Dr. Alberto Rengifo, MD

Dr. Alberto Rengifo, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Alberto Rengifo, MD is a Family Doctor - General practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL, a professional member of American Academy of Family Physicians, American Academy of Medical Acupuncture and American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Top Physicians Emergency Medicine 2014 America's Most Compassionate Physicians 2013 Patient's Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2015 America's Top Family Doctors 2009, 2010 Best of Weston 2013 Award for Medical Clinic American Medical Association Physicians Recognition Award 2010, 2012

2300 N Commerce Pkwy Ste 310

Weston, FL 33326

Learn about Dr. Rengifo

Dr. Rengifo's Experience

Dr. Rengifo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Rengifo "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients. "

• Integrative Medicine

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Weight Loss Management

• Escuela De Medicina Juan N Corpas In Bogota, Colombia-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Board Certification-American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine (Abihm)
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Rengifo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rengifo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rengifo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rengifo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rengifo to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Rengifo Says:

We appreciate the time you take to review us.  We appreciate the sharing of your experience at our office.  If at any time you feel any concern about our service, please contact us directly.  We would love to hear from you!

Dr. Rengifo's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Coral Gables, FL |
Dr Rengifo is very professional, always listen and is very attentive to my needs.
Weston, FL |
I was always healthy and only went to see this doctor yearly, until I got sick! Everytime I went to see him, he will try to sell me all kind of products he sells in his office. Products that I didn't even need, like an expensive hormone replacement treatment, when I checked my hormone levels with another doctor, they came back normal, I bought so many other products from him so I can feel better. My health got worse, now I have diagnosed with fatty liver, lupus and thyroid cancer!!!
We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our service. Your review is anonymous, and unfortunately we can not contact you in any way . Please reach to us and ask to speak to the manager. We will appreciate the opportunity to hear from you, and to help in any way possible. Thank you for providing us with the chance to improve your experience.
in Hollywood fl |
The doctor really cares for his patients. He is as thorough as it gets. You truly feel like your concerns matter, and he does all in his power to help correct whatever medical issue might be going on.
in Hollywood |
Excellent physician with excellent medical knowledge. Every time I go he always diagnoses me well and gives me the exact treatement that I need according to my diagnosis. Excellent staff, always greeting you with a smile and making you feel like you're home and not a Dr's office.
in Dresher, PA |
Dr. Rengifo is extremely professional while being beyond friendly. He is very knowledgeable and has great attention to detail. The fact that he practices holistic medicine is one of my favorite things about Dr. Rengifo. His staff is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Rengifo.
in hialeah,fl |
I would recommend Dr.Rengifo any day,his an amazing doctor !!! passionate,caring,funny,easy going, understandable and friendly. Glad to know we still have great doctors!!!
in Hollywood |
He is very professional , the staff is very helpful Great attention to details , he treat you like a friend , pleasure to have a Dr like he
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Rengifo makes the most of each and every appointment at his office. He treats his patients with upmost respect and professionalism. He tries his very best to get each of his patients up and well as quickly as possible. His staff works in a timely manner and tries their very best to provide quality care. They work efficiently as a team.
in Hollywood Fl 33024 |
Excelente
in Miami, Fl |
My family and I have been seeing Dr Rengifo for about 4 years now and I have to say that I cant't be any happier with this office. Dr Rengifo and his staff are always so pleasant. Whenever I need an appointment they always do their best to fit me in with Doc or Reggie or Jenna whom are also amazing. Keep up the good work Dr Rengifo and staff.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Alberto rengifo is an excellent doctor explains everything super well is very friendly the staff is friendly I also feel at home when I attend my appointments
Miami, FL |
Dr Rengifo Is great!. he has been my doctor for 10 years . Very compassionate and his staff is always willing to help!
in C.S. |
The doctor is very knowledgeable , the staff very helpful. I want to make him my primary care physician. Muy contenta de haber ido donde el Dr Rengifo, me saco de muchas dudas q yo tenía, es amable, toma tiempo para escuchar al paciente no a la carrera . El personal de oficina muy amable.
in Coral Gables, FL |
Dr. Rengifo is so understanding. The staff are fun and friendly, welcomes you and makes you feel like the want you there unlike other places.
in Miramar, Fl |
Horrible customer service, lady's at front desk just play with each other making fun of everything around them, I'm changing my primary Dr today because of they lack of professionalism!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The doctor is nice and professional, but the staff is not. They don't make the experience pleasant to the patient, make you jump from on room to another, ask you the same questions 100 time like no data was written down or recorded, and if you complain, they go in denial mode and get condescending. Really mediocre experience...
in Weston |
Dr. Rengifo is a great and understanding doctor who does his job as it should be done. I have absolutely no problems with his methods whatsoever, but his staff is atrocious. Rude, condescending, and arrogant. It's so sad that you will stop going to a doctor because of his staff. They don't answer the phone, leave you waiting for an hour in the waiting room, and when you voice a complaint say if you're unhappy with the service then don't come.
in Weston, FL |
Glad to find a doctor that I can discuss alternative treatments and vitamin supplements with.
in Weston, FL |
It is damn near impossible to get a hold of someone on the phone! Dr is nice but it is very frustrating to do the simplest things (including getting apt).
Have you seen Dr. Alberto Rengifo, MD?

Visit Dr. Rengifo