Dr. Albert Amini, MD

Dr. Albert Amini, MD

General Surgery  |

Dr. Albert Amini, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Amini is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center.

Arizona Premier Surgery

485 S Dobson Rd Ste 115

Chandler, AZ 85224

• AARP
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Amini

I advocate a multidisciplinary approach to cancer care that balances clinical response with maintenance of the best possible quality of life for my patients. I place strong emphasis on actively involving patients in their treatment plans and encourage the enrollment of patients into clinical trials when available. I take pride in being the patient's "Quarterback" and I communicate regularly with their multiple providers while keeping the patient as informed as possible.

Dr. Amini's Experience

Dr. Amini's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Liver Biopsy
  • Liver Cyst Marsupialization
  • Liver Resection
  • Liver Surgery
  • Pancreatectomy (incl. Pancreas Transplant and Whipple Procedure)
  • Pancreatic Surgery
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Portacaval Shunt
  • Roux-En-Y Anastamosis, Extrahepatic
  • Splenectomy
  • Umbilical or Ventral Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Chicago
  • University of Arizona
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Amini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
General Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Amini is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Amini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amini to family and friends
Dr. Amini Says:

Thank you for the feedback. I strive to maintain an open and honest line of communication with all my patients. As your "Quarterback", I will continue to work with you and your multiple providers to achieve the best individualized care possible.

Dr. Amini's Performance
in Payson, AZ |
Dr. Amini did a laproscopic splenectomy after other doc said it was not possible. It was successful and Doctor Amini was great from beginning to end. Very caring, kind, assuring and compassionate! I could not be more pleased and grateful!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Amini is a life saver, literally. I had been in coma for 7 days, unresponsive, and being moved to palliative care when my husband met Dr. Amini. I had severe pancreatitis and the other Drs. gave up on me. Within 2 days, Dr. Amini had me awake and took over my care from there. He explained everything that was wrong and did multiple surgeries to correct the problems. I am back to work full time and have never felt better.
in Federal Way, WA |
Dr Amini is an excellent patient focused Dr. He walked me through the my diagnosis, test results and treatment in detail and answered all of my questions. The surgery went very well, no complications and I left the hospital a day early. Follow up has been a good experience. Dr Amini's staff is the best, They are highly skilled and patient focused. My needs were responded to quickly and Ithey made me feel like a priority and part of the family.
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Amini is AMAZING! I had a sebaceous cyst on my head, which was growing larger, was infected and the pain was excruciating. Even though Dr. Amini doesn't usually do surgery on the head, he was more than happy to remove it. During the consultation, he was friendly, very nice and positive. During my surgery, he was reassuring and was make sure that I was okay throughout the procedure made sure that I was good to go before I left. On top of that, his staff is also amazing and very helpful.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Amini has fantastic bedside manners, is very specific and precise. My appendix ruptured and I ended up in the hospital six days and had a surgery a couple weeks later. His office staff was very qualified and followed up in a timely manner.
Chandler, AZ |
I had gallbladder surgery and was very pleased with the overall experience that Dr. Amini and his staff provided. Dr. Amini is very caring and inspires trust.
in Tonto Basin, AZ |
Dr. Amini has been terrific. I feel comfortable with him and he is open and honest. I had part of my colon removed and a colostomy inserted recently. He engages with his clients, sees them daily in the hospital, and informs them at every step along the way. He also encourages you to move on and reengage in your normal life. I look forward to my second surgery to put my parts back together and would not want to do it with anyone but him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Amini did my surgery last Oct. and I have recommended him to everyone I know. He was awesome. He is very caring and goes above and beyond for his patients. He explains everything in full detail and he even draws pictures of the procedure he will be doing. He also take time to listen to all of your questions. I have never has so much confidence in a doctor before.
in Chandler, AZ |
I had a perforated bowel and Dr. Amini was the only surgeon who would take my case at the hospital. He literally saved my life. After my surgery I was still very sick. He came and saw me every day I was at the hospital which was over 2 weeks. After I was released I still had a few issues and he was always there to see me. So caring and kind. I just had my final surgery with him 2 weeks ago. He's my all time favorite doctor. I know he's truly cares about my health and well being.
in Chandler, AZ |
My husband had his gallbladder out 2 weeks before me. Dr Amini did both of our procedures on an emergency basis at the hospital. My family can not thank him enough for taking care of both of us he is a wonderful physician and his staff is super sweet.
Have you seen Dr. Albert Amini, MD?
Are you Dr. Amini?

Visit Dr. Amini

Dr. Amini accepts 32 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
    AHCCCS - AZ Health Care Cost Containment System
    Medicaid of Arizona
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
  • HealthChoice
  • Indian Health Service
  • LifeWise
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio