Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 60

Pain Medicine

Dr. Aldon Williams, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Boerne, TX and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 1990. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Advanced Spinal Pain Management, Boerne TX

916 River Rd Ste 100 Boerne, TX 78006
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Texas

Check Dr. Williams' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Radiculopathy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Spondylosis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Ozone Therapy
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Search for your insurance carrier and choose your plan type

Make the most of your appointment

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

Dr. Williams Takes Care of Pain
Many years ago, Dr. Williams took care of herniated disk pain in my lower back with injections. Just a few months ago, I began experiencing severe lower back and leg pain and had to resort to crutches and a cane, but I was mostly immobile. I contacted Dr. Williams again, and he gave me an epidural injection with steroids and ozone. This has completely resolved my pain, and I am back on my feet with no issues. Dr. Williams understands that eliminating pain as quickly as possible is important to the patient, and everyone on his staff is equally caring. I would highly recommend a consultation with Dr. Williams before even considering any other procedure.
Travis K – Sep 08, 2023
Compassion and Care
From the moment I came in after a car wreck Dr. Williams and staff excelled at making me feel comfortable and care for. I’ve now become a regular patient and see Dr. Williams for infusions as well as HRT. Dr. Willams depth of knowledge and willingness to listen and find the cause of your concerns has me recommending him to anyone looking for high quality healthcare.
Jennifer J – Jul 08, 2023
Saved Me From Back Surgery
I had a disk in my lower back that needed surgery. Dr. Williams was able to treat my back pain with epidural ozone. Now I'm back to playing golf and pain free.
Jared – Jun 28, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Saved me from spine surgery
I had severe stenosis in my cervical spine and was going to need surgery to correct the problem. I was in constant pain and my left arm was numb. I went to Dr. Williams and received a Mavix injection. After the injection my symptoms improved, and I am now pain-free. I highly recommend him. He is a life saver!
Josh K. – Jun 27, 2023
Acute Debilitating Back Pain
Background: I have had back pain for years after an accident during military service. In Feb 21, I walked out of the gym not feeling right and the pain was intense the next morning. I could barely walk due to the back pain in L4/L5 region. Dr. Williams was able to fit me into his schedule and I was pain free after three shots into that back region. It has been 26 months and have not had a recurring issue. I have mentioned him to other veterans who have pain issues. Great guy, great doc.
May 05, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Highly professional and courteous. Everyone is service driven and provided a caring experience for me.
Apr 25, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Mavix is a game changer for knees!!
Since having Dr. Williams inject my knee with Mavix, I was able to snow ski for 3 days in a row! I haven't been able to do that for 10 years! Thank you Dr. Williams!!!
Laura Kaufmann – Apr 06, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Fantastic Physician and Team!
I had bursitis pain in my hip, and also pain in both knees from two torn meniscus. Dr. Williams took the time to listen, and formulate a plan of care to get me out of pain, which greatly improved my mobility. I really don't have words for how kind, and compassionate Dr. Williams is. I worked in hospitals for years with hundreds of physicians; many of whom don't listen to their patients concerns. Dr. Williams understands that people can't function well when they are in pain everyday. This is a highly skilled, trained and educated holistic medicine doctor. Dr. Williams staff is super as well!
Joy Hirata – Apr 01, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
PRP/MAVIX/ozone injection to both knees
I feel so great after Dr. Williams used PRP/MAVIX/ozone injections to both of my knees. I have had chronic pain for almost 20 years and he has helped me several times. Just a few short days after my knees were injected by Dr. Williams, I was walking on treadmills at inclines I had not been able to do prior because of the pain. There was virtually no downtime and his bedside manner was amazing! I highly recommend him and his holistic approach. He listens to you, does the right bloodwork and creates a plan that will have you feeling great (as long as you follow through!). I highly recommend Dr. Williams!
Brittany – Mar 29, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams is the best!
Dr. Williams was able to cure my pain from a bulging cervical disk. He is compassionate, personable and very professional. I was having excruciating pain that over-the-counter as well as prescription medications would not help it subside. I received 2 cervical epidural steroid injections with ozone and have been pain free since. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Front office is prompt and friendly, nursing staff is personable and professional.
Feb 07, 2023
Very Thankful
