Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 59

Pain Medicine

Dr. Aldon Williams, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Brownsville, TX and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 1990. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Headache & Pain Center

5700 N Expressway Ste 101 Brownsville, TX 78526
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Williams' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Secondary Fibromyalgia
  • Sleep Disturbance-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Tension Myositis-Related Fibromyalgia
Hide other areas of care
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Williams treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Williams treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Williams' conditions and procedures:

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Ozone Therapy
  • Spondylosis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Williams accepts

Dr. Williams accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams

I am finally pain and headache free after my cervical epidural with steroid and ozone after years of suffering. Triply amazing!!!
Aimee – Jul 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
My back and shoulders were injured in a car accident in 2017 I had tried everything to relieve the back pain. Dr. Williams did ozone to my spine and gave me my life back!! I wish I would have found him 4 years ago!! His staff is amazing also. I drove from Louisiana and he and his staff made it very convenient to have my office visit and procedure in one trip. I can't thank Dr. Williams enough.
Joella Bennett – Jul 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Prior to January 2021 was blessed with extremely good health for a 77-year-old female. February 2021 was admitted to the hospital with double pneumonia and also diagnosed with a rare muscle disease, between the two of these my health declined rapidly needing to use a walker and oxygen 100% of the time. November a friend suggested to see Dr. Williams, maybe he could help me. Dr. Williams was very thorough, focused, and attentive with my case. Some of the treatments he is doing are IV Exosomes, NAD1 Phototherapy, Immune Booster, O2-SOD and Vitamin D injections. My health was so bad it took awhile to see improvements, but now I can say I have improved greatly and no longer use a walker and oxygen is at a very minimum use. I have the highest regards for Dr. Williams and his staff who are very professional, there are not enough words to express how grateful I am that I discovered Dr. Williams.
Apr 21, 2022
Amazing Results
I first visited with Dr. Aldon Willams back in 2018 for severe lower back pain. Dr. Williams treated me with an epidural injection of steroids and Ozone therapy. I had such amazing results and was pain free for a little over 3 years. I overworked my back in late 2021 and began having back pain again. I visited with Dr. Williams and received epidural injection of steroids and Ozone therapy again and have seen great results again. Thank you to Dr. Aldon Willaims and staff for making my experience a great one again. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Aldon Williams as your primary pain management specialist.
C. Gallardo – Mar 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I am a 65 year-old male that was suffering from severe sciatica - unable to walk for more than 15-20 minutes without debilitating leg pain. Dr. Williams treated me with an epidural therapy of steroids and ozone gas. My condition has improved incredibly over the past six months and I am now walking more than 6 miles on the golf course while carrying my clubs, as well as playing tennis. I could not have imagined these activities before seeing Dr. Williams - he has given me a large part of my life back.
Larry Robinson – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams treated me recently for severe neck pain by performing a Cervical Epidural Injection with Ozone. I can honestly say that this treatment has changed my life. I was in a lot of pain and very limited in what I could and couldn't do. Today I am pain free and able to do all of the activities I want. Thank you Dr. Williams!!
Greg C. – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I saw Dr. Williams in early Jan'21 for lower back pain that radiated down my right leg (gripping pain in buttocks and down leg with numbness in my foot). I'd already seen a dr. in Houston and had 2 rounds of steroid injections...neither time did it work, pain was back in 2 weeks. Dr. Williams did the first procedure (intradiscal ozone and transforaminal ozone therapy) for 4 vertebra (right and left), within 6 weeks the pain in my glute and down my right leg was completely gone. Because I was still having achiness in my lower back from standing more than 5 mins, in July we did Facet injections with PRP and Ozone. Now I'm in October and can stand for 30 mins easy before my back has a slight achiness to it and I have no back pain. In addition to these 2 procedures, I've done 8 HOCATT sessions (these are basically like ozone hot saunas....which are wonderful). I was very doubtful when I first met Dr. W but I can honestly say, I'm a true believer. He has changed my life!!!
Cindy Bishop – Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I was severely injured in 9/2019. OT, PT, dry needling, chiropractic, massage & a trainer only got me walking with an extreme limp. In a chance meeting, I walked past Dr. Williams and he asked me how long I had been hurt and offered an alternative - phototherapy using Light M.D. to try to jump start the nerve going from the outside of the knee to foot. I researched the procedure and saw that elite athletes used it regularly as a part of their training. While we were uncertain if it would work for me due to the length of injury, I gave it a shot. After my 1st treatment I could flex my foot. Overnight I started feeling my foot. I had 10 treatments over 3 weeks & saw improvement after each. Now, if I go slow and steady, I walk without any limp and I don’t have to look at my feet to see that I am touching the ground. I highly recommend Dr. Williams. He will not waste time and money if treatment isn’t working. He offers options without drugs or surgery and genuinely cares.
