Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD

30 Reviews
Dr. Ashenberg

Boston Children's Primary Care Alliance

505 Nashua Rd Ste 5 Dracut, MA 01826

Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Dracut, MA and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Faculty Of Medicine, Israel Institute Of Technology in 1986 and specializes in pediatrics.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Ashenberg accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Ashenberg has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(978) 957-4300Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Ashenberg treats your condition or procedure

• Dermatitis
  • Diarrhea
  • Immunization
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Newborn and Well-Child Care
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pediatric Diseases

4.5

Dr. Ashenberg?
Dr. Ashenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD
Dr. Ashenberg is very thorough, staff is very friendly and never a long wait. Best pediatrician in the area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
My two children have been seeing Dr. Ashenburg for 12 years now and we could not be happier or more comfortable with the care they have gotten. We have never felt rushed or left with any unanswered questions and always get an appointment promptly. Highly recommended Dr. Ashenburg!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Ashenberg for nearly 12 years. She has always been very helpful to us and my son. She is very intelligent and knowledgeable on her patients and pediatric development and care. Her affiliation with Boston Children’s Hospital has provided us with top notch care and resources. With her gentle manner, sense of humor and ability to communicate well with parents and her patients, she is in our opinion the best pediatrician in the Merrimack Valley area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
My three children have been cared for my Dr Ashenberg for over 14 years. While their medical needs have changed from infant to teens the high quality of care Dr Ashenberg and her staff provide never has. You are not a number there but an individual and Dr Ashenberg and her staff truly know their patients. Dr. Ashenberg is a tremendous advocate for her patients as well as I witnessed when my son needed specialist care. She has a very easy going presence and a warm demeanor. Your children couldn't be in better hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
Dr Ashenberg has been an incredible advocate for all 3 of my kids for the last 22 yrs. Her dedication to her patients is unmatched and her genuine care and concern is hard to come by. She’s very thorough and always going the extra mile to be sure that the kids are feeling better and on the road to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Ashenberg for nearly 18 years now, ever since our first son was born. Since the beginning Dr. Ashenberg has shown us attention, compassion, understanding, and has a close relationship with us and our children. She listens to our concerns, works with us when we have an issue, and spends the time needed to fully understand our children as people. When our oldest son was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes Dr. Ashenberg was a source of comfort, information, and support as we we
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
Dr Ashenberg is all about the child's health and educating the parent on healthier choices. I have a child that has ADD and instead of giving me a referral for someone else to treat my child, Dr Ashenberg treated him and kept an eye on all his developments. I have 3 kids and the fact that she knows who all my kids are is huge. A real doctor that cares about the well being of your child says more than anything. She is one amazing doctor. Her staff is excellent as well and very understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
We have been with Dr. Ashenberg, with our 2 children for the past 10 years. If experience/knowledge is the criteria for picking a provider, with least dramas, she is the one. Thanking, for your service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
I be never seen like her ever since. She take care of my children
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?
Dr. Ashenberg is an excellent pediatrician, treating the whole patient as well as family. She has been so helpful and supportive to us. Her kind and gentle manor is well matched to her sense of humor and calming disposition. My son and I enjoy the conversations we have with her. She is on the ball with all his health needs and I have full confidence in her expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Ashenberg.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alena Ashenberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ashenberg?

As childhood is critical to future education and happiness, I support parents in fostering good behavior and achievement at school. I minimize use of medications and procedures and always weigh carefully and discuss with the parents the benefit versus the risks and side effects. I am very open to getting a second opinion if there is any doubt or the family desires to improve safety.

• Pediatrics

Children's Hospital At Austin
1986
Faculty Of Medicine, Israel Institute Of Technology

• Czech
  • Hebrew

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ashenberg treats patients.