Dr. Alanna Bree, MD

Pediatric Dermatology ·  Female · Age 47

Dr. Bree

Dr. Alanna Bree, MD is a pediatric dermatology specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville in 2000 and specializes in pediatric dermatology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Bree accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Bree's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bree's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Genetic Disease of the Skin
  • Hair Conditions
  • Nail Diseases
  • Pigmentation Disorders
  • Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment
  • Skin Infections
  • Vascular Birthmarks

The mission of A Children's House for Pediatric Dermatology is to provide exceptional pediatric dermatology care and an extraordinary patient experience that consistently exceeds expectations. Our aim is focus on compassionate, holistic care that is ...

• Pediatric Dermatology

Dr. Bree?
Dr. Bree's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alanna Bree, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Best physician office visit I have ever had. Dr. Bree took time to listen and then explain in detail the diagnosis and treatment. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Successfully correctly diagnosed my baby with a minor (and temporary) skin condition after a mis-diagnosis of a lifelong condition. Office staff is wonderful and helpful (actually offered to help me carry things out), and happy. Dr. Bree is also incredibly sweet. Couldn't recommend more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
Best doctor I have met in a long time and highly recommend. Dr. Bree is simply amazing with kids and the treatment plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
??As a mother there is nothing I want in life except to make my 8 year old daughter be free from pain, both emotionally and physically. Our world could be cruel, especially so if you have a daughter that is a little bit different or has a condition. It is never easy to walk into the doctor's office and trust your daughter in the hands of someone you have never met. But Dr. Bree made us feel welcome right from the start and shared our burden. Her place is a place of healing. Lela, from Ethiopia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
The best doctor in the world !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
Dr. Bree really cares about her patients and really takes the time to listen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
My two daughters had an amazing experience! My husband actually took them both, 2 under 2! He was a bit nervous but the team members and Dr. Bree were so awesome that they made it very easy for everyone! Thank you! We highly recommend this kid friendly office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
Dr. Bree knew the second she looked at my son what the problem was. She is very knowledgeable and so nice. I appreciate her so much and am so happy I took my son to her. I wish I would have done it sooner. The office is the cutest place and my kids loved being there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
I drive an hour from home to get here. I just love Dr. Bree and their entire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
Exceptional. Highly recommended if your child has eczema.
Dr. Bree is AWESOME!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
This is the best doctor I've met. Great bedside manners, takes her time with the kids and always fun and educative visits. Been there twice. And my kids love her......I took my older daughter in on the first visit and both daughter's on the second visit.......all our concerns were resolved in a calming environment on both occasions. This is how healthcare should be practiced......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
Dr. Bree is all around the best! She is not only very knowledgeable, she actually takes a real interests in her patients and their families. She stays late to see us, responds with a phone call if something happens and we can't get into the office. She is kind, patient and caring. Both of my children love her and so do I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
We started seeing Dr. Bree in 2016. My dd eczema was so bad, she was miserable & currently so sick she was not in school. We had been to many dermatologist in our area & they all gave us the same answers and always the SAME RX steroid even though I said it hasn't ever helped her. Dr. Bree was a breath of fresh air for my daughter and myself. Dr. Bree gave us options. She listened, she heard us & today I have a healthy thriving and happier than ever! Thank you Dr. Bree for loving your patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
We were referred to Dr. Bree by our pediatrician and she is hands down the best thing that happened to us! She provides a level of care that is unmatched by any doctor out there. And she's brilliant. She takes her time and thoroughly explains everything from the diagnosis to treatment to research and options. She truly cares about her patients and it shows through her treatment. I would choose her every day and twice on Sunday. She is the best out there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Bree to any of my friends or family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
Dr. Bree has treated both of our teenage daughters with nothing but love, care and concern. Truly to the most compassionate (and probably most qualified!) doctor we've seen. She literally wrote the textbook for pediatric dermatology but could not be more humble and giving. Go. Go. Go. She will be your favorite pediatric doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
She is the best doctor of any discipline that we have seen. Loving. Caring. Our daughter is afraid of strangers but she would approach Dr. Bree first time seeing her. That tells you something. Dr. Bree is knowledgeable. She publishes textbooks. She fixes our daughter's severe skin issue with simple suggestions and no medication. What a miracle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?
We went to Dr.Bree to follow up on a concern we had with our daughter. We previously consulted another dermatologist but were not satisfied. Dr.Bree received us like a family. She has amazing skills to let kids open up & engage them. She took about 45 minutes walking us through a lot of materials & best practices to protect skin even some lessons in anatomy. We never have had an amazing experience with any doctor but her. She is a perfect example of personalized care. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alanna Bree, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bree?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bree treats patients.