Dr. Aldo Guerra, MD

Dr. Aldo Guerra, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Guerra Plastic Surgery Center 8765 E Bell Rd Ste 104 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Get Directions

Dr. Aldo Guerra is a board-certified plastic surgeon with a patient-first philosophy. Dr. Aldo's down-to-earth personality allows you to quickly become comfortable with the doctor. Upon your first meeting, he will take you through each step of the process and will stay until all your questions are answered.

Dr. Aldo Guerra, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Guerra is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

Dr. Guerra's Experience

See how Dr. Guerra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Guerra

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Guerra has admitting privileges.

Dr. Guerra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guerra to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Guerra's Performance
Corvallis, OR |
I had a breast augmentation and lift done by Dr Guerra, and chose to go through my nipples as was recommended by him to keep the areola size small. Right after surgery the stitching in my left breast came out which resulted in my left areola puffing or bolting out further than the right side. He did not offer to fix his mistake, rather offered me another breast augmentation for another 8k. Until this day my breast are not even and have a very difficult time breastfeeding due to baby not latching
in Phoenix, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. Aldo for MiraDry, Filler and Botox. He's kind and took the time to explain each procedure. I am very satisfied with my results--the wrinkles in my forehead have disappeared, and my cheeks and lips look fuller and natural. I love the MiraDry (1 month out). I love that I don't have the white deodorant marks on clothes nor the nervous sweat marks on my nice clothing. I don't need to wear deodorant anymore. I highly recommend Dr. Aldo to all my friends & family!
in Gilbert AZ |
I'll start here ! I got breast augmentation surgery only 5 years ago. I just noticed one was ruptured about a year ago after an MRI. All my family has breast implants and told me to go to a different doctor and I refused. I trusted Guerra he seemed to really care about his patients, big mistake! I have given the office the benefit of the doubt for a month. I get nothing but snotty receptionists who give me the run around. My breast is so painful and I'm treated like garbage.
Have you seen Dr. Aldo Guerra, MD?
Are you Dr. Guerra?

Compare Dr. Guerra

Dr. Guerra's Care Philosophy

Dr. Guerra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Yearbook of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, 2004
    • Whos Who in America, 2006
    • Recipient of the Prestigious James Barrett Brown Award, 2005
    • Physicians Recognition Award with Commendation, 2005

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Guerra's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Guerra does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Guerra and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine

Lsu Health Sciences Center Shreveport

Completed in 2002

University Of California, San Diego, Thurgood Marshall College

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Guerra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guerra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery