Dr. Alberico Sessa, MD

Dr. Alberico Sessa, MD

Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Alberico Sessa, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Sessa is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center.

4143 Clark Rd

Sarasota, FL 34233

• Ameritas
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Sessa

Dr. Sessa's Experience

Dr. Sessa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Cosmetic Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Sessa does not have any board certifications listed.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Sessa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sessa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sessa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sessa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sessa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sessa to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sessa's Performance
I am so happy with the outcome of my procedures with Dr. Sessa. Good bye to the old me and hello beautiful. I so love how I look now. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is an amazing surgeon,and has a great staff as well.
Sarasota fl |
Dr. Sessa and his team exceeded my expectations. The staff is so sweet and helpful, they really make you feel so comfortable "like you've been going to there for years". Dr. Sessa changed my life, he really listens to what you want and is honest about what you can and will expect after surgery. I believe they went above and beyond for me and they will do the same for you. Age 31 BBL
I've had several procedures as well as fillers over the years. Dr. Sessa is a terrific surgeon. Words like kind, capable, trustworthy, serene and knowledgeable come to mind. I never hesitate to refer Dr. Sessa to friends!
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I would like to say.... That I was highly recommend to Dr Sessa by my daughter who has since then recommended 5 others whom have used him for various reasons to my knowledge they were all very happy, including myself I had a breast lift I am so please with the outcome. Dr Sessa has the best bedside manner & the staff is wonderful. I will & am going back. I recommend him 100%
in Venice, FL |
Have you ever lacked self confidence because of a physical feature you didn't have control over. Well until I met Dr. Sessa I felt exactly this way. I wouldn't wear a bathing suit, tank top or anything that was a little revealing. Dr Sessa has changed the way I feel about myself and brought back my self confidence. Dr. Sessa did an amazing job and I am extremely happy with my results. His staff are amazing and I would highly recommend him for any procedure. No need to look any further.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Sessa is one of the most caring and professional doctors in the Sarasota Area. I went for a breast augmentation a few months ago and I couldn't be happier with my results. They are everything I could have asked for and my confidence has gone through the roof. From my initial consultation, Dr. Sessa has put my wants and desires first while giving this professional recommendations. I fully endorse Dr. Sessa and his amazing staff to everyone and will be visiting his office for any future needs.
in Venice, FL |
I would like to thank Dr. Sessa and his wonderful Staff for the beautiful job they did for me..Could not ask for anything more.
in Myakka city, Fl |
Dr. Sessa and his staff were absolutely amazing!!! They definitely care about their patients and do amazing work!! I would highly recommend his office to anyone I know or don't!!! He has made me feel confident about myself again and I couldn't be happier with the results!!!! THANKS soooo much ??????????
in Lakewood Ranch, FL |
I could not be happier with my results and have recommended Dr. Sessa to friends and family already. The office staff is also great and very friendly and helpful.
Had a breast augmentation 8 months ago and they are AMAZING! He did a wonderful job!
in Sarasota, FL |
Excellent surgeon. He was very skilled and caring. I am thrilled with my results. I look 15 years younger!
Have you seen Dr. Alberico Sessa, MD?
Are you Dr. Sessa?