Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Dr. Williams
Telehealth services available

Advanced Spinal Pain Management, San. Antonio, TX

4242 Woodcock Dr Ste 100 San Antonio, TX 78228

Dr. Aldon Williams, MD is a pain medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in pain medicine, anesthesiology, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Doctors in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Williams accepts

Dr. Williams accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Pain Management

Pain management specialists diagnose and treat pain and pain-related conditions through procedures including medication, electrical stimulation, physical therapy, and alternative therapies such as acupuncture.

Typically treats 76% more than their peers

Low Back Pain

Dr. Williams treats Low Back Pain more than 97% of their peers

Dr. Williams treats this condition more than 97% of their peers

Spine

Spine specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bones of the spine, including degenerative spine disease, herniated discs, stenosis, and fractured vertebrae, with treatments including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.

Typically treats 66% more than their peers

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Ozone Therapy
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Upper Back Pain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Aldon Williams, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

4.5

Dr. Williams?
Dr. Williams' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aldon Williams, MD
Dr. Williams has helped me tremendously! His staff is caring and he takes the time to listen and explain how he can help. He truly cares about his patients! I had horrible hip and lower back pain and after trying so many different doctors and options I ended up with Dr. Williams and I am so thankful! I am able to walk again without pain and finally feel like I am getting my life back!
Angela Van Stavern – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I have been with Dr. Williams for about a year now. When I first came to him, I was literally on a rapid health decline that did not give me much hope of longevity. I began a suggested health protocol with him that involved hyperbaric ozone therapy, intravenous vitamin therapy, PEMF Therapy, etc. Through the customized care of Dr. Williams and his staff my health has taken a 180-degree turn. Now, not only has my health and quality of life improved, "I Believe I Can Fly!" LOL
CT – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I’ve had back pain for as long as I can remember. I’ve had epidural injections in the past but they only lasted 2 weeks. Dr. Williams uses ozone in his injections. After the steroids wore off I had a recurrence of the pain. However about a week later, the pain was nearly completely relieved. I’ve been pain free longer than I can remember. Played 4 rounds of golf in 8 days with no trouble. I highly recommend him. For what it’s worth, I’m a physician as well and didn’t know much about ozone. I’m a believer in it now!
Gerardo Ortiz – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I have been working with Dr. Aldon Williams for about a year and a half. I Team Rope. I have had some significant injuries while Team Roping, back, shoulder, and elbow. He has keep me healthy. I recently competed at the highest levels for the last 5 weeks. I can truly say without his expertise I could not do it. He is the best. I would recommend him to anyone with pain, without reservation.
Tom Spitsnaugle – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams genuinely cares for the well being of his patients. His staff is kind and displays a compassion that is hard to find in healthcare. I am currently seeing Dr. Williams for wellness and low grade hip pain from acetabulofemoral impingement. This is classified as a moderate grade osteoarthritis. I am at 2 months post ozone injection and have no pain. The benefits that I received from infusions and ozone regenerative therapy are absolutely wonderful. Thank you Dr. Williams and I am very grateful for your care!
Dr. Reg Cully – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I severely injured my lower back and had several herniated discs. Dr. Williams injected my disc in my lumbar region with amniotic tissue and ozone. Prior to this procedure, I suffered from chronic back pain, radiating pain down my legs, and numbness. My pain has reduced 95%, usually only bothers me after lying in bed too long, I no longer have radiating pain or numbness. A recent MRI showed my discs are no longer herniated and I no longer have inflammation in my spine. If you suffer from chronic pain, I highly recommend Dr. Williams and his regenerative methods!
Jennifer Willis – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I am 19 years old I had herniated disc in my lower back physical therapy didn’t work so I came to Dr. Williams and started the O-Zone procedure it’s been about four months now and I feel AMAZING I don’t have pain running down my legs anymore pain in my lower back is no more I feel just phenomenal
Sebastian Ramirez – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I am a physician and I treat a lot of pain, and with methods similar to Dr. Williams, but not nearly as sophisticated as what he has. I went to San Antonio to learn from him. He is a class act in every way from office staff, to level of medical sophistication, to kindness, caring and more. His is extraordinarily openminded to what will help a patient rather than surrender to what is easy, conventional, or the commonly accepted methods of painting over pain symptoms with drugs. His patients love him and his results are outstanding. I have already strongly suggested a family member to see him. I am delighted to know that we have a doctor like him capable of ozone therapy under guided imagery, a gift to his state.
