Dr. Alberto Manzor, MD

Dr. Alberto Manzor, MD

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Alberto Manzor, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in internal medicine.

• Ambetter
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Manzor

Dr. Manzor's Experience

Dr. Manzor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Manzor "I have a personal responsibility to take the best care possible of every one of my patients, a responsibility I take seriously. When a patient's health and welfare are in my hands, I will do everything possible to achieve a good outcome; that you can be assured of. I believe that accessible medical care is crucial to maintaining patients' health. I will dedicate ample time to meet with my patients in order to manage chronic illness, discuss tests and medicines, delve into issues of prevention and education, and tackle changes in a patient's medical condition as they occur, whether in the office or at a facility."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cardiac Imaging

• Hospital Diez De Octubre. Habana
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Manzor has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Manzor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manzor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Manzor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manzor to family and friends

Dr. Manzor's Performance

I don't usually write reviews but I felt that I would be helping others in doing so. I had such a great experience today. The office staff is very friendly and accomodating. Doctor Manzor spends as much time as needed to answer all my questions and didn't make me feel rushed. I am a patient for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would never in a million years recommend Dr. Manzor to ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!! He has proven to be uncaring and extremely unprofessional. He only cares about money and not human beings. If you want the most horrible experience of your life, then I would recommend you to go see Dr. Manzor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Dear "anonymous in Hialeah", we are shocked and saddened that you have this opinion. Based on our care philosophy and other verified patient reviews, your experience is quite the contrary to what we are committed to provide. As always, we will continue to provide only the best and most trusted care possible. We sincerely wish you the best in your pursuit to find a physician who can satisfy your needs. If ever we can be of assistance, please reach out to us.

Dr. Manzor is very thorough! Very nice,he is capable of listening and then answering all our questions! If we didn't trust him explicitly, we would never allow him to treat our Grandson, Eric! We feel blessed to be in his capable hands!!!! His office staff is fabulous! Not too often you trust, like...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Alan and Terrie, thank you for the compliments! We are so pleased that you are "totally happy" with us! We value you as patients!

He is an excellent physician, very friendly, his office stuff is so nice, his manager answers 24 hrs and 7 days and she is very helpful
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Dorothy, thank you for the nice review. We are glad that you like the 24/7 care we provide!

Excellent doctor, excellent office and staff very friendly and helpful, easy to reach. Bad comments coming from jealous Doctors....... Robert G
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Robert, we are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our office and staff. We strive to make ourselves available whenever you need us!