Dr. Alejandra Vivas, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 14 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Vivas is not only a great medical dermatologist she is also an artist with cosmetic dermatology, explains everything and the reason why. Ask her anything she’ll explain it so you understand. Would never consider going to anyone other then Dr. Vivas.
Author:
I'm very happy with Dr. Vivax, she's professional she does an excellent job.Dr. Vivas is very kind has divine hands that God bless you always.
Author:
Aquí va: Dr. Vivas is very professional and kind. She takes her time to explain and answers all my questions. She is bilingual, so is easiest for me to speak to her in my primary language. She discovered my basal cell carcinoma and referred me to a Moah surgeon who performed surgery and removed it. Her staff is very professional and knowledgeable as well.
Author:
I love Dr. Vivas; she diagnosed my disorder and effectively treated me. I find her hands on approach refreshing and informative. The staff is friendly and professional. I have been to other dermatologists and received the diagnosis but the time, patience and level of care Dr. Vivas provided was exceptional.
Author:
Dr. Alejandra Vivas is a complete professional, has a lot of knowledge and experience as a dermatologist, she is very sweet and dedicated to her patients, she takes the time to check any condition I could have and explains in detail and with very simple words the procedure she will perform. For me, Dr. Vivas is the best dermatologist in town. I recommend her 100%
Author:
The best dermatologist ever! As a doctor, her attention, care, knowledge and professionalism are outstanding. Additionally, she is very empathic and super sweet person with her patients. You can not ask for more :-) very grateful to her and her team.
Author:
Dr. Vivas is an excellent professional and treats her patients with exceptional care and concern. She is very sweet and made me feel so comfortable. She never rushes you, explains everything and the treatment was completely painless and the results awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Vivas
Author:
I always see Dr. Alejandra Vivas. She’s the best! I have gone 4 or 5 times by now since 2017, so I get emails from Minars telling me about discounts and promotions. Also I’ve gotten discount on my birthday ?? that was very cool. About Dr. Vivas , well she really takes the time to Check your face ( and body skin ) ( in my personal experience) and she will answer all your questions with knowledge and very well explained. She has a firm yet gentle hands ( meaning she’s good with her needles ?? )
Author:
Dr. Vivas is wonderful. She is an amazing physician and really shows that she cares about her patients. She deserves more than 5 stars??
Author:
Dr. Vivas is the best dermatologist ever! My two daughters and me are her patients and we all are so grateful. I recommend her 100%.
Author:
Dr. Vivas is an excellent doctor. I would recommend her to my family and friends, she takes time to consult her patients and hear their concerns then decide how best she can help. She prefers that her patients are on time for their appointments. Try to arrive 10mins early to fill out paperwork if you are a new patient. Parking can be hard to find.
Author:
I did visit Dr Vivas for an exam and was very please for her easy manner and interest.
Our office will always drive to serve our patients well and appreciate their confidence in us!
Author:
Dr Vivas is an excellent professional, very knowledgeable, a caring Doctor who takes time to listen to you and address any of your concerns. After seeing 6 dermatologist and two allergist in a period of 10 years and being misdiagnosed , it took Dr Vivas only one visit to ordered the necessary tests to get a correct diagnosis and prescribed the right treatment. I’m very careful to give recommendations but recommend Dr Vivas 100% as she is amazing!
Always a treat to care for you
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Vivas for about 6 months now and found the move from my previous dermatologist to her was a very good experience. She takes time to explain anything you ask her as well as explaining what she feels is the best next move for you both medical and cosmetic and any options you may have leaving you to decide how you want to proceed. I've been seeing dermatologist for many years wouldn't look for another unless she moves far away.