Dr. Aleem Iqbal, MD

Dr. Aleem Iqbal, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Aleem Iqbal, MD is a neurology specialist in Greenbelt, MD and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences in 1974 and specializes in neurology.

7525 Greenway Center Dr Ste T8

Greenbelt, MD 20770

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Coventry Health Care of Delaware

Learn about Dr. Iqbal

See how frequently Dr. Iqbal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autonomic Disorders
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Seizure Disorders

Dr. Iqbal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Iqbal "Dedication, Compassionate Care, Progressive"

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
  • Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Of Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Iqbal has no media or publications listed.

• Persian
  • Urdu

Dr. Iqbal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iqbal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iqbal's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iqbal to family and friends

Dr. Iqbal's Performance

Dr. Iqbal Says:
"

This is Dr. Aleem Iqbal responding to the review left on 5/25/2016:

"Our records indicate that you have never been our patient, and have posted several malicious reviews in an attempt to defame Greenway Neurology Associates.

Greenway Neurology Associate takes pride in providing the best possible care to all our patients in very pleasant and healthy environment. Our Neurologists are board-certified, and we are

...

My name is Myra Davis I am a patient of Dr. Aleem Iqbal. He has been my doctor for several years am I am very satisfy with the quality of care that he give me. Dr. Iqbal is very knowledge and when I ask him question he is very concerns about my needs. He note are very detail. The staff is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My name is Cindy McManes I have been a patient with Dr. Iqbal for several years. I find Dr. Iqbal to be a wonderful experience doctor. He takes good care of me. The staff is very kind and helpful. I will tell my friend and family all about him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Very Rude. Doesn't listen. Didn't offer any answers. I have no faith in his capibilities and will not be returning to his office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2

At Greenway Neurology we strive to do our best for every patient. We are sorry that you feel this way. When a patient does not follow the advice, recommendations, nor treatment protocol a physician prescribes for them, it sets back the patient's progress. It is fine for a patient to disagree, but not to profess to know more and impose their opinion on their physicians. We stand ready to assist you, if you are ready and willing to listen to your physicians.

Very good office. I am really happy we came to the appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My name is Lisa Booze, I came in the office with my sister as a new pt. I was greeted by the front office with a smile. The doctor made me feel understand my condition. I will tell anyone that ask me about a neurologist that Dr. Iqbal is well worth coming to see.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0