Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD

Dr. Gonzalezdellavalle
Telehealth services available

Alejandro Gonzalez Della Valle, MD

523 E 72Nd St New York, NY 10021

Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD is a Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in New York, NY and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Gonzalezdellavalle has more experience with Knee/Lower Limbs than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Facultad De Ciencias Medicas/Universidad Nacional medical school in 1992. He is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gonzalezdellavalle to book an appointment.

Compare with other Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Gonzalezdellavalle with our nearby Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital.

Make an appointment at New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital today at (914) 573-4509.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital.

Dr. Gonzalezdellavalle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gonzalezdellavalle

4.4

Dr. Gonzalezdellavalle?
Dr. Gonzalez Della Valle is an incredible doctor. He is calm and thorough. I never had any type of surgery like this before. I had a hip replacement and his confidence give you confidence about the outcome. I would highly recommend him.
Janine – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
As soon as I met Dr. DelaValle I knew he was the right dr.It took a while to get the courage to go see someone but am I glad I did. When I woke up from surgery I was pain free and this has been the happiest 6 weeks in a long time. I recommended Dr. De LaValle to 5 people already. His staff is terrific and HSS is an amazing hospital. David Bauer 8-18-2020
David Bauer – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
YES, YES, YES. Dr.Gonzales operated on my hip 2008 (after 2 unsuccessful operations by different Hospitals. The hip is still perfectly functioning. Thank you, Dr.G. In June 2020 I had the opposite hip operated by Dr.G. and it was the most comfortable operation and recovery. I am joyous!!! Dr.G. also visited me before the OP , after the OP in the Hospital, and when I saw him recently for follow up in his office, he took time, questioned and answered and he was kind, polite and not rushed. So, yes, I would gladly recommend D.Gonzales Della Valle . You would be in best hands.
Liane M. Rainer – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
Had a total hip replacement doctor d was outstanding his entire staff was also outstanding and extremely helpful with my whole presses the surgery team n everyone in his office I'm pain free for the first time in years he realy made my life .life changing thank you so much I highly recommend doctor d and his amazing staff.
Mike a. – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
Excellent surgeon and manner, great outcome. Would highly recommend him.
Jul 10, 2020
Excellent experience.
Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
Dr. Gonzalez De La Valle was my second opinion doctor. The first told me I needed both hips and both knees replaced, wanted to do it right away, intervals of 2 weeks apart for the hips. Dr. Gonzalez agreed the hips needed replacement, and one knee, but since I wasn't in a lot of pain in the knees, he said it was my decision. I had my hips replaced 3 months apart, I was in unbearable pain before the surgeries, difficulty walking and performing daily activities. It's been a year since the first operation, I am able to walk 2 miles plus, and lead a normal life, almost pain free. The knees are still holding.
Gladys Fragoso – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
He is awful. He performed a total hip replacement that failed. I can’t walk more than 25 yards without extreme pain. He suggests revision after he botched the surgery. Stay away!
May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
I have known Dr. "D" for 16 years and had my hips either replaced or revised. We found him after a resurfacing by another doctor failed and he put me back together good as new. After 16 years of use that same joint simply wore out and he did a revision. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. I hope you never need him but if you do there's none better in every way. (5 stars)
Richard DeVito – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
He is a great doctor he knows what you need my right hip feels great . My recovery was Fast and easy His staff was great
Robert Dana – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
Very Disappointing, had a total knee replacement 3 months ago, still in pain. He seemed caring prior to surgery but his after care attitude and processes are terrible. Clearly thinks he knows everything, is not concerned with anything that you have to say, talks over you, no bedside manner at all, does not address or even listen to your questions.
John G Splendido – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
I will be forever grateful to Dr. Della Valle for the superb care I received from him both before my knee replacement surgery and after. When I had my initial appointment with him, I was in extreme pain and frustrated by the failure of other physicians to diagnose the cause of my pain. He was kind and very compassionate. He instilled complete confidence and I approached my surgery with a very positive attitude. I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Della Valle is a superb surgeon. It is now almost two months after the surgery and I am doing extremely well. After the surgery (and some rehab time at home), my outpatient physical therapy began. My therapist is amazed at my progress. I offer my very highest recommendation for Dr. Della Valle without reservation. To live without that terrible knee pain is incredible. At my first post-surgery visit with Dr. Della Valle, he showed me the "before and after" x-rays of my knee and the difference was just amazing! I am so very grateful!
Sr. Maureen Sullivan, OP – Dec 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
Dr. GonzalezDellaValle was great. He was very nice, extremely professional and caring. My knee is in much better shape after surgery. I highly recommend him.
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
He was great at explaining the process and answering questions. Operation was, so far, VERY successful. His caring attitude was unlike most doctors' and was very genuine.
WARREN WIEGAND – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
I have had 3 surgeries all performed by Dr. DellaValle and my experience all 3 times were great. I am a tough case and he was very understanding and took that as part of my general care. I couldn't be happier to have such a dedicated professional as part of my team.
Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
Dr. Della Valle came highly recommended to me and my expectations were totally fulfilled. From the first visit on I felt I could fully trust him. He is not only an excellent surgeon but he also takes such personal interest in his patients.
Annemarie Hickmann – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
Miracle worker!!!! Best hospital experience ever! From dealing with Dr. Della Valle’s staff to everyone at the hospital, there was not one person that didn’t go above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed!!!
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
I had Two hip replacements both done by Dr Delle Valle. I could not be happier. I also recommend Ended him to my sister in law who is now thrilled with her new knee. Great care.wonderful recovery could not ask for anything more.
Barbara K – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Gonzalez Della Valle's great surgical skills, nor the exceptional care I received from absolutely everyone in his office (as well as at Hospital for Special Surgery). I had a truly fabulous experience replacing my hip: I had precisely one night of pain, a tiny incision and a perfect recovery: I attended a party a week after my surgery! Six weeks in, I am doing absolutely everything I'd been able to do prior to the arthritis kicking in. I am ecstatic. I am incredibly grateful and would be happy to talk to anyone with any fears about the operation and Dr. Gonzalez Della Valle's skills and attentiveness. I wish every one of my doctors was this excellent.
Cynthia Stuart – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?
He is Quick Through and Right to the Point. Dr. Della Valle took the time to research all aspects of First Knee Replacement , when I went in for the 2nd one I was in and out in a few days [ no allergic reactions] I can not thank him enough .
May 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alejandro Gonzalezdellavalle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gonzalezdellavalle?

I believe in providing the highest quality patient care, improve mobility, and enhance the quality of life for all my patients. I strive to listen to my patients in order to understand their symptoms, complains, and how their lives have been aff...Read more

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery