Dr. Aleksandra Clayton, MD

Dr. Aleksandra Clayton, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Aleksandra Clayton, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lake Mary, FL. She is 30 years old. Dr. Clayton is affiliated with Central Florida Regional Hospital and Florida Hospital Orlando.

Learn about Dr. Clayton

Dr. Clayton's Experience

Dr. Clayton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Clayton does not have any board certifications listed.

• All Types of Food Poisoning
  • Diarrhea
  • Food Poisoning
  • Whooping Cough

• Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer

Education data for Dr. Clayton is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Clayton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clayton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clayton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clayton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Central Florida Regional Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Clayton is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Clayton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clayton to family and friends
Dr. Clayton's Performance
in Sanford, FL |
First visit. Greeted nicely. The staff was very professional and are Clayton understood my concerns and respected my choices for meds and treatment
in Orlando Florida |
Dr. Aleksandra was very professional. I felt very comfortable speaking with her regarding my needs. I would recommend Dr. Aleksandra to others needing a primary care physician.
in Palm Bay |
i only had one visit with Dr Clayton because i just move to the aria - but was very please with her and the staff -they all makes you feel like you are the only patience and they listen -im so pleased i recommended her to my brother ---
in Lake Mary, FL |
Pleasant experience I was very impressed with your nice facility, caring and friendly staff. The receptionist greeted with a smile. The other staff members were also smiling, courteous, professional and had a positive attitude. Dr. Clayton took time to answer my questions – I did not feel like I was on an assembly line. This is the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time. Thank you for making my visit a pleasant one, Ron
Sanford, FL |
Not only does Dr Clayton listen to what I say, but she observes me for anything unusual and asks questions. She appears very thorough and dedicated to caring for my health.
in Deltona,FL |
Best experience ever!
in DeLand |
She is very knowledgeable and professional!! I moved from California and I would say I am very fortunate to have her as my Dr.. I recommend her to everyone ..????
Sorrento, FL |
Wonderful staff..great experience! I have found my doctor!!!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Clayton made time available the same day I called with a health concern.
Apopka, FL |
My office visit with Dr. Clayton went very well and I am very pleased with the service..
Wintersprings |
I feel so grateful to have found this practice!! The office staff are so friendly and helpful. Wait time is barely 10 min before being called. The nurses are lovely and caring, making you feel at ease and comfortable. I maybe waited 5min before Dr. Clayton came in and is very easy to talk to had a wonderful bedside manner, I never felt rushed, I felt she was thorough and listened to any concerns I had. I would recommend this practice to EVERYONE!!
Oviedo, FL |
Love her and her staff. They are excellent!!
The staff were remarkably friendly. I didn't have to wait at all. Insurance was confusing but they were kind and helpful. Dr. Clayton was nice, professional, and answered any questions I had. After reading so many horrible reviews ore doctors and staff...I am thrilled to have found Dr. Clayton in Lake Mary.
Have you seen Dr. Aleksandra Clayton, MD?
Are you Dr. Clayton?