Dr. Albert Dabbah, MD

Dr. Albert Dabbah, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 56 years old

27 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Dabbah specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Boca Raton, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dabbah? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dabbah's Experience

See how Dr. Dabbah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dabbah

Dr. Dabbah accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dabbah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dabbah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dabbah to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dabbah's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Dabbah and his staff are kind, friendly , and above all, beyond competent at dealing with the various issues related to plastic surgery. I highly reccomend this practice and Dr. Dabbah. If he treats all aspects of plastic surgery the way he treated this one patient, you will be in very good hands no matter what you visit Dr. Dabbah's office for.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
I had a very bad skin cancer on my hand. After re-construction and skin graphs it is back to normal. Thank you Dr Dabbah!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I would not recommend this practice. We were referred for a skin cancer surgery. Because the referring dermatologist and this surgeon did not do the due diligence prior to the appointment to agree on the details for the surgery, I ended up being charged for a office visit - $150. At this office visit, nothing happened because there was no proper documentation provided between the referring physician's office. A patient should not have to pay for incompetence on either end.
Because of patient privacy,I am unable to be specific about this review.Dermatologists refer patients with skin cancers that require treatment.Patients are expected to know the biopsy site and if they don't,I have them see their derm prior to surgery to confirm the exact location so we do not operate on the wrong area.During my consultation,I render an opinion regarding treatment,that may or may not coincide with their derms opinion.That is not incompetence but rather being thorough and careful.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Recommending Dr. Dabbah is easy because he is a true professional in every sense of the word.Dr. Dabbah immediately earned my trust as he fully explained the procedure I was about to have, in consultation and the day of the procedure and he answered any questions I asked with patience and honesty. Furthermore, he takes time in his follow up appointments, HE wants the procedure to go as well as the patient does. I am extremely happy with my results.
in Boca raton, FL |
Dr Dabbah and his staff are by far the best group of professionals I have yet to meet. From my fist visit to have my tummy tuck consultation to my last post op visit they have made me feel right at home. My tummy tuck looks amazing and most important was my Belly button, it's perfect.... so perfect! The best rated care as well as so thorough. My surgery went so smoothly and within no time I felt great. My results are amazing! Thank you dr Dabbah and staff for all you have done!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr.Dabbah performed liposuction on my stomach and flanks. The whole procedure from the very first consultation to my last visit after 7 months after the surgery was so easy and I felt fantastic!! Dr. Dabbah or one of his staff always took my calls and answered all my questions. It really was a great experience
in Boca Raton, FL |
Was recommended to Dr Dabbah by dermatologist for procedures to remove precancerous Skin lesions. My experience was exceptional. Dr Dabbah explained how he will take care of me and what to expect. The results: no pain no scar and results to perfection. Back again for lipoma surgery: on my back and shoulder. My results... Perfection Which then led me to having my upper eye lids lifted: results are AMAZING Dr Dabbah is exceptionally skilled and genuinely cares about his patients.
in Margate, Fl. |
Dr. Dabbah is more than a plastic surgeon. He is an artist! As a skin cancer patient, I had been a client of three other plastic surgeons in South Florida. None can compare with Dr. Dabbah's artistry. He replaced my nose due to a cancer that had infiltrated. Even when told, (including physicians who also require your history), people cannot believe that my nose was once my forehead.His office is a welcoming place. His staff treat you like family. You would be safe and happy in his care.
Have you seen Dr. Albert Dabbah, MD?

Compare Dr. Dabbah

Dr. Dabbah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Dabbah has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dabbah's Board Certifications

• Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore

Completed in 1992

Miami Heart Institute

Completed in 1994

Dr. Dabbah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dabbah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery