Dr. Alejandro GonzalezDellaValle, MD

Dr. Alejandro GonzalezDellaValle, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics  ·
Dr. Alejandro GonzalezDellaValle, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedic specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Facultad De Ciencias Medicas/Universidad Nacional in 1992 and specializes in joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics, sports medicine orthopedic joint reconstruction, and more.Read his story

523 E 72nd St

New York, NY 10021

• Affinity Insurance Services
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. GonzalezDellaValle

See how frequently Dr. GonzalezDellaValle performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hip Resurfacing
Complications of Joint Prosthesis
Hip Replacement

Dr. GonzalezDellaValle's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. GonzalezDellaValle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. GonzalezDellaValle "Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez Della Valle has been fully devoted to orthopedic surgery since 1993. He is an expert in reconstructive surgery of the hip and knee, including joint reserving procedures (osteotomies and arthroscopy), as well as hip and knee replacement surgery. He has surgically treated over 6,000 patients with numerous hip and knee conditions ranging from straightforward procedures to complex revision surgery of hip and knee replacements. He has received the Patients' Choice Award from Vitals for being one of New York's favorite physicians yearly since 2008. He has also been named a Top Doctor by NY Top Docs in 2015."

This content was provided by Dr. GonzalezDellaValle "I believe in providing the highest quality patient care, improve mobility, and enhance the quality of life for all my patients. I strive to listen to my patients in order to understand their symptoms, complains, and how their lives have been affected by their current problem.

I make sure that my patients understand their condition before presenting all surgical and non surgical treatment options in a balanced and unbiased fashion. I value my patients' input and attend to their individual needs; and treat patients and their families with dignity, compassion and respect.

My typical patient is a young, active individual whose life has been affected by arthritic pain and who wants to go back to a pain free, active lifestyle. The procedures I most frequently perform are: total hip replacement, partial and total knee replacement, knee arthroscopy and surgical treatment of osteochondral defects in the knee. "

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics

• Knee Arthritis
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Meniscus Tear
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Osteochondritis Dissecans
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Systemic Sclerosis

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Colegio Nacional De Buenos Aires
  • Hospital Italiano De Buenos Aires
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Hospital For Special Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. GonzalezDellaValle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. GonzalezDellaValle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. GonzalezDellaValle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. GonzalezDellaValle's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. GonzalezDellaValle to family and friends

Dr. GonzalezDellaValle's Performance

Dr. GonzalezDellaValle Says:
"

Thank your for your input. Your feedback is paramount to further improve the care I provide to my patients. I encourage you to contact me or my staff if you have any questions or concerns.

"

Dr. Della Valle is fabulous. I had broken my right hip but developed avascular necrosis. I found Dr. Della Valle at Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC and the entire process was tremendous. He is so caring, we could talk to each other so everything was carefully explained. I was in good hands....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very good doctor my knees replacement surgery was a success!! I can walk again!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gonzalez Della Valle performed knee revision surgery on my left knee three years after my original knee replacement surgery that was performed by another orthopedist was causing me problems. I am finally able to walk pain free after suffering for all that time. He was able to assess the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
The doctor replaced my hip over 4 years ago and ever since I have been in pain. Not only is he of no help (after 2 surgeries), he's extremely condescending. I hope other people have a better experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option14thumbs down icon option4
After several surgeries with no improvement Dr Della Valle performed a TKR on my left knee. The only regret I have is that I did not know about him sooner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option1
Are you Dr. GonzalezDellaValle?