Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Aldon Williams, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

4242 Woodcock Dr Ste 100

San Antonio, TX 78228

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Williams

See how frequently Dr. Williams performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Williams's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Williams "Dr. Williams is an experienced specialist whose philosophy includes a focus on independence from medication and maximum restoration of body function.

A caring physician who treats his patients individually, Dr. Williams is skilled in identifying the most effective methods of managing pain and improving quality of life.  He is an excellent disgnostician who is compassionate and listens to his patients.

"My medical practice encompasses a highly personalized approach to pain management. Utlizing innovative and minimally invasive interventions based on best practices and over 20 years of experience leads to optimal results and restores quality of life.""

• Pain Medicine

• Spondylosis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Ozone Therapy
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Williams' Performance
in Euless, TX |
In June of this year after falling backwards a horrible pain from my right butt cheek to my foot dominated my well being. Trips to a chiropractor made it worse. The pain was too much for an MRI. In August Dr Williams gave me the bad news my L5 was severely herniated and there was a chance Ozone therapy could help. He did it the next day in his San Antonio office. I’m happy to report that it changed my life. I’m a 45 year old athletic man back at the gym and have no pain just a little numbness.
in Euless, TX |
In June after a fall I? was left with severe pain trouble walking, sleeping and life after ozone therapy for a severely herniated disc I’m better than ever. No pain and I’m back in the gym. So grateful to DR Williams
in Brownsville, TX |
Gave appropriate and effective treatment for post herpetic neuralgia to good outcome.
Not very reliable at best. Offers Advanced Phototherapy for pain management. Competent local and San Antonio doctors have very negative opinions about light therapy. It appears this doctor promotes light therapy for personal economic enhancement because he wants cash payment without insurance claims. Insurances will not cover light treatment for pain management.
in port isabel |
He is very thorough and took his time. He was very caring and has gorgeous eyes. His office staff were great. I recommend him to all my Winter Texan friends.
Port Isabel |
Thorough, compassionate and he LISTENS. He wanted me to understand what was wrong and how he was going to treat it. My sciatic pain was worsening and impairing my walking. I received several injections and light treatment. It is so much better I am back to walking up to six miles a day.
in South Padre Island |
Dr. Williams went above and beyond what I would expect from any doctor. He not only took care of my herniated disk but did it by using the least invasive methods and nominal medication! He explained the situation, procedure, prognosis and talked over with me a plan for any future occurrences, again offering the least invasive techniques. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams, I am completely pain free with no drugs! Caring and competent staff too! THANK YOU
in Port Isabel |
Dr. Williams has been my Doctor for over 10 years and he is the VERY BEST! He listens to every word I say and took me from being almost completely bedridden to being able to enjoy life again! This Doctor REALLY cares about his patients, and he takes the time to listen to his patients because he sincerely cares! (RARE these days) and he is the VERY BEST! I don't understand ANY negative reviews - he takes the time to listen and care. This takes time, which most Doctors do NOT give you anymore!
Port Isabel, TX |
I absolutely would not recommend this Dr. For any services. He is insensitive and frankly indifferent to whatever pain issues you may have.
in Harlingen, TX |
Poor service. I waited two hours before he saw me. He gave me an appointment with no time. He said they would call me later with a specific time. Then they changed my appointment without telling me. And still didn't give me a time to come in. They called me at 4:30pm the day before my appointment to tell me what time to come in the following day. I would not recommend Dr Williams. He and his staff have poor service. I'm still in pain and have to start over finding a new doctor.
in Brownsville, TX |
Best physician in south texas. Has helped me tremendously. Does the right thing and doesnt take forever to do it.I trust him and he is a nice guy. Couldnt move my shoulders when I came and now Im bowling at a high level thanks to doc.
Have you seen Dr. Aldon Williams, MD?
Are you Dr. Williams?