Dr. Alan Zend, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Zend

Alan J Zend DO PLLC

7500 212th St SW Ste 201 Edmonds, WA 98026

Dr. Alan Zend, DO is a family medicine specialist in Edmonds, WA and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg in 1974 and specializes in family medicine, addiction medicine, and more.

At a glance

• Practices at top hospital . America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Zend accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Zend treats your condition or procedure

3.7

Dr. Zend?
Dr. Zend's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Alan Zend, DO
Listens and then finds the cure! The best. Never have known another doctor like him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Zend, DO?
Been seeing Dr. Zend since 2010, and he's been my personal care physician for the last 9 years. He's literally helped me with everything, the staff is great, and he'll probably be my Doctor till he dies, or I die first. I consider them almost family at this point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Zend, DO?
If I could give this medical practice zero stars I would. My wife has been a patient of Dr. Zend's since June, 2017 to treat opioid dependency using Suboxone. If you suffer with addiction, do not go to this clinic. Cash only for addiction treatment. He is happy to take your money and then leave you hanging out to dry when you need him. It would be in Dr. Zend's best interest to look at his office practices and staff. There is a good chance he's not getting all the information from his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Zend, DO?
Well, I'm a dedicated Suboxone patient and take it seriously. On the first day at the time of $350 we sat around and got to know each other- I noticed he broke a hippa law that alarmed me- my friend referred me to him and when I told DO Zend that Tom ( my friend recommended me) he said" oh yeah, I like him ... he's a little rough around the edges though" then rx'd me .At the follow up he dumbed it down more sugggesting that the (Asian) pharmacist sounded like " he just got off the boat", classy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Zend, DO?
The best most personal Dr there is. He saved my life by setting up doctors and admitting me into the hospital. He has brought me out of a back injury where my sick time and vacation time is used for that instead of missing work so much that i could never have a vacation due to a herniated disk. This Doctor actually cares for his patients. The old school way. By talking to you. And his knowledge of medicine. I would give a 10 out of 10 if i could. I would recommend anyone to go see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Alan Zend, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Zend?

• Addiction Medicine

City College Of New York
1975
1974
1971

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zend treats patients.

61% Patient experience rating, 8% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)