Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 68

Dr. El-Roeiy

Main Line Fertility

2010 W Chester Pike Havertown, PA 19083

Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Havertown, PA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. El-Roeiy to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. El-Roeiy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. El-Roeiy

4.4

11.320754716981131%

Dr. El-Roeiy?
My husband and I recently "graduated" from MLF and all I can say is that Dr. El-Roeiy is the best! We thought we were going to have to use IVF to conceive our first child but miraculously conceived before starting treatments. The Dr. was just as excited as we were and eased any/all concerns that my husband and I had. Every appointment the doctor and entire staff treated us like family.
Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
We followed Dr El Roeiy for the last 5 or so years and be never gave up on us. He always listened to what we said and took into consideration what we were feeling. His front desk staff was always so polite and treated us like family. No matter the day or time I always got a swift response. We can’t thank dr El Roeiy and his staff enough for giving us the miracle we got!
Emma Powley – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy is the best in the game, we love the fact that he doesn't generalize and diagnose us as a group or the last patient, he spent time to educate us in each visit, he gave us options and hope when the diagnosis wasn't pleasant. In the end, we are now the proud parent of two amazing boys, because of amazing and excellent work of Dr. El-Roeiy.
Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
I truly loved my experience with Dr. El-Roeiy. Dr. El-Roeiy took the time to go over all my complications. He was. He made me feel comfortable and at ease through every procedure I had. Even when I had any bad results, he was there to hold my hand when I cried. I enjoyed every visit I had there. It was extremely sad for me on my last visit. To me, Dr. El-Roeiy is one of the best and would recommend him to everybody.
Folsom, PA – Feb 26, 2019
Thank you for your kind review! It means so much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy is very experienced, skilled and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to family and friends struggling with infertility. One thing that he and his staff could improve on is to better help to the patient in dealing with the insurance and the various medication formulations covered/not covered, because fertility treatments are very expensive.
Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy had become part of our family. We had admired his honesty and professionalism and is without a doubt the best fertility doctor. Dr. El-Roeiy was immediately proactive and performed a laparoscopy. He is very detailed at explaining the medications to be taken, and each of the ultrasounds are very thorough and effective. He works aggressively to get you pregnant while maintaining an open line of communication. We are forever grateful for Dr. El-Roeiy in assisting us on having a family!
Kristin – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy is amazing. I saw him for three years as we worked through my fertility issues and i am awaiting my baby boy now. It was a long process but he found what worked for us and i couldn't be happier.
shub in brookhaven, PA – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Pros: Knowledgable, experienced. Honest; he will tell you probability of success for each treatment option, without sugarcoating. Cons: He never recalls my case (even though he has seen me many times); he always has to take a look at my file and repeat my problem out loud, in a very off-putting way. Gynecological exams by him have been the most painful, among all the gynecologists I have been to. His receptionist and nurses show zero compassion and consideration and are minimally helpful.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
My name is Jessica Meloney. My husband and I went to doctor El-Roeiy because my tubes had been tied. His knowledge and graceful way he described the IVF process made it such a wonderful experience. We are now pregnant and couldn't be more thankful to not only Dr. El-Roeiy but also the staff. Thanks for all the support.
Jessica Meloney in Glenolden – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. El-Roeiy for just under two years. In that time, he guided me through the most difficult experience of my life. From a complex open myomectomy to the IVF procedure that ultimately gave me the pregnancy I doubted I would ever have, he was hands down the most amazing doctor that I have ever met. His was caring and absolutely meticulous about his decision making and explained every part of each process. He and his staff were incredibly pleasant, flexible and accommodating. I
Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy made us a family! We will be forever grateful to him, Beth, and the entire staff for helping us have 2 amazing little girls. We had tried other places previously but were treated like a number (especially at Penn and never saw the same doctor twice). Dr. El-Roeiy is the only doctor we saw, he treated us like family, listened to our ideas, and he worked within a schedule that helped us to go through this whole process without causing too much extra chaos in our lives. Thank you! XOXO
Darla in Philadelphia, PA – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr El-Roeiy was wonderful. He quickly put my wife through a number of tests and diagnosed the issues we were facing. He put her on a hormone regimen that almost immediately regulated her cycle. We were able to conceive not long after and we could not be happier. Beyond just being a very competent MD, Dr. El-Roeiy was also very compassionate in addressing our difficulties and seemed to genuinely care about helping us achieve our family goals. We could not recommend more highly!
Jeff in Aston, PA – Oct 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Awful human being; extremely egotistical. He is all about his success rates and if you are not a solid guarantee, he will blow you off.
Glen Mills, PA – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy is the best. He is very humble and we are glad we met him. In May I had a IUI done and I was blessed that it worked on the first try. In February 2017 I had a beautiful baby girl. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I already recommended him to a couple of people and I would definitely see him again to get pregnant. #1 doctor
Tarsha Natal in Middletown, DE – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Very happy to share that I and my wife are expecting our second child as a result of the excellent care from Dr. El-Roeiy. My wife connected with Dr. El-Roeiy from the start, and he was very attentive to all our concerns and thoughts. I couldn't be happier with the care she received and I would recommend him to anyone. His office is clean and inviting, and you can tell his staff actually care about their patients on a professional and personal level. Thank you Dr. El-Roeiy!
Philadelphia, PA – Apr 10, 2017
Excellent
Sugar Land, TX – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
I am ecstatic to share that I am in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy with a baby boy, all thanks to Dr El-Roeiy & his fantastic IVF program. I was a patient of his for over a year, & went through a surgery + 2 IVF cycles with him. His patience, compassion and concern for his patients are unparalleled. He will call you himself to make sure everything is going well during the entirety of your treatment. His honest advice is well-researched and based on experience. I will use him for all of my babies!
Philadelphia, PA – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
I wish all of my health care providers were as fabulous as Dr. El- Roeiy! Dr.El-Roeiy and his team have been outstanding! They are flexible, see patients on time, and I receive so much personalized information during my brief amount of time with the doctor. I leave with no questions left to answer. I am well informed about myself and my growing child :). This would not have been possible w/out this amazing team. I am thankful to all of them for making this as easy and comfortable as possible.
swarthmore, pa – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Dr. El-Roeiy has been my doctor for 14 years, he is the best physician I have ever been treated by. He is caring, genuine and will tell you the truth, not mislead you. He is stern but sincere with his patients. You may not like what you hear but he will tell you in a way that makes you still feel valued/respected. I have recommended several friends to seek his services and every one of them had a success story. He strives for the best and he truly is! LN
LN in Mullica hill, NJ – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
One of the nicest doctors my husband and I have ever met! Not only is he a down to earth nice guy, but the amount of knowledge he has and the education he provided us is outstanding! He will "wow" you after just one visit. His staff are top-rated as well! They are ALL extremely pleasant and very accomadating. We have a healthy 4 day old baby boy thanks to Dr. El-Roeiy! We will miss him and his staff dearly!
Swarthmore, PA – Aug 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. El-Roeiy?

Our major commitment is for personalized care with unparalleled quality and up-to-date scientific approach.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility