Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Aldo Lombardo, MD
Dr. Aldo Lombardo, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Jupiter, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Lombardo is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Jupiter Medical Center.

Allure Institute Plastic Srgry

851 W Indiantown Rd

Jupiter, FL 33458

Learn about Dr. Lombardo

To provide the best possible care to all my patients.

Dr. Lombardo's Experience

Dr. Lombardo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Brow Lift
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
  • Nassau County Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Ny Med Coll/Westchester County Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Lombardo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lombardo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lombardo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lombardo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lombardo to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lombardo's Performance
Jupiter, FL |
Doctor Lombardo and his staff are top notch and as a nurse I had very high expectations when it came to selecting a surgeon for my breast augmentation. I am now one week post op and could not be happier! Lombardo listens carefully to exactly what you want and is honest in his consultation. Unlike other surgeons he did not push me to go larger as I wanted a very subtle, natural outcome. His expertise and precision are unparalleled; my results are PERFECT.
Jupiter, FL |
He failed on 2 attempts regarding the symmetry of my eyelids finally stating that eyelids are not his specialty. That would have been nice to learn upfront. After a small chin implant I wound up with vertical lines on my neck that have added years to my appearance. He claimed in a condescending manner that they existed prior to surgery. He actually turned his back on me , said that's the best I can do and walked out.Had recent ear problem, my Dr found clumps of skin and blood in my inner ear.
I apologize that we were not able to meet the expectations that you had in mind. We also sent you to seek a second opinion which did confirm that the surgery was done properly and nothing further could be done to correct asymmetries that existed prior to surgery. Surgery is not an exact science and some asymmetries cannot be corrected.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I had breast augmentation and Dr. Lombardo was great. I had no complications and felt great. The entire staff is wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Lombardo and his staff!
in Lake Worth, Fl |
Fantastic plastic surgeon. 11 years ago I had my first breast augmentation with Dr. Lombardo and on May 25, 2017 I had my second breast augmentation. The first one was still in great shape, I just wanted to go bigger. Dr. Lombardo truly cares about his patients and has great bedside manner. His staff over very friendly and well-educated. I have never had to wait longer than a minute to be seen by the doctor or his staff. Definitely would return and recommend!!
in Jensen Beach |
Starting this journey I was uncertain of what I truly wanted. Dr. Lombardo and his knowledgeable assistant were generous with their valuable time and aided me in arriving at the ideal option, balancing my desires and what the best fit was for my body. Dr. Lombardo heard my concerns and helped me choose the correct implants. His staff was friendly and professional. His fees are fair and results flawless. I love this office for giving me the confidence that I’ve wanted for years. Kilene
in Jupiter, FL |
I have known Dr. Lombardo for over 15 years and go to him for everything! We met when he revised my original breast augmentation. I was extremely nervous I would have more scarring and it wouldn't look right. He assured me it would...that was an understatement. After that procedure 4 of my girlfriends immediately had theirs done. I go to him for Everything!!! I love his staff they are the best anywhere. Dr. Lombardo is amazing. He always makes sure you are comfortable with your decision
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Lombardo did my breast augmentation and I am so happy I went to him. He explained everything so well about the sizes and made me feel so comfortable. The result is so amazing. I am so happy with the size. He personally called me the evening of my surgery to check on me, even though I was to see him the next morning. His staff was extremely knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable. I can highly recommend Dr Lombardo. He is the best of the best N.N
in Jupiter, FL |
Absolutely love everyone at Allure. They are beyond professional they are caring and supportive. I have never felt pressured or in any way unhappy with any service. I would highly recommend.
in Boca Raton, FL |
After having a check up appt for my fabulous tummy tuck and breast augmentation i decided to have botox done with Dr lombardo! THE BEST BOTOX EVER. I have been doing botox for 12 yrs .from NY TO CALIFORNIA,TO PARIS AND NOW BOCA! I actually have BOTOX partys and get my sevices for free, well no more !! The botox took in no time and it was the first time i did not need a touch up...WOW!!! Dr Lombardo you have a botox patient for life!!!!! Beautiful in Boca Michelle T
in Hobe Sound Fl |
I went in for a Tummy Tuck and from the first moment I walked into office I was greated by there professional staff with kindness. After my consultation I knew that Dr Lombardo was the perfect fit for me. I had my procedure and was extremely happy with my results. I recommend Dr Lombardo and his staff.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I don't know where to begin I am beyond thrilled with the work Dr Lombardo preformed.I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck.it is all and more than I had dreamed for. I visited several Dr's before I met with Dr Lombardo. The minute I met with him I knew he was the right Dr for me. What really impressed me was that he told me less was more. My results just one month in are fabulous. Everything from his office to his amazing staff made my experience absolutely phenomenal!THANKS ! MICHELLE T
in Jupiter, FL |
My experience started off that I was highly recommended to Dr. Lombardo by more than just a few friends that all had amazing results and incredible care by everyone feom their staff. I had a breast augmentation and I can say that every word my all my friends said is 110% true. The only thing I'm sorry about is that I didn't do it sooner. They are very thorough and make you feel very comfortable. I give them a 10 and so happy now.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I have had 2 absolutely wonderful experiences with Dr. Lombardo and have been more than satisfied with each procedure. Dr. Lombardo and his staff provide you with the utmost understanding of what your procedure will involve, make you feel completely comfortable, and they are there 24/7 if you need them. I highly recommend anyone that is looking to get the absolute very best in any type of reconstruction to go and see Dr. Lombardo for a consultation. You will not be disappointed!
in Jupiter FL |
Dr Lombardo is PHENOMENAL!! I had a revision breast augmentation (had a different surgeon previously and was never fully happy) and I'm blown away with my results! Not sure why I waited this long, should've seen him sooner! His staff is incredible....procedure was a breeze ! He's a perfectionist.....thank you again Dr L!!!! PM, ARNP
Have you seen Dr. Aldo Lombardo, MD?

Visit Dr. Lombardo