Dr. Alan Tan, MD
Hematology & Oncology•Male•Age 45
Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Alan Tan, MD is a Hematology & Oncology Specialist in Goodyear, AZ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Franciscan Health Dyer and Franciscan Health Hammond. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Phoenix14200 W Celebrate Life Way Goodyear, AZ 85338
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Tan's Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Tan treats Central Nervous System Lymphoma more than 52% of his peers
Dr. Tan treats this condition more than 52% of his peers
Dr. Tan treats Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma more than 50% of his peers
Dr. Tan treats this condition more than 50% of his peers
Dr. Tan treats Myeloma more than 47% of his peers
Dr. Tan treats this condition more than 47% of his peers
Rating Includes other areas of care:
- Multiple Myeloma
Dr. Tan's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- All Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (AIHA)
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Disorders
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Essential Thrombocytopenia
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Pregnancy-Related Disorders
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer
- Secondary Malignancies
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin K Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Tan accepts most major insurance plans.
Dr. Tan has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.