Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Dr. Williams
Telehealth services available

Advanced Spinal Pain Management, San. Antonio, TX

4242 Woodcock Dr Ste 100 San Antonio, TX 78228

Dr. Aldon Williams, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in San Antonio, TX. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Williams to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Williams' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Secondary Fibromyalgia
  • Sleep Disturbance-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Tension Myositis-Related Fibromyalgia
Hide other areas of care
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Williams treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Williams treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Williams' conditions and procedures:

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Ozone Therapy
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Dr. Williams accepts

Dr. Williams accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

4.5

Dr. Williams?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (37)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (36)
  • Listened & answered questions (36)
  • Long wait times (9)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (6)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (6)
I highly recommend Doctor Williams...very professional. Great staff. His procedure gave fantastic results! I am pain free and happy again.
Denise Sutherland – Jun 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I had tons of lower back pain for years. Saw chiro after chiro, went to see a surgeon and they said they cant help me with my problem. I train 7 days a week with weights and cycling/running combinations. I needed to get my back "back" to live life with my wife and play outside with my little kiddos. Dr Williams did a spinal ozone injection in the disk and epidural space for me. I feel soooo much better and can actually sleep alot better as well. This really did, and still is, working for me. I would recommend Dr Williams.
Marcel – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I was in a tremendous amount of pain from a lower back injury sustained on a deployment. After numerous procedures, nothing was solving the issue; in fact, several physicians recommended that I have a spinal fusion, which of course would further limit my movement and would likely need to be performed again in the future - while likely not making me feel much better. Dr. Williams employed spinal ozone, intradiscal ozone & exosomes, and epidural ozone. Within a couple months, my back is feeling like it did 20 years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Williams and the non-invasive treatments he utilizes as they have been extraordinarily effective for me.
Ed R – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr Williams was great. I had bad pain from bulging discs hitting sciatica. He gave me injections which included intradisc ozone injections and it has helped decrease my pain level a bunch.
Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
After seeing Dr WilliamsI feel like I have my life back! I had been hurting for over a year with no relief. After visiting with him and undergoing treatment I am able to walk, sleep, and exercise without pain. His office was warm and welcoming, and I felt comfortable the minute I walked through the door. I would highly recommend Dr Williams.
Alayne Villarreal – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams was super informative and knowledgeable. He talked with me for at least an hour during my initial consultation. He’s passionate about what he does and cares for his patients. I’m feeling back to normal after just one round of injections. Two more of my family members will be seeing Dr. Williams as well. He has given me hope knowing I don’t have to live with pain. I highly recommend Dr. Williams. His office staff and nurses were amazing too.
Etoy Glenn – Jan 10, 2021
Short waiting time Good information Great Doctor and staff
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams has helped me tremendously! His staff is caring and he takes the time to listen and explain how he can help. He truly cares about his patients! I had horrible hip and lower back pain and after trying so many different doctors and options I ended up with Dr. Williams and I am so thankful! I am able to walk again without pain and finally feel like I am getting my life back!
Angela Van Stavern – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I have been with Dr. Williams for about a year now. When I first came to him, I was literally on a rapid health decline that did not give me much hope of longevity. I began a suggested health protocol with him that involved hyperbaric ozone therapy, intravenous vitamin therapy, PEMF Therapy, etc. Through the customized care of Dr. Williams and his staff my health has taken a 180-degree turn. Now, not only has my health and quality of life improved, "I Believe I Can Fly!" LOL
CT – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I’ve had back pain for as long as I can remember. I’ve had epidural injections in the past but they only lasted 2 weeks. Dr. Williams uses ozone in his injections. After the steroids wore off I had a recurrence of the pain. However about a week later, the pain was nearly completely relieved. I’ve been pain free longer than I can remember. Played 4 rounds of golf in 8 days with no trouble. I highly recommend him. For what it’s worth, I’m a physician as well and didn’t know much about ozone. I’m a believer in it now!
