Neurology  |
Dr. Aleem Iqbal, MD
Dr. Aleem Iqbal, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Greenbelt, MD. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Iqbal is affiliated with Doctors Community Hospital and Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital.

Greenway Neurology Associates

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Iqbal

Dedication, Compassionate Care, Progressive

Dr. Iqbal's Experience

Dr. Iqbal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Stroke
  • Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • SomnoDent® (for Sleep Apnea)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences
  • Temple University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978
  • University Of Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Iqbal has no media or publications listed.

• Persian
  • Urdu

Dr. Iqbal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iqbal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iqbal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iqbal to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Iqbal Says:

This is Dr. Aleem Iqbal responding to the review left on 5/25/2016:

"Our records indicate that you have never been our patient, and have posted several malicious reviews in an attempt to defame Greenway Neurology Associates.

Greenway Neurology Associate takes pride in providing the best possible care to all our patients in very pleasant and healthy environment. Our...

Dr. Iqbal's Performance
in Hyattsville, MD |
My name is Cindy McManes I have been a patient with Dr. Iqbal for several years. I find Dr. Iqbal to be a wonderful experience doctor. He takes good care of me. The staff is very kind and helpful. I will tell my friend and family all about him.
in Hyattsville, MD |
I'm a very please to have meet Dr. Aleem Iqbal and his staff. The quality of care and guidance I received. The entire off ice is professional very concern about there patient. I left knowing the Dr. Iqbal listen and was understanding about my care. The office was very clean and the staff answered all my questions. I would recommend sending my family and friend to Greenway Neurology Associates.
Olney, MD |
Very Rude. Doesn't listen. Didn't offer any answers. I have no faith in his capibilities and will not be returning to his office.
At Greenway Neurology we strive to do our best for every patient. We are sorry that you feel this way. When a patient does not follow the advice, recommendations, nor treatment protocol a physician prescribes for them, it sets back the patient's progress. It is fine for a patient to disagree, but not to profess to know more and impose their opinion on their physicians. We stand ready to assist you, if you are ready and willing to listen to your physicians.
in Maryland |
Dr. Iqbal is a very kind and compassionate doctor. I felt comfortable immediately and felt that he truly listened to what was going on in my life. He has a since of humor and is relatable. I have complete trust in him and I'm very appreciate of his caring nature.
in Washington, DC |
Very good office. I am really happy we came to the appointment.
in Washington, DC |
My name is Lisa Booze, I came in the office with my sister as a new pt. I was greeted by the front office with a smile. The doctor made me feel understand my condition. I will tell anyone that ask me about a neurologist that Dr. Iqbal is well worth coming to see.
in Maryland |
My visit was very pleasant, and I would refer this office to family and friends. date of visit 11.21.2016
in Maryland |
The office staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Aleem Iqbal is attentive to my care. I suffered side effect from my medication the staff and Dr. Iqbal were able to give me an appointment immediately which I do appreciate very much.
in Washington, DC |
My visit with Dr. Iqbal was wonderful front desk receptionist were pleasant.
in Greenbelt, MD |
Dr. Iqbal examination was thorough. He asked questions and was patient in listening for response.
in San Diego, CA |
The office staff was friendly and greeted me warmly. They were also very knowledgeable of how the office should operate. They answered my questions thoroughly and willingly with no hesitation. The appointment began after ten minutes of waiting, but that's to be expected. The doctor provided feedback regarding ongoing issues. The feedback was very helpful! I find Dr. Iqbal to be very very knowledgeable regarding my problem and takes the time to explain the test results to me. Thank you!!
Washington, DC |
MY VISIT WITH DR. ALEEM WAS VERY UPLIFTED. I KNOW UNDERSTAND WHAT GOING ON WITH MY HEALTH. ALL MY QUESTION AN CONCERN WAS ANSWER. THE OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY NICE. I WILLTELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT MY VISIT. HE IS A GREAT PHYSICIAN.
Temple Hills, MD |
Terrible. He lied to me about his hospital coverage. And he denied me as a patient because of my critical needs. After telling me himself, that he specialized in my condition, he tried to push me off to another doctor. I thought doctors were in their profession to help people like me. After going through this ordeal my views of doctors have changed. I would never refer this doctor to anyone.
Landover |
It was the great love the staff and they was on time
in Gaithersburg, MD |
I would not recommend this doctor. Rude staff, long wait (45mins), and an unprofessional, belittling, rude and uncaring doctor. My father had a stroke and needed a sonogram of his neck. Asked doctor if he could speak up. Iqbal said it is not my fault he has a hearing problem, he can read my lips. Doctor said he did not have to put up with this. He said he doesn?t need new patients, he has plenty. He continued to say I don't have to deal with this as he kicked us out of his office. Terrible.
in Hyattsville, MD |
Staff are nice and professional - Dr. Iqbal is well experienced and detail oriented.
in Bowie, MD |
My first appointment I was very satisfied...I even filled out a survey and it was all 4's and 5's. I tried to contact the office because I needed a CTA referral for 2 full days. I called both days twice and I was told that someone would contact me after 5 pm when the office closed. I still have not been contacted. I am not going to Dr. Iqbal again...I will be cancelling all further appointments tomorrow morning.
in Bowie, Md |
Friendly, professional, and timely!
in Clinton Md |
Very good Dr iqbal is very thorough in examining me
in Bowie, Md |
Dr. Iqbal is thorough & answers all my questions. He explains existing issues, current available treatment options & likely future developements with possible treatment regimens for consideration. He also keeps my primary care physician informed of my current condition & treatment plan as updated
Have you seen Dr. Aleem Iqbal, MD?

Visit Dr. Iqbal