Contact provider for availability

Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male

Dr. Kondic
272 S Westminister Ct Round Lake, IL 60073

Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Round Lake, IL. He specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Kondic accepts

Dr. Kondic accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

1 board action Found
  • Insurance or Medicare/Medicaid Fraud (6/28/2018)View details
No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Kondic's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kondic's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder

1.8

Dr. Kondic?
Dr. Kondic's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD
Dr. Kondic is an absolutely wonderful man and doctor. He does talk quite a bit, but he is very good at his job. He is able to read his patients and said to me “I can tell you’re anxious. Tell me what’s making you anxious so we can talk about it.” This brought a lot of relief because I wasn’t even aware that’s I was so tense. He makes me feel safe and like I’m being taken care of. He is readily available, unlike my previous doctor. He is very charismatic and a likeable and educated doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD?
I took my daughter to this doctor a year ago. She still remembers the terrible experience. He made accusations toward me when I asked him to explain the rationale for overmedicaring my child who did not have symptoms warranting additional meds. We only went to see him to renew an already existing prescription. He was very rude and condescending. Blamed me for my child’s issues. I reported him to the manager who listened and was nice. He offered to return our copay but that never did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD?
Writing this review several months after being introduced to Dr. Kondic. You know what they say about first impressions... He wouldn't allow me to talk, accused me of having too much energy and was very dismissive. I felt scolded when the session was over. In my opinion he likes to hear himself talk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD?
Dr. Alex is a very charismatic individual. He has provided me with care that has made some significant progress in dealing with my anxiety issues. Conveys that his door is always open no matter when a crisis is occurring. Explains and relates with great honesty to people what they are going through. Not sure where the bad reviews are coming from? I personally have a great amount of trust in his ability to treat the common person going through some of life's difficult moments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD?
Terrible experience....should have known better when, at the first appointment, he said, “let me be your drug dealer.” Up and disappeared. Didn’t bother to cancel an appointment I had scheduled 3 months in advance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD?
Terrible experience . Dose not take the time to explain his diagnosis to his patient . I felt like he just wanted to write me up a script and send me on my way . He is very rude and unprofessional . I had some concern about the meds he was going to put me on and he told me I should go to the emergency room to get more of my questions answered . Stay away from this man he is rude and not trust worthy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aleksandar Kondic, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kondic?