Dr. Alberico J. Sessa, MD

Dr. Alberico J. Sessa, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Male | 45 years old

Dr. Sessa specializes in Cosmetic Surgery and practices in Sarasota, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sessa? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sessa's Experience

See how Dr. Sessa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sessa

Dr. Sessa accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sessa has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Sessa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sessa to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Sessa
Dr. Sessa's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
I've had several procedures as well as fillers over the years. Dr. Sessa is a terrific surgeon. Words like kind, capable, trustworthy, serene and knowledgeable come to mind. I never hesitate to refer Dr. Sessa to friends!
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I would like to say.... That I was highly recommend to Dr Sessa by my daughter who has since then recommended 5 others whom have used him for various reasons to my knowledge they were all very happy, including myself I had a breast lift I am so please with the outcome. Dr Sessa has the best bedside manner & the staff is wonderful. I will & am going back. I recommend him 100%
in Venice, FL |
Have you ever lacked self confidence because of a physical feature you didn't have control over. Well until I met Dr. Sessa I felt exactly this way. I wouldn't wear a bathing suit, tank top or anything that was a little revealing. Dr Sessa has changed the way I feel about myself and brought back my self confidence. Dr. Sessa did an amazing job and I am extremely happy with my results. His staff are amazing and I would highly recommend him for any procedure. No need to look any further.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Sessa is one of the most caring and professional doctors in the Sarasota Area. I went for a breast augmentation a few months ago and I couldn't be happier with my results. They are everything I could have asked for and my confidence has gone through the roof. From my initial consultation, Dr. Sessa has put my wants and desires first while giving this professional recommendations. I fully endorse Dr. Sessa and his amazing staff to everyone and will be visiting his office for any future needs.
in Venice, FL |
I would like to thank Dr. Sessa and his wonderful Staff for the beautiful job they did for me..Could not ask for anything more.
in Myakka city, Fl |
Dr. Sessa and his staff were absolutely amazing!!! They definitely care about their patients and do amazing work!! I would highly recommend his office to anyone I know or don't!!! He has made me feel confident about myself again and I couldn't be happier with the results!!!! THANKS soooo much ??????????
in Lakewood Ranch, FL |
I could not be happier with my results and have recommended Dr. Sessa to friends and family already. The office staff is also great and very friendly and helpful.
Had a breast augmentation 8 months ago and they are AMAZING! He did a wonderful job!
in Sarasota, FL |
Excellent surgeon. He was very skilled and caring. I am thrilled with my results. I look 15 years younger!
Have you seen Dr. Alberico J. Sessa, MD?
Are you Dr. Sessa?

Compare Dr. Sessa

Dr. Sessa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Abdominal Pain
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Thrombosis

La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Sessa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sessa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Sessa does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sessa and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.