Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD

Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Havertown, PA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem in 1982 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

2010 W Chester Pike Ste 350

Havertown, PA 19083

• Amerihealth
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (11/12/2015)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. El-Roeiy treats your condition or procedure

Our major commitment is for personalized care with unparalleled quality and up-to-date scientific approach.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

4.4

Dr. El-Roeiy?
Dr. El-Roeiy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD
I truly loved my experience with Dr. El-Roeiy. Dr. El-Roeiy took the time to go over all my complications. He was. He made me feel comfortable and at ease through every procedure I had. Even when I had any bad results, he was there to hold my hand when I cried. I enjoyed every visit I had there. It was extremely sad for me on my last visit. To me, Dr. El-Roeiy is one of the best and would recommend him to everybody.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy is very experienced, skilled and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to family and friends struggling with infertility. One thing that he and his staff could improve on is to better help to the patient in dealing with the insurance and the various medication formulations covered/not covered, because fertility treatments are very expensive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy had become part of our family. We had admired his honesty and professionalism and is without a doubt the best fertility doctor. Dr. El-Roeiy was immediately proactive and performed a laparoscopy. He is very detailed at explaining the medications to be taken, and each of the ultrasounds are very thorough and effective. He works aggressively to get you pregnant while maintaining an open line of communication. We are forever grateful for Dr. El-Roeiy in assisting us on having a family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy is amazing. I saw him for three years as we worked through my fertility issues and i am awaiting my baby boy now. It was a long process but he found what worked for us and i couldn't be happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Pros: Knowledgable, experienced. Honest; he will tell you probability of success for each treatment option, without sugarcoating. Cons: He never recalls my case (even though he has seen me many times); he always has to take a look at my file and repeat my problem out loud, in a very off-putting way. Gynecological exams by him have been the most painful, among all the gynecologists I have been to. His receptionist and nurses show zero compassion and consideration and are minimally helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
My name is Jessica Meloney. My husband and I went to doctor El-Roeiy because my tubes had been tied. His knowledge and graceful way he described the IVF process made it such a wonderful experience. We are now pregnant and couldn't be more thankful to not only Dr. El-Roeiy but also the staff. Thanks for all the support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. El-Roeiy for just under two years. In that time, he guided me through the most difficult experience of my life. From a complex open myomectomy to the IVF procedure that ultimately gave me the pregnancy I doubted I would ever have, he was hands down the most amazing doctor that I have ever met. His was caring and absolutely meticulous about his decision making and explained every part of each process. He and his staff were incredibly pleasant, flexible and accommodating. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy made us a family! We will be forever grateful to him, Beth, and the entire staff for helping us have 2 amazing little girls. We had tried other places previously but were treated like a number (especially at Penn and never saw the same doctor twice). Dr. El-Roeiy is the only doctor we saw, he treated us like family, listened to our ideas, and he worked within a schedule that helped us to go through this whole process without causing too much extra chaos in our lives. Thank you! XOXO
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr El-Roeiy was wonderful. He quickly put my wife through a number of tests and diagnosed the issues we were facing. He put her on a hormone regimen that almost immediately regulated her cycle. We were able to conceive not long after and we could not be happier. Beyond just being a very competent MD, Dr. El-Roeiy was also very compassionate in addressing our difficulties and seemed to genuinely care about helping us achieve our family goals. We could not recommend more highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Awful human being; extremely egotistical. He is all about his success rates and if you are not a solid guarantee, he will blow you off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy is the best. He is very humble and we are glad we met him. In May I had a IUI done and I was blessed that it worked on the first try. In February 2017 I had a beautiful baby girl. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I already recommended him to a couple of people and I would definitely see him again to get pregnant. #1 doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Very happy to share that I and my wife are expecting our second child as a result of the excellent care from Dr. El-Roeiy. My wife connected with Dr. El-Roeiy from the start, and he was very attentive to all our concerns and thoughts. I couldn't be happier with the care she received and I would recommend him to anyone. His office is clean and inviting, and you can tell his staff actually care about their patients on a professional and personal level. Thank you Dr. El-Roeiy!
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
I am ecstatic to share that I am in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy with a baby boy, all thanks to Dr El-Roeiy & his fantastic IVF program. I was a patient of his for over a year, & went through a surgery + 2 IVF cycles with him. His patience, compassion and concern for his patients are unparalleled. He will call you himself to make sure everything is going well during the entirety of your treatment. His honest advice is well-researched and based on experience. I will use him for all of my babies!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
I wish all of my health care providers were as fabulous as Dr. El- Roeiy! Dr.El-Roeiy and his team have been outstanding! They are flexible, see patients on time, and I receive so much personalized information during my brief amount of time with the doctor. I leave with no questions left to answer. I am well informed about myself and my growing child :). This would not have been possible w/out this amazing team. I am thankful to all of them for making this as easy and comfortable as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy has been my doctor for 14 years, he is the best physician I have ever been treated by. He is caring, genuine and will tell you the truth, not mislead you. He is stern but sincere with his patients. You may not like what you hear but he will tell you in a way that makes you still feel valued/respected. I have recommended several friends to seek his services and every one of them had a success story. He strives for the best and he truly is! LN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
One of the nicest doctors my husband and I have ever met! Not only is he a down to earth nice guy, but the amount of knowledge he has and the education he provided us is outstanding! He will "wow" you after just one visit. His staff are top-rated as well! They are ALL extremely pleasant and very accomadating. We have a healthy 4 day old baby boy thanks to Dr. El-Roeiy! We will miss him and his staff dearly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Persistent, Straight Forward, Honest, Realistic, Caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy helped my husband and I to start a family. Throughout our fertility treatments, he was patient, honest, and thorough. Every step of the way, he took the time to explain things and to make sure I received the best treatment possible. His office staff is friendly, well-informed, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Elroeiy to patients who need help with their dream of having a baby. He can make miracles happen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
After having been to other doctors, I highly recommend Dr. El-Roeiy. He and his staff were beyond helpful, knowledgeable, and caring during our time with him. His personal approach and individualized attention to your needs gets the results you are looking for.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. El-Roeiy?

Insurance accepted