Gladys C. – Aug 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I flew from Florida to San Antonio after two years of back pain and countless doctors and physical therapists couldn't resolve my issues. Dr. Williams was able to almost completely remove my pain in one procedure of ozone injection into my disc. I have never been treated better than at his facility. The entire staff was amazing and they were all amazingly attentive. Dr. Williams himself I found to be compassionate, caring, honorable and filled with integrity...and he was just a darn nice man too.
Steve W. – Aug 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I went to see Dr Williams post Covid Delta strand and I was skeptical at first but he had me feeling better almost immediately following his treatments. If you are struggling to recover from Covid, like I was, I HIGHLY recommend you go see Dr Williams. He takes the time to explain his treatments and answers all your questions. The staff is absolutely incredible to work with! Thankful to have met them all!
Believer – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I was searching for a cure for chronic (3yrs) mid back/rib pain for which 2 pain docs said there was nothing they could do for my pain but subscribe pain meds - saying I was too old (76) for my body to heal. I’d rather have pain than to take pain meds, so I went to Dr. Williams looking for a better solution. During my first visit, Dr. Williams said his favorite patients are those who’s docs say “there is nothing I can do to help you but subscribe pain meds”. Dr. Williams instead offers a bundle of procedures/treatments that offer a potential of a cure rather than using meds to mask the pain. He has a drive to cure the source of the pain rather than just treat the pain. In 3 weeks of treatments, my pain level is almost non-existent and at its lowest level in 3 years. A huge bonus is that Dr. Williams has a wonderful and professional staff that administer treatments, run an efficient front desk and answer the phone when I call. Best staff I have seen at a doctors office ever.
Jon W – Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams and his staff are the best! I was in a car accident over 12 years ago. I could not sleep laying flat ( I slept in a recliner!!) for over 11 years. The pain got so bad that I couldn't walk for more than 10 feet. Dr. Williams injected the ozone method that he very highly recommends. Let me tell you... this has been life changing!! I can walk without pain and sleep on a bed! I have even lost weight because that I can move again!! Please don't let yourself hurt!! Dr. Williams can and will help!
Lena – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I highly recommend Doctor Williams...very professional. Great staff. His procedure gave fantastic results! I am pain free and happy again.
Denise Sutherland – Jun 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I had tons of lower back pain for years. Saw chiro after chiro, went to see a surgeon and they said they cant help me with my problem. I train 7 days a week with weights and cycling/running combinations. I needed to get my back "back" to live life with my wife and play outside with my little kiddos. Dr Williams did a spinal ozone injection in the disk and epidural space for me. I feel soooo much better and can actually sleep alot better as well. This really did, and still is, working for me. I would recommend Dr Williams.
Marcel – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I was in a tremendous amount of pain from a lower back injury sustained on a deployment. After numerous procedures, nothing was solving the issue; in fact, several physicians recommended that I have a spinal fusion, which of course would further limit my movement and would likely need to be performed again in the future - while likely not making me feel much better. Dr. Williams employed spinal ozone, intradiscal ozone & exosomes, and epidural ozone. Within a couple months, my back is feeling like it did 20 years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Williams and the non-invasive treatments he utilizes as they have been extraordinarily effective for me.
Ed R – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr Williams was great. I had bad pain from bulging discs hitting sciatica. He gave me injections which included intradisc ozone injections and it has helped decrease my pain level a bunch.
Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
After seeing Dr WilliamsI feel like I have my life back! I had been hurting for over a year with no relief. After visiting with him and undergoing treatment I am able to walk, sleep, and exercise without pain. His office was warm and welcoming, and I felt comfortable the minute I walked through the door. I would highly recommend Dr Williams.
Alayne Villarreal – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams was super informative and knowledgeable. He talked with me for at least an hour during my initial consultation. He’s passionate about what he does and cares for his patients. I’m feeling back to normal after just one round of injections. Two more of my family members will be seeing Dr. Williams as well. He has given me hope knowing I don’t have to live with pain. I highly recommend Dr. Williams. His office staff and nurses were amazing too.
Etoy Glenn – Jan 10, 2021
Short waiting time Good information Great Doctor and staff
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams has helped me tremendously! His staff is caring and he takes the time to listen and explain how he can help. He truly cares about his patients! I had horrible hip and lower back pain and after trying so many different doctors and options I ended up with Dr. Williams and I am so thankful! I am able to walk again without pain and finally feel like I am getting my life back!
Angela Van Stavern – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?