Dr. Alberto Castiel, MD

Dr. Alberto Castiel, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Alberto Castiel, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orange Park, FL. He is 55 years old. Dr. Castiel is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center, Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside.

Global Family Care

1677 Wells Rd Ste C

Orange Park, FL 32073

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Castiel

Global Family Care is dedicated to excellent service. With our attention to diagnostic detail, we are able to deliver individualized medical care to the members of our community. The entire family can be treated in our office as we are trained in all aspects of General Family Medicine. We cover from Pediatrics to Geriatrics and Women s Health. Our practitioners keep up to date with the latest data in the current medical literature and treatments. Same day appoinments are always available for urgencies and we keep open communication with our local specialists to ensure coordination of care for our patients.

Dr. Castiel's Experience

Dr. Castiel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Florida Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Florida Health Sciences Center

Dr. Castiel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castiel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castiel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Castiel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castiel to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Castiel's Performance
in Middleburg, Florida |
I first became a patient of Dr. Castiel in 2000 and was very happy with his care of me and my family.. There was a time when I went to another doctor primarily due to relocating where I was working at the time. and after a couple of years I was very happy to return back to Dr. Castiel. Both my parents were his patients and when they passed away, Dr. Castiel was very helpful in their care, especially in their last days. I would recommend Dr. Castiel to anyone!
Jacksonville, Florida |
I highly recommend Dr.Alberto Castiel . of Global Family Care in Orange Park, near Jacksonville , Florida We met with him and were immediately impressed by his ability to convey confidence without arrogance.. I highly recommend to any man faced with this type of procedure to strongly consider this team. Dr Castiel is clinically proficient, kind and compassionate! You cant ask for more in a physician. He has an excellent clinical team who also have his patient care philosophy. He can communica
in Daytona Beach, FL |
Dr. Castiel and his staff are very caring, professional, and compassionate. My appointments have been timely and always felt my needs were addressed.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Castiel was able to fit my daughter in very quickly. He placed her at ease with his prompt diagnosis.. His bedside manner and humor relieved the tension she had upon entering the office. I thank the attentive staff members who noticed that my daughter wasn't feeling well thus quickly expediting our visit/checkout. I would highly recommend Dr. Castiel and staff when choosing a family practitioner.
in MIDDLEBURG |
Dr. Castiel has been my family's physician for close to 20 years, He and his staff are very professional and they all have always taken care of our needs.
in Fleming Island, FL |
Excellent experience! Dr. Castiel is very profesional and helpful. An old fashioned kind of doctor, he is genuinely committed to his patients' health. I definitely recommend going to him with any problem, you will be in good hands.
in Jacksonville, Florida |
I've been seeing Dr. Castillo for more than 20 years now and I find him to be extremely caring. I can call him anytime and on any day. Outstanding bedside manner. He really listens to me. Outstanding staff too.
in Saint Johns, FL |
Dr. Castiel, Mark and Rob are very good to assess your issue quickly with solutions that allow you to get back to work and other activities with little delay.
in Callahan, FL |
Have been going to Dr. Castiel for last 6 years. Love that he is thorough, compassionate and makes time to listen to my concerns no matter how busy he is.
in Staten Island, NY |
I have Know Dr. Castiel for over 30yrs. He is the most knowledgeable and careing physician I have ever known. He truly has the patients best interest in all that he does.
Jacksonville, FL |
While I always liked Dr. Castiel he constantly interrupts you when you are trying to explain your symptoms and has the most incompetent office staff I have ever seen. It's not worth going there as you have to deal with them for appointments and refills.
Orange Park, FL |
THE ENTIRE TEAM IS FANTASTIC!!!!!
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr Castiel is a very competent physician, however, his office staff and PA (Rob in particular), are very unprofessional and incompetent. Whenever you call, they put you on hold forever and if youhang up and try again, they still put will put you on hold. Even during appointments, you wait a long time (about an hour) in the waiting room and then when they take you in, you still have to wait for the Dr. - another 30-45 minutes. I would not recommend this office to anyone!!
in Fleming Island, FL |
Dr. Castiel is extremely compassionate, will spend time with his patients and without question makes sure patients understand their diagnosis and reason for prescription drugs, prior to leaving his office. My trust in his diagnoses is unwavering.
Have you seen Dr. Alberto Castiel, MD?
Are you Dr. Castiel?

Visit Dr. Castiel

Dr. Castiel accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    BlueDental Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Castiel has admitting privileges