Robert Rowen, MD – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Aldon is the most attentive doctor I’ve encountered in my life. I would recommend him to anyone with back, knee or shoulder pain who wishes to avoid a surgical dolution
Mike Brewer – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I few months back I tweaked my back was having severe stabbing pain in my lower back that was debilitating. My PT/Chiro ordered an MRI that revealed numerous issues with my L1-L5. He consulted with a surgeon who recommended for me to see a pain management physician. Chiro has worked with Dr. Williams for a number of years and highly recommended him. We had an initial consult with Dr. Williams and he patiently spent time explaining his options and procedures. We decided to go with his recommendation of O3+Stem cell. I was a bit dubious, but had to do something to relive the pain. First attempt almost immediately got rid of the pain, with the exception of some soreness. A few days later PT inadvertently tweaked the back again and it was excruciating. Dr. Williams promptly brought me in for a quick follow-up. Amazingly I have been basically pain free. After a few days I've was completely off pain meds/anti-inflamitories. The relief is huge. I quickly went from dubious to full convert.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
This doctor made two procedures, one in my lumbar and one in my cervical spine to relieve chronic pain. He promotes and uses ozone injections in addition to injecting corticosteroids. After paying him $1,311.66 out of pocket hoping for relief I continue having the same pains as before. Avoid his doctor! A. K. Kerekes
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr Aldon Williams treated my lower back issues- with amazing results. He used stem cells, ozone and changed my life! With back surgery 8 years ago I assumed it was all downhill.Its better now than before all the problems started. I’m training twice a week and riding horses 3-4 days a week! I’m very pleased!
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams was very knowledgeable and took his time explaining what my options were. I got the ozone therapy in a herniated disc. I could barely walk or move before and now I am able to resume my daily activities and feel great. His staff as very nice and attentive. Highly recommend him.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
By far the very best knowledge Dr. we have encountered. I'm practically pain free following the intradiscal lumbar injections with Amnion and OZONE !!!
Merle Converse in Helotes, TX – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Dr. Williams was very knowledgeable, and highly professional. He explained my condition in layman's terms and gave me easy to understand options. Once we decided on a procedure that recommended the process was smooth and highly efficient. The results far exceeded my expectations. Having dealt with other pain management doctors in the past I can say that Dr. Williams is the BEST. Highly recommend him.
R. Doyle – Dec 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I have been living with arthritis in my hands and neck for a number of years. I had been very active my entire life. The pain in my neck, forearms and hands began to limit my life and I felt worn out by mid afternoon. I was referred to Dr. Williams for an assessment. Dr. Williams suggested trying the ozone therapy to attack the malaise and ease the inflammation of my arthritis. Ozone therapy has restored my energy to unexpected levels and almost banished the arthritis pain. I feel great!
Jan S. in Boerne, TX – Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Williams for pain management therapy for over 2 years. Generally responding well to the treatments for my neck and back pain, Dr. Williams felt that adding ozone therapy to my treatment plan could reduce my overall pain and discomfort. Much to my surprise the ozone brought a swift improvement, reducing my pain and providing a lift to my energy level. The ozone has become an indispensable part of my ongoing pain management treatment. Thank you Dr. Williams!
Paul Stone in Boerne, TX – Dec 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I was diagnosed positive with Lyme disease from a blood test back in September of 2016. As of November 2018, after a few months of treatment under Dr. Williams care, I am no longer positive with Lyme Disease Personally my energy has improved and I am much more functional. Dr. Williams takes his time to explain your condition, test results and prognosis. He shows a real concern for his patients. I couldn’t ask for a better physician.
JD in Boerne – Dec 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Absolutely! Any chance I get to recommend to family and friends. Dr. Williams is a miracle worker In God's hands, Today is the first day after treatment and I basically have no pain for the first time in 4 months living with chronic back pain. His staff is great and deserves a 10+
Harold Teel in Bulverde – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
I am very grateful to Dr. Williams for being a very professional and caring doctor. I suffered from neck and back pain for 2 years. I was referred to Dr. Williams in July 2018 and he saw how much pain I was in and waisted no time so he scheduled me the next day and injected me with “Ozone Gas”. I am “Pain Free” now. Thank God for Dr. Williams. Thank you Amanda, Becky and Staff for being very caring, loving and for calling me just to see how I’m doing that really means a lot. God Bless You All!
Angelica Lopez in McAllen, TX – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?

Dr. Williams is an experienced specialist whose philosophy includes a focus on independence from medication and maximum restoration of body function.

A caring physician who treats his patients individually, Dr. Williams is skilled in iden...

• Pain Medicine