Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD

Dr. Spiegel
Telehealth services available

The Institute for Reconstructive Surgery

6560 Fannin St Ste 2200 Houston, TX 77030

Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD is a Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine medical school in 1994. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Spiegel to book an appointment.

Compare with other Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Spiegel with our nearby Breast Reconstruction Surgery Specialists at The Woman's Hospital of Texas.

Make an appointment at The Woman's Hospital of Texas today at (713) 395-2738.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of The Woman's Hospital of Texas.

Dr. Spiegel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spiegel

4.5

11.904761904761905%

Dr. Spiegel?
  • Office environment (40)
  • Staff friendliness (39)
  • Explained conditions well (37)
  • Long wait times (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
Dr Spiegel and her team are exceptionally talented and deeply committed to their patients and their physical and emotional journey. I had full reconstruction with DIEP flap and the results are spectacular. She and her team are truly gifted with their skills and medical expertise.
Lisa N – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
Dr. Spiegel is not the Doctor to go to if you are heavier than you "should be" on the BMI index. She will not see you as active and healthy if your BMI number is too high and she will actually refuse to listen to your wants to increase your active lifestyle if she deems you are not in the correct BMI range. Oh, and after lecturing you on using willpower to lose weight, you get referred to her "financial person" who will then tell you you should add liposuction to your procedure.
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
Dr Spiegel and her staff are a top notch team. Always available via phone or email to answer questions regarding procedures,treatment, follow ups, and insurance. Dr Spiegel takes the time to listen to your concerns with empathy and a keen compassionate ear. The results have been incredible, and I am completely satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend this talented Doc and her staff for your reconstruction journey. Thanks for your dedication. Sincerely, SDM
Stacy M in League City, Texas – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
Before you select a reconstruction doctor you owe it to yourself to visit Dr. Spiegel. She and her team are knowledgeable, professional and a caring. I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction and my experience and results are amazing! She's passionate, detailed, and the best. She was part of my God given "Dream Team!"
Cathy in Humble, TX – Sep 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
If I were to define Dr Spiegel in (1) word it would be "PERFECTION." I had a prior breast reconstruction surgery with another physician that was flawed to say the least. I made an appoint w/Dr Spiegel hoping that she could help me-she is the BEST thing that could have happened. I let her do "her magic"-- my reconstruction results are nothing less than "spectacular." I could not be more pleased w/her dedicated office staff as well. Dr Spiegel is "A GEM"-her work and bedside manner both TOP NOTCH!
Evelyn G in Houston, TX – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
As one of Dr. Spiegel's patients for over six years, I could not give her a higher level of praise. She is a wonderful surgeon and a warm and caring physician.
Suanna DeBusk in Houston, TX – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
Dr. Spiegel is the epitome of a great surgeon. Skill, knowledge and bedside manner are her greatest qualities. My best friend recommended her to me when I was diagnosed in 2015. Everyone in Methodist that I went through from registration to blood work to X-ray were on cue when they saw Dr. Spiegel's name on the paperwork. I know that kind of respect is earned and because of that respect, I knew I was in the best hands. My surgery and recovery was flawless due to Dr Spiegel and her team.
Barbara Knight in Pearland, TX – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
I cannot stress how amazing my reconstruction journey was, thanks to Dr. Spiegel and her team. She listened to my concerns and gave me all of the information that I needed to make an educated decision. I cannot imagine trusting anyone else.
Houston, TX – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
When I first walked into Dr. Spiegel office I was nervous not knowing what to expect. Once I was called to a room I was treated like family and everyone was nothing but nice. Dr. Spiegel explained everything to me in detail and answered all my questions. I and now completed with my reconstruction and I feel and look amazing. Dr. Spiegel is someone I would refer anyone too she is the best in her field.
Cynthia in Houston, TX – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer at 35 with no family history. A friend who is also a Breast Cancer survivor and medical professional recommended Dr. Spiegel and I am SO happy she did. I am 8 years out from my double Mastectomy and reconstruction. Her staff go above and beyond, including calling me on their vacation day to schedule my surgery sooner. I am Extremely pleased with the reconstruction process and results and would (and have) recommended to many friends and strangers.
Shannon in Victoria, TX – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?
Though I already knew I would have delayed reconstruction, I first consulted with Dr. Spiegel following my initial dx of inflammatory breast cancer. Dr. Spiegel is very compassionate and I immediately felt I was in the best hands. I told my oncologist that I was consulting with her and he raved about her and called her an artist.
Caroline P. in Houston, TX – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldona Spiegel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Spiegel?

Our goal is to provide advanced breast restoration procedures in a caring, supportive environment, which allows each woman to complete successful rehabilitation...Read more

• Breast Reconstruction Surgery