Dr. Aldo Sbigoli, DDS

Dr. Aldo Sbigoli, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Dr. Aldo M. Sbigoli is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the McHenry and Lake In The Hills areas for more than 25 years. Dr. Sbigoli is experienced in Flap Surgery, Jaw/TMJ and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the McHenry County Dental Society and the Illinois State Dental Society. PRACTICE EHR Dentrix PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association McHenry County Dental Society Illinois State Dental Society FORMS OF PAYMENT You may use your VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card, or you may pay by check or cash. Also accepts CareCredit. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (both locations)

McHenry Dental Specialists

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Loyola Dental School - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Loyola University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - University of Chicago

Dr. Sbigoli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sbigoli has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Sbigoli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sbigoli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sbigoli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sbigoli to family and friends
Dr. Sbigoli's Performance
in Plainfield, IL |
Dr Sbigoli has treated a couple different issues for me. He and his staff are caring and compassionate. They treat me as if I am part of his family. I highly recommend Dr Sbigoli and his associates.
All went well
Had 2 teeth extracted the office staff and doctor were awesome.
in Twin Lakes, WI |
Dr Sbigoli is thorough in examinations, explanations, answering questions and is thoughtful and kind. The staff is thorough, prompt and friendly. The anesthetist rocks. He really listened when I said the anesthesia makes me sick. I have had 2 successful surgeries under the care of this office and am 100% satisfied.
Told me everything up front and at follow up. Great surgeon.
Outstanding surgeon * I opted for sedation with the extraction of 3 teeth. No pain and felt great the following day. Highly recommend!
Great bedside manner, explains everything in detail. No pressure when consult with Dr Sbigoli. On my second implant with him this year 2016. First one done in 2014. Even though I could get one in my local area I prefer to drive an hour to see him again and have him do the implant. I have had no complications with my first implant, over all good experience so here I am again :) Office staff VERY knowledgeable, friendly. Assistants get kudos too! Do not hesitate to ...
Dr Sbigoli is everything you'd want in a dental surgeon.
After hearing the horror stories from friends and family of wisdom teeth removal I expected the worst. Fortunately my experience was nothing like theirs. The process was over before i knew it and the pain was quite minimal. The recovery was speedy as well.
I had two teeth extracted and bone grafting in preparation for dental implants. Dr. Sbigoli, Heather and Danielle were caring and professional. They frequently asked how I was doing during the procedure as well as giving me status updates and explanations of where we were in the procedure. Dr. Sbigoli's calmness and compassion made what could have been very unpleasant bearable.
so much better than I expected. Professional and extremely kind. I have a severe phobia of any dental work and the entire office staff and doctor went above and beyond to help me through this experience. I thank you all so very much. You have no idea how this helps a patient who is so fearful of dental porcedures.
compassionate, professional overall great experience
my experience was great and painless
great doctor
Have you seen Dr. Aldo Sbigoli, DDS?

Visit Dr. Sbigoli