Dr. Albert Fullerton, MD

Dr. Albert Fullerton, MD

Neurology | Male

My primary focus is on the best care of my patients, and a patient who is well educated about their illness will do best.

I thoroughly enjoy the problem solving and challenges of Neurology. I went to Harvard College, Tufts Medical School, BU Neurology and i was an Assistant Professor of Neurology for a while as U Mass Medical School. I enjoy hiking, birdwatching and working with the Boy Scouts or college students on medical issues. I particularly love relaxing with my family and new granddaughter.

Dr. Fullerton's Experience

See how Dr. Fullerton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fullerton

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fullerton has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fullerton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fullerton to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Fullerton Says:

Dr. Fullerton's Performance
    in DRACUT |
    I was suffering from intense head pain and I called his office, spoke to his wonderful, sweet secretary who as luck would have it offered me a same day appointment. He spent all necessary time reading my CT scans, and all reports I brought with me. He took the time to explain the CT scan to me when giving me my diagnosis. Answered all my questions. I have seen him about 3 or 4 times now and my sypmptoms have improved significantly but not completely gone away as of yet. He is very punctual.
    in Winchester, MA |
    Dr. Fullerton was abrupt in his time with me and made it seem like the questions I was asking were a waste of his time. He did not let me fully express my concerns, which are in fact serious, and brushed me off repeatedly throughout my visit with him. I would not recommend seeing this doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Albert Fullerton, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fullerton?

Dr. Fullerton says...

I thoroughly enjoy the problem solving and challenges of Neurology.  I went to Harvard College, Tufts Medical School, BU Neurology and i was an Assistant Professor of Neurology for a while as U Mass Medical School.  I enjoy hiking, birdwatching and working with the Boy Scouts or college students on medical issues.  I particularly love relaxing with my family and new granddaughter.

Dr. Fullerton's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fullerton says...

In addition to my practice of Neurology, I am board certified in Electromyography and Neuroimaging.  I have extensive experience in headache, strokes, seizures, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's and memory loss

Electromyography, electroencephalograms, CT and MRI scans, lumbar punctures

Dr. Fullerton says...

I appreciate those of my patients who have taken the time to fill out surveys, and when satisfied, please tell your friends and referring physician. I also appreciate communication of any dissatisfactions to me or my staff so that we can improve.  I know that my profile is skewed by the fact that I have done independent medical examinations, or impartial examinations on behalf of the Court, and unfortunately the people whose disabilities are not validated can be disappointed.  The responses from my actual patients are gratifyingly favorable.

Dr. Fullerton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology
    •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Board Action

Dr. Fullerton has 1 board action

• Unknown (10/22/2014)
      • Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
      • Summary: Dr. Albert L. Fullerton; License # 37514; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine previously on 11-17-2010 placed the physician on probation. ACTION TAKEN: The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine terminated the physician's probation.
      • State: Massachusetts

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Insomnia
    • Lyme Disease
    • Meningiomas
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Myasthenia Gravis
    • Myoclonus
    • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
    • Syncope
    • Temporal Arteritis
    • Thrombosis
    • Tic Disorders
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Tremor

• Other Education
      University Of Massachusetts Medical School (Assistant Professor) 1980

Completed in 1980

• French

Dr. Fullerton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fullerton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology