Family Medicine  |
Dr. Albert Boyd, MD
Dr. Albert Boyd is a Family Doctor serving the DeSoto area for more than 10 years. Dr. Boyd is experienced in Beauty Services, Laser Hair Removal and Photorejuvenation. He is a professional member of the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Albert Boyd was also awarded the Academic Excellence Award . started practicing 2003 FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Lending USA INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Cigna Commercial Insurance Company Humana HMO / PPO Medicare MultiPlan Tricare UnitedHealthCare Well Care Texan Plus Medicare / AARP Secure Horizon Molina Market Place Insurance HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM WEBSITE http://chameleonmedspa. com/ http://alboydmd. com/

Albert Boyd, MD PA - Chameleon Medical Spa

941 York Dr Ste 200

Desoto, TX 75115

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Molina Healthcare
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Boyd

Dr. Boyd's Experience

Dr. Boyd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Skin Aging

• University Of Ibadan, College Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • General Practice-Charlton Meth Fam Sports Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • General Practice-University Of Texas South Western Medical Center / Methodist
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • General Practice-Charlton Meth Hospital University Of Texas Southwestern

Dr. Boyd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boyd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boyd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boyd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boyd to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Boyd's Performance
    FAIR
Irving, TX |
My experiences with that of Dr. Boyd were in line with that of the others as recent as Thursday, 22 June 2017 during an initial visit in so much that it is my opinion that Dr. Boyd depicts a very strong inability to connect with the patient, place their needs before his ego, and apears genuinely narcissistic because he lacks the basic fundemental medical skills that his American counterparts possess. Yes; he has a poor bedside manner, I could deal with that if he had the knowledge base to boot.
in Lancaster, TX |
Dr. Boyd is friendly has a sense of humor, shows true concern of what is going on with me as a patient. I felt he respected my opinion and he told me what he thought was best for me. I have Medicare and another insurance and I have had tests he recommended. I did not feel he was going beyond my expectations I respect him and think he tries to be honest and forthcoming.
in desoto |
This doctor don't care about the patients ,he don't listen to any request of patients .He wants patients do what he wants even that medicines causes side effects . He is very slow , because his office don't have any professional nurse like nurse practitioner .So he has to do it by himself that why patients have to wait more than 90 minutes even they have appointment , to see a nurse to check blood pressure , then after that the patients have to wait another 30 minutes in the waiting room .
in desoto, tx |
I don't know where he get his license.He doesn't know how to fill paper work. He have you waiting for a month. He have you coming back in to file out paperwork. He also running test that wasting taxes paid money. He run test on you without letting you know . Blood work that will possibly be bill to the patients. I have never experience anything like him.
Dallas TX |
I wish I could leave no stars. This man is arrogant and rude. He doesn't give you time to explain how you are feeling. He tells you how you are feels based upon how he feels. He talks about other patients on the phone while in the room with you. He does not listen to you. If you are a woman, he acts as if your have attacked him if you ask a question. I don't get yelled at by my son's, what gives him the audacity to do it to me. I will be contacting the insurance company to report him.
Dallas, TX |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Not even my petson. He doesn't listen to his patients. Answers cell in the middle of appt. Talks about other patients with others. Puts patients on meds and expects them to tell him what they are taking. I took my mom to her appt. He yelled at me just for asking a question and told me that I can take her somewhere else. All of this made her cry and pissed me off. Never gave me the opportunity to speak without cutting me off.
WORST DOCTOR EVER!! words cannot describe how nasty, insulting, rude, and flat out heartless this guy is/was during our brief time having him as our PCP. his attitude is disgusting to say the least. we will never return to his office. ever!!!!!
in 75104 |
PATIENT BEWARE!! he made my mom (71 yrs old) cry while she was there so I went to check things out for myself. We had an appt, waited two hours in waiting room, only to be called back for 10-15 mins while he took and made 4 telephone calls (talking very rudely to them and discussing another patients info in front of us)), accused my mom of overdosing on med on purpose, told her she needs to switch from Molina insurance, told me I wasn't listening, typed on computer, said I'll see you in three
Have you seen Dr. Albert Boyd, MD?
Are you Dr. Boyd?