Dr. Alan Summers, MD

Dr. Alan Summers, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Alan Summers, MD is a neurology specialist in Winfield, IL and has been practicing for 31 years. He specializes in neurology.

DuPage Medical Group - Official

• Staywell (Wellcare)
  • UniCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Summers

See how frequently Dr. Summers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
Brain Disorders
Tension Headache

Dr. Summers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • St Joseph Hospital

Dr. Summers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Summers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Summers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Summers' Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Summers to family and friends

Dr. Summers' Performance

GOOD

I was sent from my Primary Doc, and he ran another expensive EMG to see the nerves in my legs, however, the test came back as the one I brought with I had just had done less than a month previously. I asked him "what do I now, you said in our first consult that something could be done if the test...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn't mind, please contact us at PatientExperience@dupagemd.com or (855) TELL-DMG so we can learn more.

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever come across. Every single question I asked he had no answer. Shouldn't a doctor be able to tell you at least possible side effects of a medication he is prescribing you?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value patient feedback and endeavor to use it to improve our patient experience. If you are willing, please email us at info@dupagemd.com so we can look into this.

I've been dealing with writer's cramp for 20 years. Dr. Summers is by far the best neurologist I've had in my life. He's not only knowledgeable but also compassionate and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3