Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD

Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine  ·

Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Plantation, FL. He specializes in infectious disease medicine and internal medicine.

Morris Sklaver Mestre and Denney MD

7353 NW 4th St

Plantation, FL 33317

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mestre

Dr. Mestre's Experience

Dr. Mestre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  • Board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Mestre "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients. "

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• Infectious Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Mestre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mestre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mestre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mestre's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mestre

Dr. Mestre?
Dr. Mestre's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD
Dr. Mestre is a excellent doctor. Very thorough,confident,makes patients feel at ease. Certainly NOT an alarmist. In the event he was on vacation or took a day off ,his partner who fills in for him (is very responsive & I have had great confidence in their practice).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD?
Dr, Mestre is a very professional and caring person. I have been under his care for over 8 years and will continue with him as my doctor; confident that under his care i will always enjoy of good health. Thank you Dr. Mestre. You are the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD?
Apparently I was seen by Dr. Mestre during my hospital admission stay at Westside Regional Hospital. I don't remember seeing him, but I got a bill from him. It doesn't seem right that I got a separate bill from this doctor, outside of my hospital admission copay and deductible, when I don't...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD?
Dr Mestre is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. I am unable to join his MDVIP program, however, if I could I would not hesitate. He is professional, smart, kind and all round wonderful doctor. His office is efficient and caring. I will miss him and his staff. I wish him all the best....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD?
Very skilled, caring and a very nice bedside manner. Superior.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alberto Mestre, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mestre?

Compare Infectious Disease Medicine Doctors

More Infectious Disease Medicine Doctors like Dr. Mestre at Morris Sklaver Mestre and Denney MD

Show All Infectious Disease Medicine Doctors