbladder Removal Surgery

View Ratings

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
Dr. Wright's Performance
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr Wright and her entire staff are the best. I have never had to wait long to be seen, the girls are all so nice and helpful. Dr. Wright has the best bed side manner with the way she truly listens, includes me in every decision, and makes sure that I understand everything. I never feel rushed. As for the surgery she’s the best and her stitches are the best I have ever had. I sing her praises all the time and would recommend her to anyone who has to have surgery. You’re in good hands.
Odessa, FL |
Dr. Wright was a pleasure to see. She makes you feel very much at ease, explains things well and really knows her stuff!
in Hudson Fl |
This is the most organized and professional Dr.'s office I have ever been in. The staff is very friendly and proficient. The Dr. has a way of putting patients at ease and you can tell she likes what she does. She takes the time to explain things and listens to what the patient says. I would recommend Dr. Wright and her office staff to anyone who needs a good surgeon.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I met with Dr. Wright and her staff, I found them all to be extremely professional, warm, personable, through and kind. I left her office feeling confident in my choice, I'm glad I was referred.
BROOKSVILLE |
She's one of the best breast surgeon I ever had,compassionate,caring and takes time explaining plan of care very clear and precised.She listened to my concerns and gave me back detailed answers which I fully understood.I would defenitely recommend her service to friends with similar issue like mine.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I had my first visit with Dr.Wright after finding out I have breast cancer she made me feel like family answered all of my questions and she started a plan with me to fight this .
in Clearwater, FL |
Absolutely wonderful Dr. She is very caring, and makes sure you understand, also takes the time and listens. Explains procedures.i am so blessed I found her. Best Doctor! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a Doctor. Her staff is also Awesome!
in New Port Richey, FL |
Everyone is very nice and professional. Great atmosphere. Very clean. Dr wright takes her time with patients and explains everrything completely. Highly recommended
Spring Hill, FL |
I was terrified when my Dr told me I had to see Dr. Wright. But as soon as I talked to Karen in the office, I just knew everything would be ok. When I went for my appointment, Dr Wright was absolutely wonderful. She calmed my fears immediately. The biopsy went smoothly and I got my results yesterday. I'm fine. Dr Wright is amazing and her staff is fantastic. I'm sorry if you need a biopsy, but with Dr Wright, you couldn't be in better hands.
in Hudson, FL |
The entire staff is warm & friendly while efficient and obviously knowledgeable. Dr Wright treats you like a person, not just a patient. I feel at ease, and, totally confident in her diagnosis and treatment.
Lutz |
Dr Alene Wright is clear and precise in explaining all facets of the procedure prior to surgery. Having ample time to answer any and all of your questions. Appointments are scheduled with little waiting time once you arrive. Extreme cleanliness of the facility. Staffing concerned in resolving and assisting your every request. Very professional in filing FMLA paperwork.
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Dr. Wright and her office staff were very friendly yet professional. I was very happy that Dr Wright was able to take the time to explain my biopsy findings, answer my questions and give me choices on follow up treatment. She greatly eased both me and my husband on what started out as a scary situation. I would highly recommend Dr Wright to all of my friends and family!!
in Spring Hill, FL |
It was my first visit but she was able to answer my questions, and advise me what the best next step should be. all the staff were very nice .
in Zephyrhills, FL |
Dr. Wright is awesome. It is so nice that you are never rushed with her, she takes her time and gives you 100% of her attention and makes sure you understand everything and all your question are answered. Thank you. i have already recommended her to my friends.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I was confident that I chose the right Doctor from the first time I met Dr. Alene Wright. I have been back to see her at least three times and I am still happy with her. I know I am in the hands of a professional.
Kissimmee, FL |
Excellent doctor. She takes time to listen to the patient's needs. A doctor that truly cares.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr Wright was friendly, communicative, and knowledgeable. I was immediately at ease with her. I felt I had her full attention and at no time felt that I was holding her up from something more important. She answered questions I didn't know I had and and thoroughly explained my risks, options and the upcoming procedure. Definitely will recommend her to family and friends. Staff was wonderful, too.
Have you seen Dr. Alene Wright, MD?

Visit Dr. Wright