Dr. Alejandro Perez, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Alejandro Perez, MD

Dr. Alejandro Perez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Alexandria, LA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Perez is affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Perez's Care Philosophy

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life through unparalleled patient service.

Dr. Perez's Experience

See how Dr. Perez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Perez is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Perez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Perez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perez to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Perez's Performance
Alexandria, LA |
I was looking for a general practitioner so I wouldn't have to go to urgent care for every little thing. I found so much more with Dr. Perez. He not only treated my current health issues, he also was proactive in his approach keeping me healthier over all.
Alexandria, LA |
I called Dr. Perez office to see if they could see my mother who had not been feeling well. The staff set an appointment for the same day. Upon arrival, the staff greeted us and the doctor listened attentively, and did a thorough exam, ordering a couple of tests. His office called the following day with results and a prescription called in to the pharmacy.
in Alexandria, LA |
Honest, caring, and proactive are just a few words to describe him. He has been my doctor for about eight years. I followed him from Cabrini and will follow him anywhere!
Dr.Perez has kept this 83 yr old going for the last 22 years. When he has questions about your health he will send you to a Doctor that he feels can take good care of you. He sent me to a Doctor that most likely save me from having a leg or maybe both legs amputated.
Alexandria, LA |
I have always had a good experience with Dr. Preze and would recommend kim to my friends.
Alexandria, LA |
Dr. Perez has been my primary physician for many years --- he is a first class person--- very knowledgeable --- shows great insight into problems --- very thorough , always takes the time to ask many questions before making a diagnosis . I have recommended Dr Perez to others and would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.
in Alexandria, LA |
Doctor Perez always has time to listen, and answer any questions I may have as his patient. He always ask if I need any prescription refills. If he finds something questionable he has his nurse make me an appointment with a specialist before I leave his office. I am very comfortable with Dr. Perez and I trust him with my life. Sincerely, Cheryl Campbell
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Prez is a great doctor him and his staff are very perfesional and courteous and would highly recommend him to friends and family
in Forest hill Louisiana |
I have been seeing dr Perez for 20 plus years and I have always been satisfied with him he takes time with you they call you back. The receptionist are super friendly. I recommend them to everyone I know that needs a dr
Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Perez, MD?
Are you Dr. Perez?

Compare Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Perez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois

Graduated in 1993

University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine

Completed in 1979

Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois

Completed in 1993

Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Nicaragua. Managua.

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage