Dr. Aldon Williams, MD

Dr. Williams
Telehealth services available

Advanced Spinal Pain Management, San. Antonio, TX

4242 Woodcock Dr Ste 100 San Antonio, TX 78228

Dr. Aldon Williams, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in San Antonio, TX. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Williams to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pain Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Williams' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Secondary Fibromyalgia
  • Sleep Disturbance-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Tension Myositis-Related Fibromyalgia
Hide other areas of care
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Williams treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Williams treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Williams' conditions and procedures:

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Ozone Therapy
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Spinal Nerve Block

Dr. Williams accepts

Dr. Williams accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Williams

88.13559322033899%

Dr. Williams
I saw Dr. Williams in early Jan'21 for lower back pain that radiated down my right leg (gripping pain in buttocks and down leg with numbness in my foot). I'd already seen a dr. in Houston and had 2 rounds of steroid injections...neither time did it work, pain was back in 2 weeks. Dr. Williams did the first procedure (intradiscal ozone and transforaminal ozone therapy) for 4 vertebra (right and left), within 6 weeks the pain in my glute and down my right leg was completely gone. Because I was still having achiness in my lower back from standing more than 5 mins, in July we did Facet injections with PRP and Ozone. Now I'm in October and can stand for 30 mins easy before my back has a slight achiness to it and I have no back pain. In addition to these 2 procedures, I've done 8 HOCATT sessions (these are basically like ozone hot saunas....which are wonderful). I was very doubtful when I first met Dr. W but I can honestly say, I'm a true believer. He has changed my life!!!
Cindy Bishop – Oct 14, 2021
I was severely injured in 9/2019. OT, PT, dry needling, chiropractic, massage & a trainer only got me walking with an extreme limp. In a chance meeting, I walked past Dr. Williams and he asked me how long I had been hurt and offered an alternative - phototherapy using Light M.D. to try to jump start the nerve going from the outside of the knee to foot. I researched the procedure and saw that elite athletes used it regularly as a part of their training. While we were uncertain if it would work for me due to the length of injury, I gave it a shot. After my 1st treatment I could flex my foot. Overnight I started feeling my foot. I had 10 treatments over 3 weeks & saw improvement after each. Now, if I go slow and steady, I walk without any limp and I don’t have to look at my feet to see that I am touching the ground. I highly recommend Dr. Williams. He will not waste time and money if treatment isn’t working. He offers options without drugs or surgery and genuinely cares.
Gladys C. – Aug 15, 2021
I flew from Florida to San Antonio after two years of back pain and countless doctors and physical therapists couldn't resolve my issues. Dr. Williams was able to almost completely remove my pain in one procedure of ozone injection into my disc. I have never been treated better than at his facility. The entire staff was amazing and they were all amazingly attentive. Dr. Williams himself I found to be compassionate, caring, honorable and filled with integrity...and he was just a darn nice man too.
Steve W. – Aug 08, 2021
I went to see Dr Williams post Covid Delta strand and I was skeptical at first but he had me feeling better almost immediately following his treatments. If you are struggling to recover from Covid, like I was, I HIGHLY recommend you go see Dr Williams. He takes the time to explain his treatments and answers all your questions. The staff is absolutely incredible to work with! Thankful to have met them all!
Believer – Aug 03, 2021
I was searching for a cure for chronic (3yrs) mid back/rib pain for which 2 pain docs said there was nothing they could do for my pain but subscribe pain meds - saying I was too old (76) for my body to heal. I’d rather have pain than to take pain meds, so I went to Dr. Williams looking for a better solution. During my first visit, Dr. Williams said his favorite patients are those who’s docs say “there is nothing I can do to help you but subscribe pain meds”. Dr. Williams instead offers a bundle of procedures/treatments that offer a potential of a cure rather than using meds to mask the pain. He has a drive to cure the source of the pain rather than just treat the pain. In 3 weeks of treatments, my pain level is almost non-existent and at its lowest level in 3 years. A huge bonus is that Dr. Williams has a wonderful and professional staff that administer treatments, run an efficient front desk and answer the phone when I call. Best staff I have seen at a doctors office ever.
Jon W – Jul 29, 2021
Dr. Williams and his staff are the best! I was in a car accident over 12 years ago. I could not sleep laying flat ( I slept in a recliner!!) for over 11 years. The pain got so bad that I couldn't walk for more than 10 feet. Dr. Williams injected the ozone method that he very highly recommends. Let me tell you... this has been life changing!! I can walk without pain and sleep on a bed! I have even lost weight because that I can move again!! Please don't let yourself hurt!! Dr. Williams can and will help!
Lena – Jul 15, 2021
I highly recommend Doctor Williams...very professional. Great staff. His procedure gave fantastic results! I am pain free and happy again.
Denise Sutherland – Jun 24, 2021
