Dr. Aldo Ghobriel, MD

Dr. Aldo Ghobriel, MD

Urology  |
Dr. Aldo Ghobriel, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Rockwall, TX. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Ghobriel is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland and Lake Pointe Medical Center.

890 Rockwall Pkwy Ste 110

Rockwall, TX 75032

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Ghobriel

See how frequently Dr. Ghobriel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Stones
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Ghobriel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Prostate Removal
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urological Surgery

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Ghobriel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ghobriel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghobriel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghobriel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghobriel to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Ghobriel's Performance
Carrollton, TX |
I liked Dr. Ghobriel. I go yearly to get exam and scripts. Never asked for anything extra before my last visit. Found out that when a few extra minutes was needed outside of the regular visit that it was too much trouble. (I needed a letter sent to my prescription company) They didn't even let me know that weren't going to help me out until I called them back to see what the delay was. They lost a patient today, and staff made it clear they don't care. Can't believe how I was treated. Oh well..
in Rockwall, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ghobriel and here's why: In the summer of 2014, Dr. Ghobriel treated me for a serious kidney infection caused by an enlarged prostate. My kidney functions were off the chart and I couldn't urinate. Under his care and treatment, the infection was cleared up and the prostate problem was relieved to the point that once again I could empty my bladder. Through his efforts, my life returned to normal. He is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares for his patients.
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. did not seem to want to spend much time with me. I have called his office three times since and either get no answer or no one responds when they say they will call.
in Rockwall, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Ghobriel for over 6 years and I have to say that I absolutely love him! He always listens with care to what I have to say and explains to me in full detail how he is going to take care of me. Going to his office is always a pleasant experience the staff is awesome. They always make me feel welcome and at home. Angelina and Marisol are angels and sweet as can be. They are super funny and make me feel like a friend not a patient. This office is amazing!!!!!
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Ghobriel is an excellent urologists. I have been treated for kidney stones and an enlarged prostrate while in his care. I found him to be extremely professional and informative throughout. He listens to me and works with me for the best medical treatment for me, which I find rare and appreciate greatly. I have had no issues with the office staff or scheduling appointments. The nurses are very professional and pleasant. I highly recommend him!
in Garland, TX |
I have always been afraid of going to doctors for any thing I started having problems a couple of years ago the staff at this clinic made my visits a pleasure Angelina is the only nurse that has taken blood out of me with out me passing out she made me feel comfortable I was able to start doing the catheter on my own as she went out of her way to find the right one for me Dr Ghobriel was very professional as was his staff I would recommend this professional staff to everyone
in Rockwall, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Ghobriel for over five years now and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of a good urologist. I have always found both he and his staff to be very caring, friendly and professional. He takes the time to listen to any problems you may be having and answers your questions in a way that is easy to understand.
in Commerce, TX |
Professional, providing clear explanation of issues. Defines options clearly. Capable
in Rockwall, TX |
I've never seen a more unfriendly staff -- particularly his head nurse. She's cold and snaps at all the patients. Even a technician performing an ultrasound on me said that he would fire her immediately. in response to how she spoke to me before a biopsy. He witnessed it, and said the patient just before me had left upset as well. But, it wasn't a one-time bad experience. In each of my half dozen trips to Dr. Ghobriel's office, I leave upset - primarily because of Angelina's disposition.
Have you seen Dr. Aldo Ghobriel, MD?
Are you Dr. Ghobriel?