Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD
Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Havertown, PA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. El-Roeiy is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Taylor Hospital, Crozer - Chester Medical Center and Springfield Hospital.

2010 W Chester Pike Ste 350

Havertown, PA 19083

• Amerihealth
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. El-Roeiy

Our major commitment is for personalized care with unparalleled quality and up-to-date scientific approach.

Dr. El-Roeiy's Experience

Dr. El-Roeiy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (11/12/2015)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California
1 Board Action
  • Other (11/5/2013)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Delaware

• Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Mt Sinai Hospital Med Center

Dr. El-Roeiy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. El-Roeiy has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. El-Roeiy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. El-Roeiy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. El-Roeiy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. El-Roeiy to family and friends
4.3
Dr. El-Roeiy's Performance
in Aston, PA |
Dr El-Roeiy was wonderful. He quickly put my wife through a number of tests and diagnosed the issues we were facing. He put her on a hormone regimen that almost immediately regulated her cycle. We were able to conceive not long after and we could not be happier. Beyond just being a very competent MD, Dr. El-Roeiy was also very compassionate in addressing our difficulties and seemed to genuinely care about helping us achieve our family goals. We could not recommend more highly!
Glen Mills, PA |
Awful human being; extremely egotistical. He is all about his success rates and if you are not a solid guarantee, he will blow you off.
in Middletown, DE |
Dr. El-Roeiy is the best. He is very humble and we are glad we met him. In May I had a IUI done and I was blessed that it worked on the first try. In February 2017 I had a beautiful baby girl. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I already recommended him to a couple of people and I would definitely see him again to get pregnant. #1 doctor
Philadelphia, PA |
Very happy to share that I and my wife are expecting our second child as a result of the excellent care from Dr. El-Roeiy. My wife connected with Dr. El-Roeiy from the start, and he was very attentive to all our concerns and thoughts. I couldn't be happier with the care she received and I would recommend him to anyone. His office is clean and inviting, and you can tell his staff actually care about their patients on a professional and personal level. Thank you Dr. El-Roeiy!
Sugar Land, TX |
Excellent
Philadelphia, PA |
I am ecstatic to share that I am in my 2nd trimester of pregnancy with a baby boy, all thanks to Dr El-Roeiy & his fantastic IVF program. I was a patient of his for over a year, & went through a surgery + 2 IVF cycles with him. His patience, compassion and concern for his patients are unparalleled. He will call you himself to make sure everything is going well during the entirety of your treatment. His honest advice is well-researched and based on experience. I will use him for all of my babies!
swarthmore, pa |
I wish all of my health care providers were as fabulous as Dr. El- Roeiy! Dr.El-Roeiy and his team have been outstanding! They are flexible, see patients on time, and I receive so much personalized information during my brief amount of time with the doctor. I leave with no questions left to answer. I am well informed about myself and my growing child :). This would not have been possible w/out this amazing team. I am thankful to all of them for making this as easy and comfortable as possible.
in Mullica hill, NJ |
Dr. El-Roeiy has been my doctor for 14 years, he is the best physician I have ever been treated by. He is caring, genuine and will tell you the truth, not mislead you. He is stern but sincere with his patients. You may not like what you hear but he will tell you in a way that makes you still feel valued/respected. I have recommended several friends to seek his services and every one of them had a success story. He strives for the best and he truly is! LN
Swarthmore, PA |
One of the nicest doctors my husband and I have ever met! Not only is he a down to earth nice guy, but the amount of knowledge he has and the education he provided us is outstanding! He will "wow" you after just one visit. His staff are top-rated as well! They are ALL extremely pleasant and very accomadating. We have a healthy 4 day old baby boy thanks to Dr. El-Roeiy! We will miss him and his staff dearly!
Persistent, Straight Forward, Honest, Realistic, Caring!
in Lansdowne, PA |
Dr. El-Roeiy helped my husband and I to start a family. Throughout our fertility treatments, he was patient, honest, and thorough. Every step of the way, he took the time to explain things and to make sure I received the best treatment possible. His office staff is friendly, well-informed, and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Elroeiy to patients who need help with their dream of having a baby. He can make miracles happen!
Ridley Park, PA |
After having been to other doctors, I highly recommend Dr. El-Roeiy. He and his staff were beyond helpful, knowledgeable, and caring during our time with him. His personal approach and individualized attention to your needs gets the results you are looking for.
in Prospect Park, PA |
Words can not even begin to describe how amazing this doctor and his staff is. Their level of expertise and knowledge is just unsurpassed. Going through infertility is such an emotional roller coaster. Dr. El-Roeiy and his staff just have a certain immeasurable amount of compassion and care for their patients. When you come to this office, you're immediately accepted not just as patients, but as a family. I will forever be so grateful that I made them a part of my infertility journey.
Cochranville, PA |
Dr. El-Roeiy's experience, confidence, and kindness gave us incredible peace of mind as he helped us navigate the IVF process. The entire staff is so helpful, patient, and positive I would recommend anyone with fertility issues to see them. Everyone goes out of their way to help you on this journey. My husband and I were very excited to find out we were pregnant after one round of IVF, and we are positive we would not have been as successful without Dr. El-Roeiy
Have you seen Dr. Albert El-Roeiy, MD?
Are you Dr. El-Roeiy?

See our Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. El-Roeiy