I had tons of lower back pain for years. Saw chiro after chiro, went to see a surgeon and they said they cant help me with my problem. I train 7 days a week with weights and cycling/running combinations. I needed to get my back "back" to live life with my wife and play outside with my little kiddos. Dr Williams did a spinal ozone injection in the disk and epidural space for me. I feel soooo much better and can actually sleep alot better as well. This really did, and still is, working for me. I would recommend Dr Williams.
Marcel – Apr 20, 2021
I was in a tremendous amount of pain from a lower back injury sustained on a deployment. After numerous procedures, nothing was solving the issue; in fact, several physicians recommended that I have a spinal fusion, which of course would further limit my movement and would likely need to be performed again in the future - while likely not making me feel much better. Dr. Williams employed spinal ozone, intradiscal ozone & exosomes, and epidural ozone. Within a couple months, my back is feeling like it did 20 years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Williams and the non-invasive treatments he utilizes as they have been extraordinarily effective for me.
Ed R – Mar 25, 2021
Dr Williams was great. I had bad pain from bulging discs hitting sciatica. He gave me injections which included intradisc ozone injections and it has helped decrease my pain level a bunch.
Mar 22, 2021
After seeing Dr WilliamsI feel like I have my life back! I had been hurting for over a year with no relief. After visiting with him and undergoing treatment I am able to walk, sleep, and exercise without pain. His office was warm and welcoming, and I felt comfortable the minute I walked through the door. I would highly recommend Dr Williams.
Alayne Villarreal – Feb 11, 2021
Dr. Williams was super informative and knowledgeable. He talked with me for at least an hour during my initial consultation. He’s passionate about what he does and cares for his patients. I’m feeling back to normal after just one round of injections. Two more of my family members will be seeing Dr. Williams as well. He has given me hope knowing I don’t have to live with pain. I highly recommend Dr. Williams. His office staff and nurses were amazing too.
Etoy Glenn – Jan 10, 2021
Short waiting time Good information Great Doctor and staff
Aug 12, 2020
Dr. Williams has helped me tremendously! His staff is caring and he takes the time to listen and explain how he can help. He truly cares about his patients! I had horrible hip and lower back pain and after trying so many different doctors and options I ended up with Dr. Williams and I am so thankful! I am able to walk again without pain and finally feel like I am getting my life back!
Angela Van Stavern – Jun 03, 2020
I have been with Dr. Williams for about a year now. When I first came to him, I was literally on a rapid health decline that did not give me much hope of longevity. I began a suggested health protocol with him that involved hyperbaric ozone therapy, intravenous vitamin therapy, PEMF Therapy, etc. Through the customized care of Dr. Williams and his staff my health has taken a 180-degree turn. Now, not only has my health and quality of life improved, "I Believe I Can Fly!" LOL
CT – May 20, 2020
I’ve had back pain for as long as I can remember. I’ve had epidural injections in the past but they only lasted 2 weeks. Dr. Williams uses ozone in his injections. After the steroids wore off I had a recurrence of the pain. However about a week later, the pain was nearly completely relieved. I’ve been pain free longer than I can remember. Played 4 rounds of golf in 8 days with no trouble. I highly recommend him. For what it’s worth, I’m a physician as well and didn’t know much about ozone. I’m a believer in it now!
Gerardo Ortiz – May 15, 2020
I have been working with Dr. Aldon Williams for about a year and a half. I Team Rope. I have had some significant injuries while Team Roping, back, shoulder, and elbow. He has keep me healthy. I recently competed at the highest levels for the last 5 weeks. I can truly say without his expertise I could not do it. He is the best. I would recommend him to anyone with pain, without reservation.
Tom Spitsnaugle – Mar 15, 2020
Dr. Williams genuinely cares for the well being of his patients. His staff is kind and displays a compassion that is hard to find in healthcare. I am currently seeing Dr. Williams for wellness and low grade hip pain from acetabulofemoral impingement. This is classified as a moderate grade osteoarthritis. I am at 2 months post ozone injection and have no pain. The benefits that I received from infusions and ozone regenerative therapy are absolutely wonderful. Thank you Dr. Williams and I am very grateful for your care!
Dr. Reg Cully – Feb 20, 2020
I severely injured my lower back and had several herniated discs. Dr. Williams injected my disc in my lumbar region with amniotic tissue and ozone. Prior to this procedure, I suffered from chronic back pain, radiating pain down my legs, and numbness. My pain has reduced 95%, usually only bothers me after lying in bed too long, I no longer have radiating pain or numbness. A recent MRI showed my discs are no longer herniated and I no longer have inflammation in my spine. If you suffer from chronic pain, I highly recommend Dr. Williams and his regenerative methods!
Jennifer Willis – Feb 20, 2020
I am 19 years old I had herniated disc in my lower back physical therapy didn’t work so I came to Dr. Williams and started the O-Zone procedure it’s been about four months now and I feel AMAZING I don’t have pain running down my legs anymore pain in my lower back is no more I feel just phenomenal
Sebastian Ramirez – Sep 25, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Williams?

Dr. Williams is an experienced specialist whose philosophy includes a focus on independence from medication and maximum restoration of body function. Read more

My medical practice encompasses a highly personalized approach to pain management. Utilizing innovative and minimally invasive interventions based on best...Read more

• Pain Medicine