I had tremendous neck pain that would not go away and I tried everything. I called Dr. Williams office and got in the following day. After his examination, he immediately ordered an MRI that was schedule for the next day. On my next appointment, he was very honest with me and told me that I had a lot of cervical disc problems and surgery may be in my future but he would try to alleviate some of my pain with a steroid and "Ozone" injection, which I had the following week. The procedure was painless and recovery easy and back at work the next day. Within a week my pain improved 50% and movement 75%. I am now two months out from my first injection and I am pain free 90% of the time with only occasional mild discomfort. I am careful about not further injuring my neck now and I am so grateful to Dr. Williams for all he has done. Don't wait and don't be scared, it was the best thing I could have done for myself.
Jeanine Goff – Dec 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I was in horrific pain in my lower back and hip area. Dr. Williams was able to diagnose quickly and efficiently. My pain is gone. His staff is kind and helpful. I will definitely return to APSM in the future. Dr. Williams' focus is on prevention. We need more of that mindset in the medical community. He is a healer.
JBailey – Nov 06, 2022
Long Covid
Covid knocked me on my backside in August of 2021. My lung function and energy level has never been the same. Dr. Williams confidently put forth a treatment plan after sitting and speaking with me for no less than an hour of digging into every aspect of my health. After just one treatment of NAD+, immune booster and the HOCATT I felt amazing. I have more energy, stamina and feel invigorated. After almost a year of accepting my “new normal” I can honestly see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you Doc for giving me my quality of life back. I look forward to many more treatments to come.
Scott Hammock – Nov 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Successful ozone treatment on lower spine
After 7 years of struggling with debilitating back pain, Dr Williams did ozone treatment of my lower spine. The results were amazing and this is the best my back has been in 7 years. Dr Williams and his staff are extremely caring health care providers and I highly recommend them.
Clay Smith – Oct 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I am finally pain and headache free after my cervical epidural with steroid and ozone after years of suffering. Triply amazing!!!
Aimee – Jul 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
My back and shoulders were injured in a car accident in 2017 I had tried everything to relieve the back pain. Dr. Williams did ozone to my spine and gave me my life back!! I wish I would have found him 4 years ago!! His staff is amazing also. I drove from Louisiana and he and his staff made it very convenient to have my office visit and procedure in one trip. I can't thank Dr. Williams enough.
Joella Bennett – Jul 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Prior to January 2021 was blessed with extremely good health for a 77-year-old female. February 2021 was admitted to the hospital with double pneumonia and also diagnosed with a rare muscle disease, between the two of these my health declined rapidly needing to use a walker and oxygen 100% of the time. November a friend suggested to see Dr. Williams, maybe he could help me. Dr. Williams was very thorough, focused, and attentive with my case. Some of the treatments he is doing are IV Exosomes, NAD1 Phototherapy, Immune Booster, O2-SOD and Vitamin D injections. My health was so bad it took awhile to see improvements, but now I can say I have improved greatly and no longer use a walker and oxygen is at a very minimum use. I have the highest regards for Dr. Williams and his staff who are very professional, there are not enough words to express how grateful I am that I discovered Dr. Williams.
Apr 21, 2022
Amazing Results
I first visited with Dr. Aldon Willams back in 2018 for severe lower back pain. Dr. Williams treated me with an epidural injection of steroids and Ozone therapy. I had such amazing results and was pain free for a little over 3 years. I overworked my back in late 2021 and began having back pain again. I visited with Dr. Williams and received epidural injection of steroids and Ozone therapy again and have seen great results again. Thank you to Dr. Aldon Willaims and staff for making my experience a great one again. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Aldon Williams as your primary pain management specialist.
C. Gallardo – Mar 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I am a 65 year-old male that was suffering from severe sciatica - unable to walk for more than 15-20 minutes without debilitating leg pain. Dr. Williams treated me with an epidural therapy of steroids and ozone gas. My condition has improved incredibly over the past six months and I am now walking more than 6 miles on the golf course while carrying my clubs, as well as playing tennis. I could not have imagined these activities before seeing Dr. Williams - he has given me a large part of my life back.
Larry Robinson – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams treated me recently for severe neck pain by performing a Cervical Epidural Injection with Ozone. I can honestly say that this treatment has changed my life. I was in a lot of pain and very limited in what I could and couldn't do. Today I am pain free and able to do all of the activities I want. Thank you Dr. Williams!!
Greg C. – Oct 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?