Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD
Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Havertown, PA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. El-Roeiy is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Taylor Hospital, Crozer - Chester Medical Center and Springfield Hospital.

Dr. El-Roeiy's Care Philosophy

Our major commitment is for personalized care with unparalleled quality and up-to-date scientific approach.

Dr. El-Roeiy's Experience

See how Dr. El-Roeiy's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. El-Roeiy

Dr. El-Roeiy accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. El-Roeiy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. El-Roeiy has admitting privileges.

Dr. El-Roeiy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. El-Roeiy to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. El-Roeiy's Performance
    Glen Mills, PA |
    Awful human being; extremely egotistical. He is all about his success rates and if you are not a solid guarantee, he will blow you off.
    in Middletown, DE |
    Dr. El-Roeiy is the best. He is very humble and we are glad we met him. In May I had a IUI done and I was blessed that it worked on the first try. In February 2017 I had a beautiful baby girl. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I already recommended him to a couple of people and I would definitely see him again to get pregnant. #1 doctor
    Philadelphia, PA |
    Very happy to share that I and my wife are expecting our second child as a result of the excellent care from Dr. El-Roeiy. My wife connected with Dr. El-Roeiy from the start, and he was very attentive to all our concerns and thoughts. I couldn't be happier with the care she received and I would recommend him to anyone. His office is clean and inviting, and you can tell his staff actually care about their patients on a professional and personal level. Thank you Dr. El-Roeiy!
    Sugar Land, TX |
    Excellent
    Philadelphia, PA |
    I am ecstatic to share that I am in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy with a baby boy, all thanks to Dr El-Roeiy & his fantastic IVF program. I was a patient of his for over a year, & went through a surgery + 2 IVF cycles with him. His patience, compassion and concern for his patients are unparalleled. He will call you himself to make sure everything is going well during the entirety of your treatment. His honest advice is well-researched and based on experience. I will use him for all of my babies!
    swarthmore, pa |
    I wish all of my health care providers were as fabulous as Dr. El- Roeiy! Dr.El-Roeiy and his team have been outstanding! They are flexible, see patients on time, and I receive so much personalized information during my brief amount of time with the doctor. I leave with no questions left to answer. I am well informed about myself and my growing child :). This would not have been possible w/out this amazing team. I am thankful to all of them for making this as easy and comfortable as possible.
    in Mullica hill, NJ |
    Dr. El-Roeiy has been my doctor for 14 years, he is the best physician I have ever been treated by. He is caring, genuine and will tell you the truth, not mislead you. He is stern but sincere with his patients. You may not like what you hear but he will tell you in a way that makes you still feel valued/respected. I have recommended several friends to seek his services and every one of them had a success story. He strives for the best and he truly is! LN
    Swarthmore, PA |
    One of the nicest doctors my husband and I have ever met! Not only is he a down to earth nice guy, but the amount of knowledge he has and the education he provided us is outstanding! He will "wow" you after just one visit. His staff are top-rated as well! They are ALL extremely pleasant and very accomadating. We have a healthy 4 day old baby boy thanks to Dr. El-Roeiy! We will miss him and his staff dearly!
    Persistent, Straight Forward, Honest, Realistic, Caring!
    in Lansdowne, PA |
    Dr. El-Roeiy helped my husband and I to start a family. Throughout our fertility treatments, he was patient, honest, and thorough. Every step of the way, he took the time to explain things and to make sure I received the best treatment possible. His office staff is friendly, well-informed, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Elroeiy to patients who need help with their dream of having a baby. He can make miracles happen!
    Ridley Park, PA |
    After having been to other doctors, I highly recommend Dr. El-Roeiy. He and his staff were beyond helpful, knowledgeable, and caring during our time with him. His personal approach and individualized attention to your needs gets the results you are looking for.
    in Prospect Park, PA |
    Words can not even begin to describe how amazing this doctor and his staff is. Their level of expertise and knowledge is just unsurpassed. Going through infertility is such an emotional roller coaster. Dr. El-Roeiy and his staff just have a certain immeasurable amount of compassion and care for their patients. When you come to this office, you're immediately accepted not just as patients, but as a family. I will forever be so grateful that I made them a part of my infertility journey.
    Cochranville, PA |
    Dr. El-Roeiy's experience, confidence, and kindness gave us incredible peace of mind as he helped us navigate the IVF process. The entire staff is so helpful, patient, and positive I would recommend anyone with fertility issues to see them. Everyone goes out of their way to help you on this journey. My husband and I were very excited to find out we were pregnant after one round of IVF, and we are positive we would not have been as successful without Dr. El-Roeiy
    Have you seen Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
    Are you Dr. El-Roeiy?

Dr. El-Roeiy's Care Philosophy

Dr. El-Roeiy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
    •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available
    •  Sanctions found
    •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Sanction

Dr. El-Roeiy has received 1 sanction

• Disciplinary action in another state (11/12/2015)
      • Action Taken: Reprimand
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: California
      Board Action

Dr. El-Roeiy has 1 board action

• Other (11/5/2013)
      • Action Taken: Fine
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: Delaware

Why It Matters: Dr. El-Roeiy's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Ectopic Pregnancy
    • Endometriosis
    • Female Infertility
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

The Hebrew University / Hadassah Medical School

Graduated in 1981

Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center

• Hebrew

Dr. El-Roeiy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. El-Roeiy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility