Dr. Alberto Rengifo, MD

Dr. Alberto Rengifo, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Alberto Rengifo, MD is a family medicine specialist in Weston, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Escuela De Medicina Juan N Corpas In Bogota, Colombia-M.D. in 1985 and specializes in family medicine and integrative medicine.Read his story

2300 N Commerce Pkwy Ste 310

Weston, FL 33326

Learn about Dr. Rengifo

Dr. Rengifo's Experience

Dr. Rengifo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Rengifo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rengifo "Dr. Alberto Rengifo, MD is a Family Doctor - General practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL, a professional member of American Academy of Family Physicians, American Academy of Medical Acupuncture and American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Top Physicians Emergency Medicine 2014 America's Most Compassionate Physicians 2013 Patient's Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2015 America's Top Family Doctors 2009, 2010 Best of Weston 2013 Award for Medical Clinic American Medical Association Physicians Recognition Award 2010, 2012 "

This content was provided by Dr. Rengifo "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients. "

• Integrative Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Escuela De Medicina Juan N Corpas In Bogota, Colombia-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Board Certification-American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine (Abihm)
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Rengifo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rengifo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rengifo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rengifo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rengifo to family and friends
3.3
based on 47 total reviews (19 with comments)

Dr. Rengifo's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
GOOD
Average wait time
Dr. Rengifo Says:

We appreciate the time you take to review us.  We appreciate the sharing of your experience at our office.  If at any time you feel any concern about our service, please contact us directly.  We would love to hear from you!

in Coral Gables, FL
Dr Rengifo is very professional, always listen and is very attentive to my needs.
in Weston, FL
I was always healthy and only went to see this doctor yearly, until I got sick! Everytime I went to see him, he will try to sell me all kind of products he sells in his office. Products that I didn't even need, like an expensive hormone replacement treatment, when I checked my hormone levels with...more

We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our service. Your review is anonymous, and unfortunately we can not contact you in any way . Please reach to us and ask to speak to the manager. We will appreciate the opportunity to hear from you, and to help in any way possible. Thank you for providing us with the chance to improve your experience.

in Hollywood fl
The doctor really cares for his patients. He is as thorough as it gets. You truly feel like your concerns matter, and he does all in his power to help correct whatever medical issue might be going on.
in Hollywood
Excellent physician with excellent medical knowledge. Every time I go he always diagnoses me well and gives me the exact treatement that I need according to my diagnosis. Excellent staff, always greeting you with a smile and making you feel like you're home and not a Dr's office.
in Dresher, PA
Dr. Rengifo is extremely professional while being beyond friendly. He is very knowledgeable and has great attention to detail. The fact that he practices holistic medicine is one of my favorite things about Dr. Rengifo. His staff is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Rengifo.