Dr. Aleksandar Krunic, MD

Dr. Aleksandar Krunic, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Aleksandar Krunic, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

3000 N Halsted St Ste 620

Chicago, IL 60657

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Krunic

See how frequently Dr. Krunic performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Ringworm
Dermatitis

Dr. Krunic's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Belgrade
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Belgrade School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Duke University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Ut Southwestern University Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Krunic has no media or publications listed.

• Italian
  • Serbian

Dr. Krunic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krunic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krunic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krunic to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Krunic's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Chicago, IL |
I brought my 19 yr old son for acne treatment. Nice modern office with lots of services, great staff - especially Suzanne, products for acne affordable and work well. Dr. Krunic is polite, confident and eager to help and get you fast results and relief. I highly recommend this dermatologist.
in Chicago, IL |
He's never on time for appointments - usually late 45 minutes to an hour and a half. The waiting room is always full of patients because the doctor is not there. He is completely inconsiderate & not respectful of anyone's time. I scheduled an appointment first thing in the morning - he shouldn't be running late. After 1.25 hours, the receptionist said he hadn't even arrived yet! Other patients in the waiting room said it constantly happens. I cancelled and found a doctor who keeps appts.
in Chicago, IL |
This is a horrible office and horrible doctor. He saw me for a few minutes about an allergy that I was having on my legs, then his not friendly nurse came into the room and handle me a piece of paper giving me a diagnosis of an emotional disorder in which a person picks on her skin. He totally disregarded what I'd told him, about the itching and things that makes it worse etc. In less than 10 minutes he gave me a emotional disorder diagnosis! I got out of there infuriated! I don't believe this p
Chicago, IL |
Avoid this doctor!! I was in the waiting room with 12 other people and heard one of the nurses say he wasn't even there yet. I was already there for 30 minutes. I walked out. There are plenty of other responsible dermatologists out there, Chicago.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Krunic did not listen and take any time helping me. I went in to get a mole scan as well as talk about acne I was having on my back. He spent 1 minute with me and was extremely rushed since he had a waiting room full of people. He quickly had me lift up the back of my shirt, glanced at my back and had his assistant prescribe me all kinds of acne solutions to buy from the pharmacy. He never did the mole scan like I asked for. I do not trust him or his decisions and will never go back.
in Chicago, IL |
This doctor talked me into removing a mole off my back that turned out to not be malignant. I said I didn't want to do it, because I wasn't sure if my insurance was still valid after being let go and I couldn't afford the copay. He told me he would wave the copay and had the lady at the front desk check my insurance. She said it was still valid. I then specifically said, you better be sure, because I'm not paying for this if my insurance turns out to be invalid. Turns out my insurance was i
Went to get a cyst Removed from scalp. Waited 45 mins in waiting room. Another 45 mins in the exam room. Saw dr krunic, he said I had acne and dandruff (which I barely have since I just went to my hair dresser and he didn't say anything and I hadn't noticed either) so he pushed those expensive products on me. Then they set me up for the procedure and he came back and hour later to do a 20 min procedure. Didn't tell me I had to wear a bandage on my head for 2 days. Was very painful afterwards too
Have you seen Dr. Aleksandar Krunic, MD?
Are you Dr. Krunic?