Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD

Dr. Giedwoyn
Telehealth services available

Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD Portland, OR

1923 Ne Broadway St Ste 2 Portland, OR 97232

Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Portland, OR. She is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Giedwoyn to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Family Medicine Specialists in your area

See similar Family Medicine Specialists in Portland

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Giedwoyn accepts

Dr. Giedwoyn accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Oregon Health Plan
PacificSource
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Giedwoyn treats your condition or procedure

• Injuries
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urine Pregnancy Test

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD...

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Giedwoyn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Giedwoyn

4.3

Dr. Giedwoyn?
She is thoughtful and knowledgeable. She is also caring and empathetic. She designs her plan of care with patient and is open to eastern and western medicine, as well as natural herbal solutions to medical issues.
Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I’ve had a wonderful experience with Dr. Giedwoyn. I was able to contact her directly to schedule appointments, both through text and phone call which made it so much easier. I actually looked forward to going to my appointments, I felt like she took the time to genuinely get to know me. It seemed it was important for her to understand my life as a whole, that being my work, social and family life, in order to help me best. I feel lucky to have found such a caring doctor. She’s the best!
Angeleca in Portland, OR – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
a very caring, compassionate, and wise healer and helper
mark in portland – Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. Giedwoyn enough. She spends ample time with you, really listens to you, and genuinely cares about your wellbeing and the steps you are/will be taking for your health. My husband and I are both patients of hers and both trust and respect her immensely.
EM – Jan 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
Dr. Giedwoyn is one of the best physicians I have ever seen. From the moment you arrive until the moment you leave, you are cared for, listened to, and respected. Instead of spending hours in a waiting room, you spend your time with her, getting personal attention. Every detail of your health and well-being is attended to and all options are explored. Unlike other doctors, Dr. Giedwoyn has a holistic approach to help you find the most effective plan to improve your health.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
Dr. Giedwoyn provides superior health care. She is attentive to patient needs, listens with care, and develops a treatment plan in partnership with the patient. Dr. Giedwoyn is a rare find. Not only is she highly knowledgeable, she takes time to fully understand a patient’s history and concerns. Where other physicians are crunched for time and have little bedside manner, Dr. Giedwoyn invests in her patients and leaves you feeling better, body and soul.
C. Dills in Portland, Or – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I really appreciate the time and attention I get from Dr. Giedwoyn. She listens to my questions and concerns and suggests different options for me to try that fit in with my holistic course of treatment. It’s easy to make appointments.
Portland, OR – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
Aleksandra is so comforting and has such a warm way about her. She is open minded and I am pleased that she can also see bot me and my children and they can continue with the same doctor for a very long time.
Amy M. in Portland, OR. – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
Dr. Giedwoyn is the type of doctor that takes the time to listen. I truly appreciated her for honoring my many years of experience learning about my own body. She is open minded and does not feel threatened when one makes a suggestions to her. She is kind and compassionate, a true heart-soul person and doctor.
Glori Jarvi in Portland – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
As a new patient, I'm extremely pleased with Dr. Giedwoyn's intuitive nature and personal, individualized approach to medicine. She is very easy to talk to, open-minded and has genuine concern for the well-being of her patients.
Chris Petchonka in Portland – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
Aleksandra was very warm and welcoming. She was a great listener and I felt comfortable taking to her. She is also located in a great neighborhood which is nice to be able to walk to her office. I would recommend her to friends!
Portland, OR – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I met with Aleksandra when I moved back to Portland and I am so glad I did. She takes the time to really listen and understand what your issues are. She is willing to work with me to find solutions that work for both of us and treat the true cause of the issue. I recommend her to everyone and wish I had her the whole time.
Keely in Portland, OR – Sep 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I haven't had a family doctor in a number of years and my experience with doctors have not been the greatest. Dr. Giedwoyn sat with me and didn't rush me through as if I was just a patient number and we talked about various things going on with myself both mentally and physically. I'm an overweight person who is trying to lose weight and I've had experiences where I was frowned at and treated less than a person due to my weight by doctors, but she was very supportive, kind and knowledgeable.
Brittany in Portland, OR – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I saw Dr Giedwoyn for a routine issue, and I was very impressed with her warmth and attention. Her treatment advice was strong and led to a quick resolution of the problem. But I really appreciated that she gave her full self for even just a minor problem. When the visit ended, I was disappointed that I couldn't spend more time getting to know her.
Peter in Portland, OR – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
Dr. Giedwoyn was a breath of fresh air. She was very informative and offered great methods to relieve my pain. She was very knowledgeable and was able to take the time to help me understand the issues I was having during my appt. I absolutely recommend Dr. Giedwoyn!
Sarah in Portland, OR – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, during which she was able to pinpoint why I was suffering from lethargy and skin issues. I found her wholistic approach to be a good match for me, since she takes into account medical as well as environmental and emotional factors. It's clear that she cares about her patients. With her recommendations I was able to make the changes I needed to live a healthier lifestyle.
Elise in Portland, OR – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I was excited to learn that she is interested in other modes of healing: meditation, acupuncture, herbs, yoga. I felt safe in sharing the "alternative" medicines and modes that I have been using. She listened and had to end the appointment since the clinic doesn't allow for longer than 15 minute urgent care visits. She invited me to return for a longer appointment.
Portland, OR – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
Dr. Giedwoyn didn't take a second to listen to my concerns. She refused to listen to me and completely misdiagnosed what I had. On top of it she didn't fill the prescription for antibiotics that I needed (she had all day to do it) so I waited for days in pain. She makes you feel terrible about yourself and will rush through the appointment.
Matte in Portland, OR – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?
I do not particularly like being interrogated as to why I needed to be seen. Dr. Giedwoyn was dismissive to my concerns and made me feel like a hypochondriac for my visit. My concerns were validated and addressed during a second opinion appointment with a family nurse practitioner. Dr. Giedwoyn was unfeeling and acted as if my appointment were an inconvenience to her. Not positive qualities, especially so for a medical professional.
Portland, Oregon – Feb 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandra Giedwoyn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Giedwoyn?

I practice the full scope of primary care in the office. I provide a "medical home"—one location where you can receive care for most health issues and one physician who is helping you coordinate the care you may receive from other providers or ...Read more

2001
Good Samaritan Family Practice

• Polish

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Giedwoyn communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Giedwoyn communicates via email

• Does Dr. Giedwoyn offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Giedwoyn offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Giedwoyn offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Giedwoyn offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Giedwoyn have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Giedwoyn has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Giedwoyn offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Giedwoyn offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Giedwoyn offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Giedwoyn offers evening visits