Gerardo Ortiz – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I have been working with Dr. Aldon Williams for about a year and a half. I Team Rope. I have had some significant injuries while Team Roping, back, shoulder, and elbow. He has keep me healthy. I recently competed at the highest levels for the last 5 weeks. I can truly say without his expertise I could not do it. He is the best. I would recommend him to anyone with pain, without reservation.
Tom Spitsnaugle – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams genuinely cares for the well being of his patients. His staff is kind and displays a compassion that is hard to find in healthcare. I am currently seeing Dr. Williams for wellness and low grade hip pain from acetabulofemoral impingement. This is classified as a moderate grade osteoarthritis. I am at 2 months post ozone injection and have no pain. The benefits that I received from infusions and ozone regenerative therapy are absolutely wonderful. Thank you Dr. Williams and I am very grateful for your care!
Dr. Reg Cully – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I severely injured my lower back and had several herniated discs. Dr. Williams injected my disc in my lumbar region with amniotic tissue and ozone. Prior to this procedure, I suffered from chronic back pain, radiating pain down my legs, and numbness. My pain has reduced 95%, usually only bothers me after lying in bed too long, I no longer have radiating pain or numbness. A recent MRI showed my discs are no longer herniated and I no longer have inflammation in my spine. If you suffer from chronic pain, I highly recommend Dr. Williams and his regenerative methods!
Jennifer Willis – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I am 19 years old I had herniated disc in my lower back physical therapy didn’t work so I came to Dr. Williams and started the O-Zone procedure it’s been about four months now and I feel AMAZING I don’t have pain running down my legs anymore pain in my lower back is no more I feel just phenomenal
Sebastian Ramirez – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I am a physician and I treat a lot of pain, and with methods similar to Dr. Williams, but not nearly as sophisticated as what he has. I went to San Antonio to learn from him. He is a class act in every way from office staff, to level of medical sophistication, to kindness, caring and more. His is extraordinarily openminded to what will help a patient rather than surrender to what is easy, conventional, or the commonly accepted methods of painting over pain symptoms with drugs. His patients love him and his results are outstanding. I have already strongly suggested a family member to see him. I am delighted to know that we have a doctor like him capable of ozone therapy under guided imagery, a gift to his state.
Robert Rowen, MD – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Aldon is the most attentive doctor I’ve encountered in my life. I would recommend him to anyone with back, knee or shoulder pain who wishes to avoid a surgical dolution
Mike Brewer – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I few months back I tweaked my back was having severe stabbing pain in my lower back that was debilitating. My PT/Chiro ordered an MRI that revealed numerous issues with my L1-L5. He consulted with a surgeon who recommended for me to see a pain management physician. Chiro has worked with Dr. Williams for a number of years and highly recommended him. We had an initial consult with Dr. Williams and he patiently spent time explaining his options and procedures. We decided to go with his recommendation of O3+Stem cell. I was a bit dubious, but had to do something to relive the pain. First attempt almost immediately got rid of the pain, with the exception of some soreness. A few days later PT inadvertently tweaked the back again and it was excruciating. Dr. Williams promptly brought me in for a quick follow-up. Amazingly I have been basically pain free. After a few days I've was completely off pain meds/anti-inflamitories. The relief is huge. I quickly went from dubious to full convert.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
This doctor made two procedures, one in my lumbar and one in my cervical spine to relieve chronic pain. He promotes and uses ozone injections in addition to injecting corticosteroids. After paying him $1,311.66 out of pocket hoping for relief I continue having the same pains as before. Avoid his doctor! A. K. Kerekes
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr Aldon Williams treated my lower back issues- with amazing results. He used stem cells, ozone and changed my life! With back surgery 8 years ago I assumed it was all downhill.Its better now than before all the problems started. I’m training twice a week and riding horses 3-4 days a week! I’m very pleased!
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams was very knowledgeable and took his time explaining what my options were. I got the ozone therapy in a herniated disc. I could barely walk or move before and now I am able to resume my daily activities and feel great. His staff as very nice and attentive. Highly recommend him.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?

Dr. Williams is an experienced specialist whose philosophy includes a focus on independence from medication and maximum restoration of body function. Read more

My medical practice encompasses a highly personalized approach to pain management. Utilizing innovative and minimally invasive interventions based on best...Read more

• Pain Medicine