Dr. Albert Fullerton, MD

Dr. Albert Fullerton, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Albert Fullerton, MD is a neurology specialist in Woburn, MA and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1973 and specializes in neurology, behavioral neurology, and more.Read his story

604 Main St

Woburn, MA 01801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Fullerton

See how frequently Dr. Fullerton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polyneuropathy
Diabetic Polyneuropathy
Migraine

Dr. Fullerton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Fullerton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fullerton "I thoroughly enjoy the problem solving and challenges of Neurology. I went to Harvard College, Tufts Medical School, BU Neurology and i was an Assistant Professor of Neurology for a while as U Mass Medical School. I enjoy hiking, birdwatching and working with the Boy Scouts or college students on medical issues. I particularly love relaxing with my family and new granddaughter."

This content was provided by Dr. Fullerton "My primary focus is on the best care of my patients, and a patient who is well educated about their illness will do best."

• Neurology
  • Neuromuscular Medicine
  • Pain Medicine Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

1 Board Action
  • Unknown (10/22/2014)
    Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
    Summary: Dr. Albert L. Fullerton; License # 37514; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine previously on 11-17-2010 placed the physician on probation. ACTION TAKEN: The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine terminated the physician's probation.
    State: Massachusetts

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • University Of Massachusetts Medical School (Assistant Professor) 1980
    Other Education | Completed 1980

Dr. Fullerton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fullerton has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Fullerton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fullerton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fullerton's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fullerton to family and friends

Dr. Fullerton's Performance

GOOD

GOOD
Dr. Fullerton Says:
"

I appreciate those of my patients who have taken the time to fill out surveys, and when satisfied, please tell your friends and referring physician. I also appreciate communication of any dissatisfactions to me or my staff so that we can improve.  I know that my profile is skewed by the fact that I have done independent medical examinations, or impartial examinations on behalf of the Court, and unfortunately the people whose

...

This Dr. is an arrogant, pompous, useless quack! Don't waste your time and money. Get another opinion. He needs to retire!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
My 92 year old mother was admitted to Winchester Hospital, which included a consult with Fullerton, who entered my mother’s room abruptly and engaged her in a hurried and disrespectful manner. He never explained his purpose or the process he was about to engage my mother in, instead he launched...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Fullerton saw me the same day I needed an appointment, which was very impressive. He was professional, and answered all my questions. He made sure I was comfortable with the answers and ordered the tests I needed. I would definitely recommend him. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was suffering from intense head pain and I called his office, spoke to his wonderful, sweet secretary who as luck would have it offered me a same day appointment. He spent all necessary time reading my CT scans, and all reports I brought with me. He took the time to explain the CT scan to me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Fullerton was abrupt in his time with me and made it seem like the questions I was asking were a waste of his time. He did not let me fully express my concerns, which are in fact serious, and brushed me off repeatedly throughout my visit with him. I would not recommend seeing this doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option16thumbs down icon option2