Dr. Albert Amini, MD

Dr. Amini
Telehealth services available

Arizona Premier Surgery

8415 N Pima Rd Ste 280 Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Dr. Albert Amini, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Amini has more experience with Transplant Surgery, Liver/Pancreas/Gallbadder/Spleen Surgery, and Gastric Surgery than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med medical school in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Chandler Regional Medical Center and Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Amini to book an appointment.

Dr. Amini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Amini

Dr. Amini?
Dr. Amini performed a Linx implantation to correct lifelong acid reflux and repaired a large hiatal hernia. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. He carefully answered all of my questions and the surgery went perfectly. He is professional, courteous and easy to talk to. His staff at Arizona Premier Surgery was also very friendly, helpful and professional. I can't recommend him and his staff more highly.
James B – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
I knew I needed two surgery hernias when I visited by GP. She gave me the name of a surgeon but when I checked him out, I was not satisfied. I then began looking for someone with great reviews that covered many different facets. I found Dr. Amini and am so glad I did. I had only one visit to determine the issues and within days I had surgery scheduled. He is easy to talk to; listens to concerns and the surgery went well. Staff was great also!
Kathy L. in Scottsdale, AZ – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr Amini was the right choice for my Inguinal Hernia repair. After extensive research as well as getting referrals from Doctors, family and friends, I found excellent reviews of Dr Amini on this site. At my initial appointment with Dr Amini, he took his time to explain the robotic surgery I would be going to have at the Scottsdale Shea Hospital. He put me at ease, and I felt very comfortable choosing him to perform this type of surgery. I couldn't have had better results. Thank you Dr. Amini.
Orrin Weinstein in Palm Desert, CA – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr. Amini is the only surgeon that I would ever use. I has performed 3 unrelated surgeries and his knowledge, skill and compassion is second to none. I feel 100% confident in the service I receive while under his care. Dr. Amini is THE BEST!
Jose B in Sun Lakes, Az – Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
I had the Whipple procedure for Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Cancer. Dr. Amini not only has unsurpassed surgical expertise, but his bedside manner is wonderful. I felt that he explained the procedure well, and I felt he informed me and encouraged me the entire time I was in the hospital. His staff is also kind and professional. I would recommend Dr. Amini to anyone. I see many physicians, and he is by far one of the best. He is definitely NOT your average (rude) surgeon.
Kristen Tober in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr. Amini is a fantastic surgeon. He is caring, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. He actually listens to his patients’ concerns, problems, and quality of life. Dr. Amini accessed my sister by talking to her, listening to her and doing his own hands on exam, not just basing his opinion on what was on paper. He then discussed the procedure and all possible outcomes with my sister. With this approach, he was able to help her. I would recommend him to ANY of my family and friends.
Naomi in Glendale – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
The confidence that Dr. Amini exudes is not just seen outwardly but felt inwardly. Explanations before and follow - up after surgery I rate as excellent because of how in common language Dr. Amini explained the procedure and intended results. I highly recommend he and his staff of caring and professionals.
George Sudduth in Phoenix – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr. Amini did a laproscopic splenectomy after other doc said it was not possible. It was successful and Doctor Amini was great from beginning to end. Very caring, kind, assuring and compassionate! I could not be more pleased and grateful!
Bill Knauss in Payson, AZ – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr. Amini is a life saver, literally. I had been in coma for 7 days, unresponsive, and being moved to palliative care when my husband met Dr. Amini. I had severe pancreatitis and the other Drs. gave up on me. Within 2 days, Dr. Amini had me awake and took over my care from there. He explained everything that was wrong and did multiple surgeries to correct the problems. I am back to work full time and have never felt better.
Michele in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr Amini is an excellent patient focused Dr. He walked me through the my diagnosis, test results and treatment in detail and answered all of my questions. The surgery went very well, no complications and I left the hospital a day early. Follow up has been a good experience. Dr Amini's staff is the best, They are highly skilled and patient focused. My needs were responded to quickly and Ithey made me feel like a priority and part of the family.
Gene in Federal Way, WA – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr. Amini is AMAZING! I had a sebaceous cyst on my head, which was growing larger, was infected and the pain was excruciating. Even though Dr. Amini doesn't usually do surgery on the head, he was more than happy to remove it. During the consultation, he was friendly, very nice and positive. During my surgery, he was reassuring and was make sure that I was okay throughout the procedure made sure that I was good to go before I left. On top of that, his staff is also amazing and very helpful.
Gilbert, AZ – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr. Amini has fantastic bedside manners, is very specific and precise. My appendix ruptured and I ended up in the hospital six days and had a surgery a couple weeks later. His office staff was very qualified and followed up in a timely manner.
Ruby in Phoenix, AZ – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
I had gallbladder surgery and was very pleased with the overall experience that Dr. Amini and his staff provided. Dr. Amini is very caring and inspires trust.
Chandler, AZ – Nov 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr. Amini has been terrific. I feel comfortable with him and he is open and honest. I had part of my colon removed and a colostomy inserted recently. He engages with his clients, sees them daily in the hospital, and informs them at every step along the way. He also encourages you to move on and reengage in your normal life. I look forward to my second surgery to put my parts back together and would not want to do it with anyone but him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Tami M. in Tonto Basin, AZ – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Dr. Amini did my surgery last Oct. and I have recommended him to everyone I know. He was awesome. He is very caring and goes above and beyond for his patients. He explains everything in full detail and he even draws pictures of the procedure he will be doing. He also take time to listen to all of your questions. I have never has so much confidence in a doctor before.
meryleeboes in Chandler, AZ – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
I had a perforated bowel and Dr. Amini was the only surgeon who would take my case at the hospital. He literally saved my life. After my surgery I was still very sick. He came and saw me every day I was at the hospital which was over 2 weeks. After I was released I still had a few issues and he was always there to see me. So caring and kind. I just had my final surgery with him 2 weeks ago. He's my all time favorite doctor. I know he's truly cares about my health and well being.
TDietz in Chandler, AZ – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
My husband had his gallbladder out 2 weeks before me. Dr Amini did both of our procedures on an emergency basis at the hospital. My family can not thank him enough for taking care of both of us he is a wonderful physician and his staff is super sweet.
Monique Warburton in Chandler, AZ – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Albert Amini, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Amini?

I advocate a multidisciplinary approach to cancer care that balances clinical response with maintenance of the best possible quality of life for my patients. I place strong emphasis on actively involving patients in their treatment plans and encourag...Read more

• General Surgery